PDA

View Full Version : Mag79 still making offers on stuff, but he is ignoring me and possibly others

Wicked_Silence
08-21-2008, 08:32 AM
Well, I've tried and tried to reason with this guy, but he seems to be reading and then ignoring any message I send him. He is back making offers on the forum so things can't be going THAT bad in his life.

I just did a seach on all posts that he has written and found a few recent ones.

http://www.automags.org/forums/search.php?searchid=2203760

Anyone out there help me either recoup my cash or get the stainless steel twistlock freak back that is owed to me?

mag79
08-21-2008, 09:44 AM
your item shipped already, the total amount you paid was not enough for priority shipping. When I gave you that price I didn't realize that you where in canada. I shipped it first class, I even filled out a customs label that can also be as tracking #, but I was told that the # show up on first class international shipping. So hang tight your stuff it on its way. Eveyrone has been getting their stuff. Greenthumb just told me he got his stuff.

mag79
08-21-2008, 10:00 AM
By the way I replied to everyones email here and in my personal email as well. I have no emails of pm's from you.

Wicked_Silence
08-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Well this is the first time in a long time that you've addressed me direct. If the back does show, I'll cancel the claim with paypal. They had already decided in my favour. I was going to offer to send extra cash to help with shipping, since you said that you didn't realize I was in Canada, until I re-read a few of the PM's and found this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wraith_mist/2807216377/sizes/o/

You can see that I clearly communicated that I was in Canada to you. Either you didn't read it all and glossed over that part, or just weren't thinking at the time. I don't know.

If you could get the tracking number, that would be appreciated.

I do have screenshots of my PM's here on AO and I have kept every message about this transaction.

My received messages can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wraith_mist/2808022686/sizes/o/

My sent messages can be viewed here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wraith_mist/2808022864/sizes/o/

As you can see, the last message sent to me was on 06/22/08

I've tried to contact you via the PM system here on 06/30/2008, then again on 07/15/2008, and lastly on 07/21/2008 to resolve this. I even sent a personal email via the site and another email in response to your post on this thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233278

Also, posting in this forum was my second attempt to get ahold of you, my first attempt can be seen here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233544

I will also assume that paypal contacted you about the dispute I filed and again when it was upgraded to a claim.

I'm not posting this to tick anyone off, as I do understand that real life things happen, but after all my attempts to contact you and getting nothing in return, what else was I suppose to do?

mag79
08-29-2008, 11:04 AM
The damn back should have arrived already. I already started the process of tranfering money into my paypal account so that I can give you a refund. I just ask when it show up you just repay me. I shipped it 1st class, the PO doesn't offer a tracking # for that service.

Wicked_Silence
08-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Once paypal has transferred the cash into my account, I'll not accept it for a week or so, just in case the back shows in that time. That way neither of us will get charged the extra fees. I'm not out to rip anyone off. I think I stated my case pretty clearly in my previous post.

mag79
08-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I need you to accept the refund, the dispute has my account locked up. You where not the only person that was waiting for an item, so they locked up my account. I have resolved all the disputes but yours. The refund wont cost you anything.

Wicked_Silence
08-29-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm not showing any activity on my paypal yet. I don't know if they are doing something with the payment or not. Have you finished transferring the cash over to your paypal account?

mag79
08-29-2008, 08:12 PM
it suppose to take about 3-4 days to transfer from my bank account into paypal, then to you

Wicked_Silence
09-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Well I still see no action from paypal on this yet. And still have not seen the freak back.

Just updating the situation.

Sumthinwicked
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
:confused: hope it works out for you

Wicked_Silence
09-05-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm trying to work it out with Mag79 as I hate leaving bad feedback for people. Would preffer to do it in PM's but I've tried that route and got no response in the past, so only other option is to try to resolve this in the public forum.

I've noticed that on the claim with paypal, there is still a spot that I can cancel the claim, if the freak back 'DOES' get here before the cash is transferred over, I'll go that route to finish this off.

Sumthinwicked
09-05-2008, 08:44 PM
your in canada maybe its sitting at the border they stop pb stuff all the time i have delt with him before and im dealing with him atm i think its just a lost parcel issue and it will be delt with

Wicked_Silence
09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Nah, its more then that. I've tried contacting him a few times only to be, at least in my opinion, ignored by him for over 2 months. I do understand that hardships in life come up and other things take a back seat when stuff happens. But when I'm checking my message confirmations and seeing that my sent messages have been read, but still get no reply. There is a problem and its not with shipping.

Beemer
09-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Nah, its more then that. I've tried contacting him a few times only to be, at least in my opinion, ignored by him for over 2 months. I do understand that hardships in life come up and other things take a back seat when stuff happens. But when I'm checking my message confirmations and seeing that my sent messages have been read, but still get no reply. There is a problem and its not with shipping.

Ya ok I hate this crap. He is Banned. You can PM me and if he needs to My addy is Beemerone at comcast.net.

Edit......is this the same guy???? http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2561322#post2561322

MANN
09-05-2008, 10:28 PM
wow i thought he cleared all that stuff up. you can probally contact him on the "other" forums is you need him

Wicked_Silence
09-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Well if he did, he forgot me and completely ignored me in the process. If beemer is a mod, they should be able to check my pm history and verify what I've said in this thread about trying to contact him and being ignored.

Beemer - IF he makes this alright, will you lift the ban? And yes, that was the same person, he was also selling some valves and a bunch of other stuff. Would like to know what paypal addy he gave those buyers.

punkncat
09-06-2008, 08:07 AM
I may be talking to Alex again today. What he tells me about this situation, and what the issues here are seem to be two different animals. My thoughts are that if he can produce the customs label and shipping reciept that the situation should be resolved. There seems to be a lot of good info up to post #7.

I hate to see him get banned and his paypal locked over a $25 freak back being shipped international.

Wicked_Silence
09-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Well, I did receive an email this morning from paypal saying that a refund was pending and will take up to 7 days. Once, the funds clear, we will be done with this. I will also be contacting Beemer direct at that time. If Beemer sees fit to unban Mag79, so be it. But for the record, the refund was not issued till Beemer banned him.

Sep. 6, 2008 - Seller: Refund initiated

That was cut and copied right from my paypal account, so it wasn't till a mods intervention here did he bother to try and resolve this.

DearXXXX,
XXXXXXXXXXXXX(sandro79@aol.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment. This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become available in your PayPal account.

See Refund Details below for more information.

Message from merchant:

----------------------------------------------------------------Original Payment Details----------------------------------------------------------------
Date Payment Sent: Jun. 20, 2008 Amount: $25.00 USD

Sincerely,PayPal

going_home
09-06-2008, 01:11 PM
This is why I almost never ship to Canada.
Shipping without tracking to the destination is very risky.
Regular tracking ends at the border, shipping with tracking to destination (Global Express Guaranteed) starts at $39.99 USD. So sellers beware shipping to Canada !
When the Canadians dont want to pay the price for tracking to destination, walk on by !

:nono:

Wicked_Silence
09-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Going Home, Are you trying to sour relations between the US and Canadian traders here on purpose.

Regular tracking does work across border. I've tracked a package from Southern Ontario to Texas. You just have to think about it smartly and change web sites. www.canadapost.ca for Canada and www.usps.com for the States.

Ya gotta think that USPS isn't going to know what Canada Post is doing with the package and vice versa.

And FYI. I've had stuff shipped up here that cost alot less then price your quoting. 3 Autocockers, 2 air tanks, 6 hoppers, 3 jerseys, 1 pair of pants and a bunch of small stuff. Total shipping WITH TRACKING was $27.94 according to the shipping label on the package. So with that known, either that guy got a really sweet deal for shipping, or your 'factual prices' are WAYYYYYYYY off. Try doing a little research on not just putting numbers into a website for shipping. You will find that when you actually go into the Postal Outlet, the shipping is usually cheaper then what the website tells you.

going_home
09-06-2008, 03:08 PM
what you said is not true. the USPS will tell you flat that regular tracking stops at the border . and the 39.99 is the price at the post office . what i said is absolutely true and the reason i dont ship to canada . your post here should be a warning to seller. period .
Going Home, Are you trying to sour relations between the US and Canadian traders here on purpose.

Regular tracking does work across border. I've tracked a package from Southern Ontario to Texas. You just have to think about it smartly and change web sites. www.canadapost.ca for Canada and www.usps.com for the States.

Ya gotta think that USPS isn't going to know what Canada Post is doing with the package and vice versa.

And FYI. I've had stuff shipped up here that cost alot less then price your quoting. 3 Autocockers, 2 air tanks, 6 hoppers, 3 jerseys, 1 pair of pants and a bunch of small stuff. Total shipping WITH TRACKING was $27.94 according to the shipping label on the package. So with that known, either that guy got a really sweet deal for shipping, or your 'factual prices' are WAYYYYYYYY off. Try doing a little research on not just putting numbers into a website for shipping. You will find that when you actually go into the Postal Outlet, the shipping is usually cheaper then what the website tells you.

Wicked_Silence
09-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Okay, and what you've said is true? I've dealt with alot of people in the states and I've never seen a package come in with 39.99 stamped on the package as postage paid. And if you kindly check the USPS site, they offer flat rate boxes with tracking starting at $23.00

I dunno where your getting your info from, but you are WRONG period.

Your trying to say that I did not watch a package that was shipped here in Ontario and track it all the way to Texas? So your calling me an outright liar to my face?

Get outta my thread before you say something that might embarrass yourself. This could be considered flaming in my post.

I honestly think that this person wants to eliminate all cross border trading so that the demand is decreased, therefore prices go down and he/she/IT might be able to pick stuff up cheaper.

And just to prove a point: Here is a screenshot taken right from the USPS postal site, package weight was put in a 5 pounds. You can clearly see that the 4th option is a flat rate box for $23.95 and that is with tracking. So your full of BS going home, maybe you should Stay home

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3096/2833490991_1162cbc942_o.jpg

mag79
09-06-2008, 05:13 PM
I've tried contacting him a few times only to be, at least in my opinion, ignored by him for over 2 months.

wicked let stop BS, you stated that I've ignored you for 2 months, what are the date of post #2, 3, 5, 7, + 9? 2 months ago, yeah I am really ignoring you. I dont know if you have the back or canada customs has it, one thing is for sure I dont. At my loss I am sending you a refund, you should of had it a few days ago. I dont know why paypal is doing an echeck.

with all this nonsence said you either pm me or email me @ sandro79@aol.com, thats where all this belongs. I am done respoding to your threads. Only time will tell if you are screwing me with the back. Now I now why people dont like shipping to Canada.

MANN
09-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Okay, and what you've said is true? I've dealt with alot of people in the states and I've never seen a package come in with 39.99 stamped on the package as postage paid. And if you kindly check the USPS site, they offer flat rate boxes with tracking starting at $23.00

I dunno where your getting your info from, but you are WRONG period.

Your trying to say that I did not watch a package that was shipped here in Ontario and track it all the way to Texas? So your calling me an outright liar to my face?

Get outta my thread before you say something that might embarrass yourself. This could be considered flaming in my post.

I honestly think that this person wants to eliminate all cross border trading so that the demand is decreased, therefore prices go down and he/she/IT might be able to pick stuff up cheaper.

And just to prove a point: Here is a screenshot taken right from the USPS postal site, package weight was put in a 5 pounds. You can clearly see that the 4th option is a flat rate box for $23.95 and that is with tracking. So your full of BS going home, maybe you should Stay home

So you are expecting someone to pay 18.10 to ship a 25.00 barrel back across the border? (as that is what is it would cost to ship an 8oz parcel via priority with insurance. Which is required to save your rear in the case that someone tries to file a dispute through paypal.)

I agree that 39.99 is a little out there for shipping across the border, but Home is correct in stating that shipping to Canada is risky/very troublesome.

USPS is not responsible for tracking after the package leaves US customs. Go to your post office, and ask them. CA is usually good with tracking them, but they have let me down in the past.

I actually will only ship to certain Canadians due to the fact that if the package does arrive, and does not have tracking on it they can go back on me.

I am not sure of what Alex did or didn't do. I have had many transactions with him, and thus far he is a stand up guy in my book. If Alex can prove that he shipped via a reciept/customs form IMO he did everything required.

I also would be highly surprised if the Canadian market is what keeps automags "high in value". I am sure that you have your fair share up there, but still only minimal compared to the global community.

Oh well that ends my afternoon sermon. Please return to your regularly scheduled BS. I have to go prep some packages to ship to Canada & Germany :eek:

phizz
09-06-2008, 05:28 PM
what you said is not true. the USPS will tell you flat that regular tracking stops at the border . and the 39.99 is the price at the post office . what i said is absolutely true and the reason i dont ship to canada . your post here should be a warning to seller. period .

hmm I hate to even get involved but I have to say that I have had pacakges tracked all the way from the US into Canada. I always ask for USPS shipping. I am sure Canada Post must take over the tracking then once its through customs but it is tracked. Also I have had many markers shipped xpress post with tracking most coming in around $25-$30 for shipping which I am always more then happy to pay for as anybody who has delat with me can verify. The $39.99 quote seems quite high... I can get SCUBAS shipped for $60... though thats untracked.

Rudz
09-06-2008, 06:21 PM
BLAME CANADA!!!!!!!!!! Lolol

Beemer
09-06-2008, 07:35 PM
wicked let stop BS, I dont know if you have the back or canada customs has it, one thing is for sure I dont. At my loss I am sending you a refund, you should of had it a few days ago. I dont know why paypal is doing an echeck.

with all this nonsence said you either pm me or email me @ sandro79ATaol.com, thats where all this belongs. Only time will tell if you are screwing me with the back.

Done and Done. Of course you will make a NEW thread if the Back ever shows up wont you?????