PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE, Voice your Opinion!

ubooze
01-23-2002, 05:47 PM
Hey everyone!

In a recent event that I have seen on one of these forums, I want EVERYONE to take this poll ONCE (UNO)and post a message to tell me and others what you think of AGD.

I don't even own my own gear, but please take me seriouslty. I want people like me to see how satisfied others are. Also, don't call anyone names or anything like that, okay?

Make this a good post, and write why you like or don't like AGD! And also, all opinions are to be welcomed, and noone singled out.

Thanks alot, and show your AGD pride!

MINIMAGMAN
01-23-2002, 05:54 PM
i predict many people saying that this company is good!

shartley
01-23-2002, 05:55 PM
hmmm... AO. Owned BY AGD. A forum FOR AGD products.

Call me crazy, but isn't that question a bit... um... silly?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ubooze
01-23-2002, 05:59 PM
UM let me see.... NO!

AO is a ocean teaming with sharks.

Okay, so it isn't the best question! But still tell why!

shartley
01-23-2002, 06:16 PM
;)

RT 01037
01-23-2002, 06:19 PM
agd is the best!!!
forget about anthying else.

FooTemps
01-23-2002, 06:59 PM
Very good company, may not be perfect though. I saw a couple screw ups during my stay at AO. These past 3 months have been pretty hecktic with the emag fantasy contest, extreme emags, slf release, superbolt release, superbolt upgrade recall, flames, lies, and so forth. I think AGD is probably one of the best companies out there. Especially with the staff they have right now... Amazing thing is that they can straighten out almost every problem within 2 weeks or less. Strong company with strong values. The only problem I have is how small AGD has gotten. Kinda got kicked out of the mainstream paintball scene but that will change with the Extreme...

edit: I just have to express my joy... I am actually useful for once!!! w00t!

ubooze
01-23-2002, 07:06 PM
Thats good to know FooTemps.

Thanx!

nutz
01-23-2002, 07:39 PM
seriously... AGD backs words by products... not many other companys actually do that and do any other companys make theyre owner as easily accesable as Tom?? i didnt think so... :D

Rob @ DNR
01-23-2002, 09:39 PM
I have used AGD products for almost 12 years now. Customer support is it's most valuable asset. They treat you like a friend when you talk with them. Very personable. Other companies strive to be like AGD. The quality of products has always been high, and very reliable. I like AGD for there commitment to excellence...

lala
01-23-2002, 09:41 PM
Ok heres the deal I started out with a mag and a nice little air tank(no probs) than I thought I needed to get a Angel I did but not just one I got two(when my other one brakes down I'll have a good one. Good idea just costed an arm and a leg) but now after my few little years in paintball I got a nice little Retro and thats it for now but that new E-mag is looking good

thecavemankevin
01-23-2002, 10:18 PM
so who is the one that said no in the poll?

gimp
01-23-2002, 11:10 PM
I'll just say, they've been good to me. I dont really care about anyone elses opinion(i'm actually to lazy to read them), so this is coming right from me. I havn't had any problems, and if I ever need something, they were very good about it.

liigod
01-24-2002, 12:50 AM
I love em and tom kaye is cool. but no company is perfect.

[NA]WARLORD
01-24-2002, 12:23 PM
As far as parts are concerned, i have ordered from them with great success, as far as tech work, i usually come here first, this is a first rate website, check it 2-3 times daily. Never dealt with the techs other than here so as far as sending gun in for repairs i'm nuteral, but others have had great success. I like the idea Tom has with presenting the the users with new products online first, were we get to decide if product has any chance of sucess or not and the fact that we can speak with Tom here on occaision, he's definatly in touch with his customer base. I only have one gripe and that was with the 90 degree elbow ( go to new release of 90* elbows for more on that issue) but other than that one isue I would give AGD a 95/100% in being a top rate company. I realize not everyone will be happy with some of Tom/AGD decisions, but thats life sometimes, why bow to one when the masses agree the other way, good business practice. But I am and will always be AGD loyal, because the product speaks for itself !!!!