PDA

View Full Version : it body

skyless
08-18-2008, 02:11 PM
Could anyone give me some info about the IT body, I am having problems searching for it since every post ever has the word it or body. History, and what setup it was created for, threading, possible problems they have, and the likes. Thanks

Sumthinwicked
08-18-2008, 02:52 PM
intimation technologies body : cocker threaded made for mags of course fun lil bodies worth about 220 at the max end as low as a traded ule body plus 20 bux lowend... 2 screw in detents regular mag ones regular feedneck threads

chafnerjr
08-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Here's a pic of my brother's girlfriends mag

http://api.photoshop.com/home_228f394901de4561b807aa60d4bc1fce/adobe-px-assets/deadbc2095514ee79fb03ea47a166214

IT body with an eclipse rail and foregrip. I hope this helps :cheers:

P.S. Take a look at some of the stuff MSPD did with his Alien vs. Predator mag!!! Now that's a wild gun!

sffudapparel
08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
intimation technologies body : cocker threaded made for mags of course fun lil bodies worth about 220 at the max end as low as a traded ule body plus 20 bux lowend... 2 screw in detents regular mag ones regular feedneck threads

The detents are cocker threaded, not angel like ULE bodies

Sumthinwicked
08-18-2008, 04:25 PM
opps my bad LOL i did own one came with detents LOL

chafnerjr
08-20-2008, 12:23 AM
Here's what little I know having used one. The body itself is pretty light, but I haven't put it on a scale to get the exact weight. It's similar to an RPG exile body (by hand measure). Not quite as light as a cut ULE (example: RPG Priah body) but still it's MM length. The rear of the body exposes much more of the valve than a ULE, but it's just for looks and weight reduction. Fair warning though, the rear of the body is pretty sharp when it's off the gun. Just don't have it lying around your gear back if you know what I mean. I wouldn't do that to any of my parts anyways, but I know others who would :wow:

The only negative I've heard is that the body isn't made out of an AGD slug and is of cheaper aluminum (more diff. to anno), but I can't verify that. Maybe someone else here knows the real scoop on the materials.

They are floating around and are pretty middle of the road price-wise. $200ish as stated earlier.

:cheers: