PDA

View Full Version : Replacement foam for JT flex 7

gimp
08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I did some searching and I didn't find anything. Does anyone know where I could get replacement foam for my JT flex 7? I want to be able to just swap the foam out when it gets sweaty. I'd prefer not to go into a fabric store for fear of looking gay.

Thanks

chafnerjr
08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
So find some hot chick to go with you and look really board. My wife usually drags me there so at least I've got the second part covered :D lol

P.S. In case you find some let me know. I'd like to replace the foam in my flex 7 IZE and I live in wolfeboro.

Have you played at OSG?

gimp
08-19-2008, 08:17 PM
I just got back into paintball this summer and I've been playing at OSG pretty frequently. I'll be there this weekend. I'll be playing with a phantom, or a black xmag. My last name (Pitts) is on my jersey. Maybe I'll see you there.

And I'm pretty sure my girlfriend doesn't want to go to a fabric store. I think I'm out of luck.

chafnerjr
08-19-2008, 10:37 PM
I hope to be there this weekend but it all depends on if my new project is back from Cyberave or not. I'll def. be there on the 31st for BYOP... Every so often it's nice to tag out like 20 people per 10 min. game. Good practice for snap shooting you know... maybe I'll turn off my halo and just use the rip drive on purpose this time. I'll be bringing some new blood to the field as well so it'll be a little less intimidating for him. If I'm there I usually wear a really old blue JT jersey with Hafner on the back... I like to hang out in Urban or the western course.
:cheers:

Old School 626
08-20-2008, 08:36 AM
I had the same question, you can see the thread HERE (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=228638)

It'd be nice it JT sold the foam.

t0nnn
08-20-2008, 12:42 PM
I was calling JT about 8 months ago for a few months asking when they will be getting new replacement foam in, everytime I got "were out at the moment and don't know when we'll be getting more in"

I ended up spending $18 on a whole new frame/foam and it came with a clear lense...Unless you buy foam from a store and glue/replace it yourself or get a new frame like I did I think you're gonna be outta luck

ThePixelGuru
08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Just suck it up, gain some confidence in your manliness and venture into the fabric store. Craft stores are also a good bet.

StygShore
08-21-2008, 01:41 AM
Local store used to carry the replacement foam, but the velcro that attached it wouldnt stick to the frame for crap - .

I have seen the new frame parts selling on Ebay, might want to look into just buying a new frame all together

Styg