PDA

View Full Version : Crye Precision???

atb1984
08-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Crye Precision? They sell Multicam combat apparel. Their site has said "closed for inventory" for at least all of 2008. I tried calling their contact number but got no answer. If anyone has any info about it let me know. Thanks...

Freebird
08-18-2008, 10:06 PM
if your looking for good multicam apparel, Tru spec makes the TRU which i own in multicam. It is an excellent set of camos. and its made with genuine crye multicam material.

MournBlade
08-19-2008, 06:36 PM
They are not selling online for some dumb reason. Most likely they can't operate computers effectively. I used their retail order form and faxed it in. They got the shipping address wrong. Luckily my post office knows who I am or I would have been screwed.

atb1984
08-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok, Thanks for the information guys. I'll try to call them again or fax in an order. I'm going to look at the TRU camo too. Thanks again.

atb1984
08-21-2008, 03:29 PM
It seems this was a very timely post... Crye's website has a new note at the home page:

"The catalog is currently inactive for a scheduled re-launch. We will return this fall with a new line of products to offer.
Thank you for your interest; we’ll see you soon. "

They apparently redesigned all their products and they will be available for the fall. At least that is what a woman told me when I called their contact number. So I'll definitely be looking forward to that. Check them out for great combat apparel.