PDA

View Full Version : Back from break

mrkris
08-20-2008, 02:06 AM
Hi,

I worked at a field for a few years back around 1998-2001 -- Most fun I had ever had. Unfortunately, the owner lost the field to an addiction, and I had to therefor pay to play. Being as I didn't have a job, I quit playing. I eventually got back into it again for a short time, have a ULE, but once again had to quit. I am now BACK. I am looking for new gear. I need a mask, so on, so forth. What's the new gear these days? What's hot and what's not. I know I can google, but I don't have that "I play at the field regularly so I know what is in" type of knowledge.

Anyone care to help me out here? Masks, knee pads, squeegies, hoppers, etc. Thanks :)

punkncat
08-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi,

I worked at a field for a few years back around 1998-2001 -- Most fun I had ever had. Unfortunately, the owner lost the field to an addiction, and I had to therefor pay to play. Being as I didn't have a job, I quit playing. I eventually got back into it again for a short time, have a ULE, but once again had to quit. I am now BACK. I am looking for new gear. I need a mask, so on, so forth. What's the new gear these days? What's hot and what's not. I know I can google, but I don't have that "I play at the field regularly so I know what is in" type of knowledge.

Anyone care to help me out here? Masks, knee pads, squeegies, hoppers, etc. Thanks :)

Go to your local paintball shop. They will be more than happy to hook you up with all the gear you could want or need.

Tassel Mask
08-20-2008, 11:13 AM
or you could call them, but carefull they might be armed with an xbox360.

Hey punkcat

B-Pow
08-20-2008, 11:36 AM
gear is all prefrence, try stuff on at your local proshop.

I can tell you what I like but that isn't going to help much.