PDA

View Full Version : RT Classic v. RT Pro

Poon985
08-09-2008, 07:54 PM
I am looking to bny a mag RT. What is the difference between the classic and the pro, lust level 10? I have a 68 classic now and love it. I have been out of the sport for a few years, but am trying to get back in and can't think of a better way than to add another mag to te collection.

-Thanks

-Andrew

maniacmechanic
08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
just about everything , Mags have very good parts interchangeabilty , the RT Classic has almost none , or you can just build off your classic chassis

JRingold
08-10-2008, 12:04 AM
An RT Classic used a different rail, body and valve. The RT Classic parts are not interchangeable with any other Mag. The RT Classic had the air supply go into the valve through the rail.

The RT-Pro, is almost completely interchangeable with your current 68 Classic in just about every way. The RT-Pro has a 1/8" NPT fitting on the side of the valve for the Air, just like your 68 classic.

If you want to get RT performance for cheap, and still have twistlock barrels, you can probably pick up an RT classic pretty cheap these days.

I am looking to bny a mag RT. What is the difference between the classic and the pro, lust level 10? I have a 68 classic now and love it. I have been out of the sport for a few years, but am trying to get back in and can't think of a better way than to add another mag to te collection.

-Thanks

-Andrew