PDA

View Full Version : JT Maximum Paintballs........How Are They??

Cypres0099
01-23-2002, 05:49 PM
I just saw these new JT paintballs in a magazine, they are mad by RPS, and I was wondering what everyone thought of them. I think they are dry paint right? I've also heard that they are brittle. Is this true and are they too brittle for my warp? I haven't tried brittle paint in my new warp yet.

JT claims like 99 percent accuracy or something at 80 feet in a 2 feet something or other. If that's true, wow!:eek: At least i think wow.

Any way, what do you guys think?

media
01-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Omg, I just tried them new JT paintballs. I was using them in my talon and I took out 15 angels with 15 shots while using an empty co2 tank and then........

So, I guess no one's tried them yet. JT is prolly using wonky statistics to make their claims. Prolly threw out a bunch of wide shots in their testing to arrive at 99% accuracy.

Cypres0099
01-25-2002, 04:42 PM
:p That was funny. I've only read some review on pbreview and they said they where decent but i was looking for some more detail.

media
01-26-2002, 11:00 AM
Those reviews on pbreview are wacky. One person gives it a ten, the next gives it a 2. Maybe some qualified person should do some testing of various paint available today.

Bonx0007
01-26-2002, 01:15 PM
I saw a guy using them in an Angel and they didn't seem anymore accurate than my mag with bigball. He broke a;ot when he was practice(not in play) firing too. I would just buy some rp seconds for the same performance.

edit: miscommunicated

Cliffio
01-26-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Bonx0007
He broke a;ot when he was dry firing too.

please explain, how do you break balls when you dry fire?
seeing as dry fire is with no paint, i would love to see this

IROCU
01-26-2002, 02:11 PM
I've tried them in my mag, shot just as well as marbs in my opinion. I was a little scepticle at first, but I thought I'd try them out. And they really surprised me, I don't know about that whole 99% accuracy stuff but there a great ball for sure. Try them out, you won't be disappointed. As for using them in a warp, I haven't tried them in my newly accuired warp. Let me know if you do try them out in the warp. Good luck!

IceCool32
01-26-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio

Thanks cliff, I was just about to jump all over that.

InfinatyBPS
01-26-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by IceCool32

Thanks cliff, I was just about to jump all over that.

Hehe, As was I.

joeyjoe367
01-26-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio

that's easy! while you're dry-firing, get a paintball and squeeze it in ur hand really hard.

Bonx0007
01-26-2002, 10:04 PM
exactly:D