PDA

View Full Version : Information Overload!!!!

DevilMan
08-21-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't know how many of you here know of this site. And I'm sorry if ya don't care... but MAN!!!!!

I love looking at this stuff!!!! If you've ever wondered HOW... Well here ya go....

http://www.zdspb.com/tech/misc/animations.html

Enjoy the show,

DM

SithSteve
08-21-2008, 09:27 AM
Yeah... Andy is THE man when it comes to marker (mainly SP stuff though) info. Lots of great information.

bunny5
08-21-2008, 09:32 AM
When I had an NXT Shocker that webpage def. helped out alot. *thinks about making a similar site but for mag stuff..... :D *

tech-chan
08-21-2008, 10:12 AM
I've actually been working on my secret weapon: a site dedicated to techincal resources and information about the automag.

Its not a forum, its just a really good read for anyone who owns a mag. Or does'nt. here's the site url where its going: www.tech-chan.info

dcent
08-21-2008, 11:08 AM
I talked to him before me and my brother chopped the back 2 inches off our ions.
wanted to make sure that the decreased volume in the dump chamber would still be sufficient to keep the pressure down below 200psi.

runs at around 140ish now. and works great.
he did a EPmag conversion but doesnt have a very indepth step by step for it.

ydna is definitely one of the smart guys on line that you can talk to about project plans.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/dcentc/paintball005.jpg

Warwitch
08-21-2008, 12:31 PM
That hopper mod rocks. Thanks, just what I needed.....another project. :cry:

NU_METAL
08-26-2008, 01:48 PM

dude stop taking the words out of my mouth :p :rofl:
i was just thinking of this last night "how can i cut down the front of this revy" ?
any plastic welding tips from anyone ? :rolleyes:
i sort of know how to do this "function" wise ,..i just don't want it to look like dog poop

tech-chan
08-26-2008, 01:52 PM
Go to any autobody repair shop and the shoulc have a gun on hand for plastic bumpers. Cut it beforehand and make sure all your edhes line up correctly. Go ahead and put a small layer of thin plastic on the inside to make sure that it won't be crappy in there and have them melt the peices together.

dcent
08-26-2008, 02:02 PM

about a month ago I would have said "just use JB weld" but it has broken since then due to the JB weld.

if you have to get it perfectly lined up then my way wont work. I cut the middle out of the hopper so it can still be broken in half for cleaning etc. but the pieces dont line up very nice. it required substancial fill.

I have crazy glue that Im going to use to fix this bugger but if you can plastic weld it that would most definitely be the way to go.

Im not into spending alot of money on this kind of thing. I preffer the ghetto mods. anglegrinders are a beautiful thing :D

Empyreal Rogue
08-26-2008, 02:48 PM
No info/animation for the Cyborg. :(

Spider-TW
08-26-2008, 03:34 PM
The regulator tech is good too. If you have a max-flo inline, you need it. :(

-Z3R0-
08-26-2008, 06:29 PM
No info/animation for the Cyborg. :(

Yea, but the Impulse, Ego, and Timmy all work about the same way. Shame nobody loves the Borgs enough to make an animation on them - I'd do it if I had the animations skills required. Although none of the animations of similar markers are as in-depth as I'd like (that one Cocker one is great, most of the Mag ones rock, the Sheridan and Nelson ones are mostly great, but the simple stacked tube EP poppets are a little lacking).

Empyreal Rogue
08-26-2008, 06:32 PM
Watch the Droid's animation. That's really in-depth.

-Z3R0-
08-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Yea, it is... I wonder how long that took to make :tard:

Speedballer666
08-27-2008, 12:41 AM
I love the Shocker sport animation, the thing looks like a 3 story building.

shives007
08-27-2008, 08:58 AM
I picked up a Phoenix a little bit ago. He needs animations of one of those. The rotating breach is very cool. Very similar to a Cocker. Trigger pull is silly long right now, but I think I can work on that. I want to actually play with it a few times first.

Shives