PDA

View Full Version : Gone a while

Duelist
08-20-2008, 02:52 PM
I have been away from paintball a while and was just going through my gear. One of my tanks is out of hydro and the other is close :cry: .

I have two ULE custom body mags and was thinking of selling one. What's the market right now for them? X-valve RPG 90* frame I believe a Dallara rail with a ULE body all red. Thanks for any info.

TwilightG
08-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Maybe $450-500?

SithSteve
08-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Pics would sure help.

chairman_mao
08-20-2008, 03:00 PM
You won't get much for it so you should just send it on my way. :ninja:

But really the market for used ULE mags is not as bad as other markers. I would say you should be in the $300 or so range for that set up. Perhaps more with a Darla rail and other goodies people may be more interested in it so you may fetch more.

Duelist
08-20-2008, 03:45 PM
I intenionally did not put up a pic. I have been a member of the forums for a long time and have seen to many weasels try and indirectly sell there markers in this forum useing the same general statements I did. I do understand how a pic would help give you a better idea of what it was worth, but I am not interested in becomeing one of those very same weasels :D

Forsaken9988
08-20-2008, 03:51 PM
You'd be at way more than 300 with that set up. More around 500 as twilight said.

TwilightG
08-20-2008, 03:52 PM
Just noticed your location :D and I don't mean to change the subject of your thread but I have yet to find another AO'er from RI!

I currently play @ Warzone in NK about 1-2x/month. They're having a special event this Sunday. I know you kind of said that you don't play anymore but you may want to check it out. I can pm details if you're interested.

I rarely see other automags there. I've only seen only 2 classics on the field and usually after their primary markers break down. I don't even know how many times I have to tell people that my mag is not an ION or Shocker. :mad:

Ok. back to the topic ;)

EDIT:
BTW, you mentioned that your marker is all red? Does that include the xvalve? If so, you're looking at close to $600

EDIT again:
If the body is Dallara, you're looking at a lot more. The only way to get a true estimate would be to show me in person on Sunday :dance:

Duelist
08-20-2008, 04:10 PM
I have played at WZ myself fairly often back in the day =). Does Nicky still own/run it? I am in North Smithfield myself.

When I paly, (which is not often anymore) there are four or five of us that go. When we started we all used a different marker, I used a mag even back then, about 7 years later every single one of them uses a Mag :headbang: I really think I need to round the boys up and start playing agin, at least once a month or so.

TwilightG
08-20-2008, 09:03 PM
I have played at WZ myself fairly often back in the day =). Does Nicky still own/run it? I am in North Smithfield myself.

When I paly, (which is not often anymore) there are four or five of us that go. When we started we all used a different marker, I used a mag even back then, about 7 years later every single one of them uses a Mag :headbang: I really think I need to round the boys up and start playing agin, at least once a month or so.

Yep, Nick still runs the place. I just started playing paintball again last year after taking about 8 years off. The place changed a whole lot since I first started going. I'm not sure how long it's been since you've been there but he has an airball field now too. Unfortunately it's not a very good one. Woodsball is still their main focus.

And yes.. you do need to round everyone up and get your butts down there! We have to show the locals what "Automag" means :clap: