PDA

View Full Version : best loader for the tac-one???

d-paint
08-18-2008, 08:47 AM
hey its me again!! :D
well finally i found my tac...i dont have it yet...they shipped it today..but im soooooooo happy anyways i just can wait to touch it!! :D :D :D
So im here with one more question..what loader do you say i should use with a tac?..since i have no idea, even if i heard...if i'm not wrong..that someone said to use and eletric one..
please help..thanks ;)

georgeyew
08-18-2008, 09:17 AM
hey its me again!! :D
well finally i found my tac...i dont have it yet...they shipped it today..but im soooooooo happy anyways i just can wait to touch it!! :D :D :D
So im here with one more question..what loader do you say i should use with a tac?..since i have no idea, even if i heard...if i'm not wrong..that someone said to use and eletric one..
please help..thanks ;)

Depending on how fast you can shoot. If you are using stricly semi and no bounce and no ULT, you could get away with a VL Revolution, but if you can shoot faster, go for a Torque or Halo or Velocity.

SithSteve
08-18-2008, 09:20 AM
I think it all depends on what set-up you want to run with. I might suggest looking thru the galleries and see what set-ups you like... I've seen a lot of Tac rigs with Q-loaders (though, those loaders might do better with warp left/right style bodies).

But, a good overall loader would be a Halo B or Empire B2.

Hook
08-18-2008, 09:55 AM
I personally use a Halo B and I've had absolutely no issues with it so far. Kinda need a lot of batteries, but I don't mind. If you do decide on going with a Halo B (or Empire Reloader), you could always order "The Bone" rechargeable battery pack and save on batteries.

trevorjk
08-18-2008, 11:53 AM
viewloader revolution. runs around 8bps average. should be plenty fast for the gun. (unless you bounce the trigger)

this one should cost around $35usd. however this is your safest bet for durability and longevity

there is also a Empire Reloader 2, which is the same, but sound activated.

http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/014-9063-1.jpg?qlt=100&cell=175,300&cvt=jpg

another cheap alternative is the Viewloader Eye Force, and the Viewloader Evolution 3. both should feed 14bps to around 17bps. and both should be around $70usd

eye force
http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/014-169-0032.jpg?qlt=100&cell=175,300&cvt=jpg

evolution 3
http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/014-169-0024.jpg?qlt=100&cell=175,300&cvt=jpg

after those 2 options you get into the very fast hoppers. which will cost around $100usd if not more.

Viewloader - Velocity
halo (with rip drive and v35 board - should be your only option when getting a halo)
Torque - loudmouth
Empire - magna
empire - b2 (halo clone, but sound activated)

Toll
08-18-2008, 12:02 PM
I run around with a halo B + rip drive I got for 40$ and a bonepack, I never have any issues that arent related to crappy paint.

Elemental
08-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I've been running a Halo B on my mag and I love it. Never misses a beat.

going_home
08-18-2008, 04:29 PM
I personally use a Halo B and I've had absolutely no issues with it so far. Kinda need a lot of batteries, but I don't mind. If you do decide on going with a Halo B (or Empire Reloader), you could always order "The Bone" rechargeable battery pack and save on batteries.

I bought an Empire B years ago when they first came out.
Good product. No matter what I've put it on I've never found a marker that will outshoot it.
I do prefer the sound activated Empire B over the eye activated Halo B .
So I've never had a reason to "upgrade" since I feel this product does what I need it to.
You can get a used Empire B on Ebay in the 50.00+ range.

And on the batteries, I always use the maximum (6) , and I havent had to replace them this year yet. Although its only been used in about 20 or so games. (rest of the time I was using a pump marker)

;)

chinstrap
08-19-2008, 07:29 AM
I use a Ricochet Apache on my Tac 1 with the ULT and haven't had a problem. I started off with a $30 Ricochet AK, which was great with the stock setup, but began chuffing like mad with the ULT.

I've always felt that all of the round loaders detract from the Tac's looks, which is pretty much the only reason I got it over a regular ULE body.

Granted, Ricochets are pretty old loaders, but they're simple, max out at two 9-volts (which last forever) in the battery department and they're dirt cheap brand new; you can pick up an LED Apache, which is advertised at I think 17-19 BPS at Action Village for $50.

ThePixelGuru
08-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Get a loader that feeds about 6bps faster than you'll be shooting. Other than that it's personal preference.

d-paint
08-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Get a loader that feeds about 6bps faster than you'll be shooting. Other than that it's personal preference.

thanks alot guys im gonna buy the VL Revolution Force for now..probably i'll gety a q-loader later on..
oh by the way the tac arrived...omg its beautiful i never saw such beautiful thing everi love it and i have to thank the rock adventure from sweeden very nice..
ok i just wanted to share with you how happy i am... :clap: :D

trevorjk
08-22-2008, 11:36 AM
oh by the way the tac arrived...omg its beautiful i never saw such beautiful thing everi

Dont tell the Hubby/BF that :bounce:

d-paint
08-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Dont tell the Hubby/BF that :bounce:

what?????? :confused:

trevorjk
08-22-2008, 01:31 PM
oh by the way the tac arrived...omg its beautiful i never saw such beautiful thing everi

if i recall your a female from Italy.

so, dont let the husband/boyfriend/significant other know the the mag is the most beautiful thing in the world :cool:

d-paint
08-23-2008, 05:15 AM
if i recall your a female from Italy.

so, dont let the husband/boyfriend/significant other know the the mag is the most beautiful thing in the world :cool:

oh i see..lol
but he allready knows i stress him soo much
and by the way he s gonna get a minimag so he'll fall in love with automags too :cool: