PDA

View Full Version : Putfile, is it just me or.......

Loguzzzzzz
08-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Any of you guys having trouble uploading pictures to Putfile. I have tried about 6 times to upload some new project pics and they just will not load!

I am really curious to see if others are having similar issues.

:tard:

J_Kizzy
08-14-2008, 05:38 PM
I tried using Putfile awhile back but I didn't like it.

I much prefer www.imageshack.us or if you'd prefer to have an account to keep track of all your images, there's always PhotoBucket.

going_home
08-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Any of you guys having trouble uploading pictures to Putfile. I have tried about 6 times to upload some new project pics and they just will not load!

Never tried it.
The first free host I tried was photobucket many moons ago.
Never had any problems at all, never had a reason to change.
I like the large file uploader too.

;)

Loguzzzzzz
08-14-2008, 05:43 PM
I have an account with Jayloo, Putfile and Imageshack. I prefer Putfile because you can organize your pics into albums. I may have to sign up for photobucket.

This Putfile issue started about 3 weeks ago. Before that is was very easy and uploads were very fast. That was another reason I liked it so much.

Hilltop Customs
08-14-2008, 06:02 PM
the only thing i dont like about photobucket is if you reorganize your pics all the links are dead.

BigEvil
08-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Four replies and no one answers your question.

I am having the same issues. :tard: :mad:

hvacman250
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Its been that way for a month now.

I read somehwere the owner was letting it go down the toilet.

MAGslinger
08-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Same here, I've had to resort to using imageshack as a temp for now :mad:

going_home
08-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Four replies and no one answers your question.
I am having the same issues. :tard: :mad:

Not entirely true. The answer is use a different image host.

Photobucket, Tinypic, Imageshack, Imagebarn, xs.to , etc etc.
Theres tons of free ones out there.

;)

Spider-TW
08-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Ya, I tried to use my login a couple weeks ago. It looked like it worked, but nothing ever appeared. When I logged into photobucket I remembered why I had bothered getting a second picture server account. :rolleyes:

Smoothice
08-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Not entirely true. The answer is use a different image host.

Photobucket, Tinypic, Imageshack, Imagebarn, xs.to , etc etc.
Theres tons of free ones out there.

;)

The question wasn't asking for other hosting sites.

The question asked was:

Hilltop Customs
08-17-2008, 12:38 PM
but the best answer some of us can provide is info about other hosting sites, because we are not registered to Putfile :) I know if I was registered to Putfile I would gladly try to upload a pic just to let him know if I have problems, but I'm not.

Its relevant to the thread because Loguzzzzzz is saying he is having problems....so we are giving him other options., which is the best answer we have for him.

cant we all just get along :cheers:

MANN
08-17-2008, 12:40 PM
photobucket ftw. simple as that.

trevorjk
08-17-2008, 12:40 PM
besides, unless your uploading massively huge photos, Photobucket is your best option.

Smoothice
08-17-2008, 12:48 PM
but the best answer some of us can provide is info about other hosting sites, because we are not registered to Putfile :) I know if I was registered to Putfile I would gladly try to upload a pic just to let him know if I have problems, but I'm not.

Its relevant to the thread because Loguzzzzzz is saying he is having problems....so we are giving him other options., which is the best answer we have for him.

cant we all just get along :cheers:

:rofl:

So its better to post something irrelevant than nothing at all?

Q: Whats the Dodgers record?

A: The Giants are 12.5 games out of first

I'm just playing but you get my drift. :cheers:

Hilltop Customs
08-17-2008, 02:02 PM
I dont think what were saying is irrelevant as it provides a possible solution to the problems with Putfile. (possible solution being try a diff upload site) Its not a direct answer to "Any of you guys having trouble uploading pictures to Putfile." but it is still helpful if Loguzzzzzz didnt happen to know of the other upload sites.

post count +1 :cool: I think i'm slowly becoming a post whore