PDA

View Full Version : Automag aftermarket bolts and valves

Poseidon
01-23-2002, 07:24 PM
I recently purchased an automag. What aftermark parts should I put on to increase performance.
Thanks

FooTemps
01-23-2002, 07:32 PM
Retrovalve and maybe an AGD or other co. foamie bolt. The other co. foamie bolt isn't reccomended though. The wear is much faster on those and you would need to replace it sooner than an agd bolt. Also try getting a better frame. Maybe a 2 finger trig. electroframe like the hyperframe or the mako(I don't know about the mako so do a search for it on the forums). OR you could get a 2 finger trig. mech frame like an AGD intelliframe or a Dye or KAPP or Benchmark

Poseidon
01-23-2002, 07:54 PM
It already has a double trigger frame. I tihnk im gonna pick up a spacer ki for it. What other products help the trigger get softer?

Paintchucker
01-23-2002, 07:56 PM
Learn from my $50 mistake and don't mess with the internals like the Z-Valve. The stock valve is just fine. The Retro Valve is wonderful though, but it replaces the whole valve system with an upgraded AGD product. Double trigger is great too. I recently got a new gun and downgraded my minimag back to its original 1994 specs. How did we ever shoot single triggers! LOL. Get a good mechanical hopper. The mag is quiet and doesn't rattle much, so the balls tend to hang in the old hoppers without motors.

Poseidon
01-23-2002, 09:52 PM
Thanks for all the info so far. I want to get a ricochet, but my teamates have been haveing alot of problems with them. The weedwacer line has been slicing balls, the trap door thing isn't always makeing contact. Halo would be nice but every expensive.
This is what I just won.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1800457682
What do you think?

a_malfunction
01-24-2002, 01:07 AM
Pretty gun! Dont short stroke her!

Poseidon
01-24-2002, 09:00 AM
LOL, thanks, i wont!