PDA

View Full Version : freestyle with nox board

tribalman
08-14-2008, 05:39 PM
after a long time of not being able to play i finally have a chance to play again. as i was checking to see if my fs-7 i noticed it was either ramping or just doing a crazy electronic bounce. i want to disable it but i cannot figure out the method of doing so. i have the manual for the nox board but it doesn't really help for me. when i turn on the marker the light flashes 3 times, i then press the trigger for 5 seconds and i hear a click (duh, trigger press. it's trying to fire) then release. the light still flashes 3x.
so i think the tourney lock is on. i open the gripframe and press the white button for 3 seconds and then the light turns solid on with a short part where it turns off then back on. that means tourney lock is off? if i press the white button again it doesn't do anything. if i hold it for 2 seconds i don't see the light start to flash 2x.
once after i pressed the white button for 3 seconds i held the trigger for 5 seconds i think it went into programming mode, but i haven't been able to replicate.

any tips?
is anybody near me that i can drop the gun off to and you make it work? i'll give you 5 bucks :rofl:

going_home
08-14-2008, 06:29 PM
after a long time of not being able to play i finally have a chance to play again. as i was checking to see if my fs-7 i noticed it was either ramping or just doing a crazy electronic bounce. i want to disable it but i cannot figure out the method of doing so. i have the manual for the nox board but it doesn't really help for me. when i turn on the marker the light flashes 3 times, i then press the trigger for 5 seconds and i hear a click (duh, trigger press. it's trying to fire) then release. the light still flashes 3x.
so i think the tourney lock is on. i open the gripframe and press the white button for 3 seconds and then the light turns solid on with a short part where it turns off then back on. that means tourney lock is off? if i press the white button again it doesn't do anything. if i hold it for 2 seconds i don't see the light start to flash 2x.
once after i pressed the white button for 3 seconds i held the trigger for 5 seconds i think it went into programming mode, but i haven't been able to replicate.

any tips?
is anybody near me that i can drop the gun off to and you make it work? i'll give you 5 bucks :rofl:

Give the ICD owners group forum a try.

http://www.icd-owners.com/html

;)