PDA

View Full Version : bad customer service

Tassel Mask
08-19-2008, 02:56 PM
what paintball park has the worst customer service?

Have you ever walked into a paintball store or called a shop and had a kid with an attitude bearing the definition "I HATE YOU!"

rescently i called a store (VA Store) asking when they were palnning their next big game scenario for woodsball. The voice on the line was almost offended i would ask such a question, but declared i should rather pay attention to the website daily and go to the park as often as i can to get that kind of info.

My fav part was the amount of studdering i was getting as if the kid wanted me to hang up faster. Instead, i allowed him to mummble and ramble out nonesense. It was quite amusing.

"How dare i ask such questions!"
TM

tech-chan
08-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Thats why I don't call anywhere. I show up in a ref's uniform, and talk to people. They atomatically treat you with more respect.

maniacmechanic
08-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Thats why I don't call anywhere. I show up in a ref's uniform, and talk to people. They atomatically treat you with more respect.

That IS a good idea

going_home
08-19-2008, 04:06 PM
what paintball park has the worst customer service?

Have you ever walked into a paintball store or called a shop and had a kid with an attitude bearing the definition "I HATE YOU!"

rescently i called a store (VA Store) asking when they were palnning their next big game scenario for woodsball. The voice on the line was almost offended i would ask such a question, but declared i should rather pay attention to the website daily and go to the park as often as i can to get that kind of info.

My fav part was the amount of studdering i was getting as if the kid wanted me to hang up faster. Instead, i allowed him to mummble and ramble out nonesense. It was quite amusing.

"How dare i ask such questions!"
TM

He was in the middle of a video game and you were messing him up man, c'mon !

:rolleyes:

Tassel Mask
08-19-2008, 04:12 PM
he may have been riding his bike with no handlebars. yea he def sounded like he was not paying any attention to me at all.