PDA

View Full Version : Tac One Warp Left availability

RaizielDragon
08-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum, but I've been looking at getting a tac one for awhile. I wanted to get a tac one warp left so I can directly mount a q-loader to the feed tube, but AGD has been out of warp bodies for awhile. This question is for both AGD and for the members of the forum: Are there any warp lefts available, or will there be soon? I know the site says that warp rights are gone, but I'm really looking forward to getting a tac one. I want a warp so that I can keep the top line of the body clear for a scope or sight. Look forward to hearing back

flyingpootang
08-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Pm Tunaman.....

RaizielDragon
08-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks. Have PMed him. Also, while researching a q-loaded tac one, I saw some pictures of someone who direct mounted it to the feed tube using a two-sided clamp. looked like it was about 1/2" wide and 1" long, with a picatinny rail on top. I'm also looking for a clamp like that, if anyone has any suggestions.

trevorjk
08-19-2008, 10:55 PM
pic of said setup?

RaizielDragon
08-19-2008, 11:04 PM
http://forum.lanairgroup.com/Portals/0/NTForums_Attach/q_03.jpg

The guy put the pic up to show how he couldn't get the clamp to completely close around the feed neck, probably because the feed neck was too big for the clamp, so it clamped tight before the clamp was totally closed. You can see the q-loader on the left, the clamp in the middle (with the picatinny rails on top), and the top of the tac one body. If you look on the front of the clamp, you can see how there are two different parts you clamp: one clamps around the neck of the loader and one clamps on the feed neck. as can be seen in the pic, the one around the q-loader neck is a bit tighter than the one on the tac one neck. Since this is how I want to mount a q-loader, I wanted to know if anyone knew where the clamp came from. I plan to use a CMS socket, since it will get rid of the part sticking forward off of the q-loader.

BigEvil
08-20-2008, 06:41 AM
Scuttlebutt has it that the warp Etac bodies are gone and that there arent anymore being made. Not sure if this is true or not, but its what I have been told.