PDA

View Full Version : I need an RT owners help

Metzger
01-23-2002, 04:08 PM
Hi I was thinking bout an RT valve for my Automag Classic.... well now for all those RT owners what is the rate of fire like for it and do you break any balls with the stock bolt? And this is off the subject but what is the best barrel for an mag... I want one that cleans quick and easy, I was thinking bout 32 Degrees Carbon Fiber THANKS GUYS

-=MetzgeR=-

MajorDamage
01-23-2002, 04:15 PM
The ReTrovalve (RT drop in valve) is great, without my warpfeed I outshoot my hopper, and I outshot it when I had an Eggolution hopper(feeds like 13 bps, but jams...). The carbon fiber is a great barrel, its my favorite I own. So go out and buy both! :D!

ENDO!

DYE-BaLLeR
01-23-2002, 04:17 PM
i read an article in paintball mag that the carbin fiber cleans itself to 90% after 3 shots, pretty good....

MajorDamage
01-23-2002, 04:19 PM
Yeah, thats what its supposed to do. Mine dosnt, but mine's teflon is gone :eek:! Don't wash this barrel out in hot water, others you can, but I think thats what happened to mine...:(

ENDO!

Metzger
01-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi guys, Just wanted to say thanks for all of your input so far... also how accurate is the carbon fiber? And how would u rate it compaired to a boomstick or a AA barrel?

MajorDamage
01-23-2002, 04:24 PM
I have an AA and prefer the carbon fiber. I only use the AA if its a better match for the paint I am using.

ENDO!