PDA

View Full Version : need help naming this part!!!

dark blade
08-10-2008, 11:51 AM
i for the life of me cannot seem to find the name or location of the Quick disconnect fitting that retains air on its own and gasses up the marker when attached through a barb opening the fitting inside.

the female end looks like a silver tube that has a button on the side to release the male end and it shoots off when released. Someone please help me find the name of this fitting or the location i can purchase 2 sets... i need them for a tac 8 project i am working on

also need help finding a 1/4npt male to 1/4npt male adapter (need it to attach the female end of the QD to an asa

ajnin
08-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Are you talking about a pro-line proconnect?

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/kiwi157/IMG_0658.jpg

i paid like 25 bucks a piece for mine. good luck finding some, if you do post up where.

dark blade
08-10-2008, 04:15 PM
thats exactly what i was looking for... and i actually have found a guy who is selling them direct from the manufacture. He wants a pretty penny for them but hey, its worth it

he wants $45 a pair.

check out t8og.com tiberius owners group has a guy who has them

i will post the link if a mod posts here giving me permission

ajnin
08-11-2008, 12:28 PM
There is a used one for sale in a thread either here or on mcarterbrown.com

NU_METAL
08-11-2008, 10:08 PM
take a look @ these guys ,might be something for your project
and all their stuff is practically trouble free
http://www.cooper-t.com/miscellaneous.html

shades
08-16-2008, 04:34 AM
I those on all six of my mags. They are not cheap. They are the fastest way to unstick the bolt when it happens.

dark blade
08-16-2008, 09:26 AM
yea i just got 1 of the 2 pair i bought from people on here... love them already

i havent even gassed up my marker and i can already tell its high quality.

however... let me post what i needed them for seeing as i told everyone i was working on a project

I took my ASA and since it has 2 ports (1 left side and 1 right side) i put the macro fittnig on the left so it can go to the valve and a 90* adapter with a male nipple attaching the adapter to the female staubli end. I then took the male end and bought a female coupling which i used to attach the male end to the end of the remote line. so now i can use the e-mag by itself without leaks or any problems... and i can then attach the remote line directly to my asa and the constant air setup on my Tac8 and run 1 tank and asa with both markers.

Im very proud of my accomplishment and my innovation here :)
let me know what everyone else thinks of my idea because i was completely against running the mag remote and using a 3way with 2 remotes on it.

Beemer
08-16-2008, 09:27 AM
i will post the link if a mod posts here giving me permission

Go for it. :argh:

dark blade
08-16-2008, 09:46 AM
thanks for the permission!!!!

http://www.t8og.com/forums/paintball-related-b-s-t/1392-pro-line-proconnect-adapter-quick-disconnect.html

here is the site... mind you there is a waiting line because he is selling on multiple "owners group sites" (minus ours :( sniffle sniffle)

however they are new from manufacture so i feel i had to post it up and let everyone know the best QD setup is still available