PDA

View Full Version : Good customer Service (the way a company should work)

mostpeople
08-19-2008, 03:19 PM
I just want to provide you with a good experience I had with Guerrilla Air.. as many of you know their regs are set at 650 psi output, not enough to run automags on. I was told by the local store that it was 850 output and would work - only to discover the rest on my own. So I did a little research and found they make an 850 psi spring, so I gave them a call.

During the call however they asked if I was using an automag and the nice lady said hold on a minute, and came back saying they would give me a hand selected high output psi 950+ range. So I gave them my cc info etc.. and went about my day.

Today I get home, and here it is in the mail with a note saying, they have sent me a high pressure spring at NO charge, and they want me to have the best experience I can have with their regs, and if it doesn't work, then nothing more has been invested.

Bottom line, Guerrilla Air took care of its' customers, I think this has been proven in the past but I wanted to let all the maggots out there know about this particularly relevant issue as well...

behemoth
08-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Guerrilla air does some good shiet.

IIRC, they're the old AA guys from after AA Dissolved.

longi
08-19-2008, 03:42 PM
Guerrilla air does some good shiet.

IIRC, they're the old AA guys from after AA Dissolved.

Is that right? That's interesting to know, i might drop them a line. Are they U.S. based or UK based?

mostpeople
08-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Us

Dirge
08-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Agreed as far as their customer service goes. I have two of their ambush regs. When I had a problem with one of them, they hooked me up with what I needed.

Now I need to get a spring for the Myth.....

ThePixelGuru
08-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Wow, great customer service. First they fix that fake Myth deal, now this. Nothing says good customer service like fixing problems that weren't yours to begin with.

Ninjeff
08-20-2008, 10:57 PM
My friend Brian had them do that also. It came with an output just this side of 1000psi. his RT ripped. Had me sold and ive been wanting to pick one up myself.

spwz99
08-21-2008, 10:41 AM
I bought one of their regs before the Myth came out. I love it. I have never had shootdown problems with it on my Emag. Their customer service is excellent too. The model I ordered was out of stock and instead of making me wait on backorder, they just sent me a better model at no additional cost. I don't know if I will ever buy another brand reg.