PDA

View Full Version : I'm not sure if I want a Z-grip anymore....

J
01-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Well I began to save up mone for this new Z-grip that Tom was going to sell here on AO, but then I played. Well to make a long story short, I was on the ground most the time and I couldn't see myself holding a Z-grip in that postistion. Or can I? I really donno, can the z-grip owners help me out or is this grip made for one position?

LaW
01-23-2002, 04:00 PM
how were you positioned on the ground most of the time? Kneeling? Sitting? laying prostrate?

virus
01-23-2002, 04:04 PM
laying on the ground and firing with a Zgrip is the best thing in the world......

you dont have to bend your wrist at all........

to simulate the arm position lay on the ground hold your arm out like you would normaly but keep your hand and wrist inline with your arm.... also keep your arm at about a 45degree angle.....

i luv mine for thaat one reason alone.... no more strain on the wrist laing on the ground in a woods game.....

J
01-23-2002, 04:09 PM
Cool, thanks, thats all I wantd to know

OldSchoolMag
01-23-2002, 04:47 PM
And STANDING... man, I remember the first time I used my friend's Z! I thought there was no way I would be able to fire comfortably, but then I did - much faster, too (at least it felt that way;P) - with less strain! Pretty darn easy, if you ask me:) In fact, that's the reason I'm selling my other 'Mag - to get a Z grip! I can't wait for that chrome bundle of joy...

OSM

ps - my position is with one leg bent at the knee, and the other leg completely straight:)

Hope this helps!

FooTemps
01-23-2002, 07:05 PM
Firing the Z-grip prostrate is pretty easy... just keep your elbow out and tilt your mag a little. you'll figure it out from there

Additude
01-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Firing the Z-grip prostrate is pretty easy... just keep your elbow out and tilt your mag a little. you'll figure it out from there

Foo,

I'm confused. What is "Prostrate"?

FooTemps
01-23-2002, 11:07 PM
Prostrate position is laying down on your stomach... Like snipers...

SGTKennedy
01-23-2002, 11:13 PM
prone.

LaW
01-23-2002, 11:13 PM
yeah it's usually associated with dead people :) falling prostrate ....

Additude
01-24-2002, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Prostrate position is laying down on your stomach... Like snipers...

Prostrate is an organ in the human male body.

Prone is a position taken by the human male body....such as lying on your stomach.

LaW
01-24-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Additude

Prostrate is an organ in the human male body.

Prone is a position taken by the human male body....such as lying on your stomach.

Sorry, I have to correct you :)

pros·trate (prstrt)
tr.v. pros·trat·ed, pros·trat·ing, pros·trates
To put or throw flat with the face down, as in submission or adoration: “He did not simply sit and meditate, he also knelt down, sometimes even prostrated himself” (Iris Murdoch).
To cause to lie flat: The wind prostrated the young trees.
To reduce to extreme weakness or incapacitation; overcome: an illness that prostrated an entire family; a nation that was prostrated by years of civil war.

adj.
Lying face down, as in submission or adoration.
Lying flat or at full length.
Reduced to extreme weakness or incapacitation; overcome.
Botany. Growing flat along the ground.

Additude
01-24-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by LaW

Sorry, I have to correct you :)

pros·trate (prstrt)
tr.v. pros·trat·ed, pros·trat·ing, pros·trates
To put or throw flat with the face down, as in submission or adoration: “He did not simply sit and meditate, he also knelt down, sometimes even prostrated himself” (Iris Murdoch).
To cause to lie flat: The wind prostrated the young trees.
To reduce to extreme weakness or incapacitation; overcome: an illness that prostrated an entire family; a nation that was prostrated by years of civil war.

adj.
Lying face down, as in submission or adoration.
Lying flat or at full length.
Reduced to extreme weakness or incapacitation; overcome.
Botany. Growing flat along the ground.

:rolleyes: hehehehe,

Well I sure didn't know the word Prostrate....close to prostate though....:p

I learned a new word today....and cleaned my glasses! Thanks

Maghappy
01-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by LaW
how were you positioned on the ground most of the time? Kneeling? Sitting? laying prostrate?

hahaha!.... LMAO! u almost said prostate! aahahaa

J
01-24-2002, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I never thought this would turn into this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: