PDA

View Full Version : PTP battery case

bjyourk
08-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Just an FYI....Apparently, PTP still has some milled battery cases for the e-mags. I just ordered one from them in gloss black and they still have some in nickel and raw.
Really, the only reason I'm sending this is because I was extremely impressed with Forest at the company. Prompt and very friendly so if interested, email them.

(they are not on the web page)

Note: I think he said they have matte black as well.

Madmarx
08-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Just an FYI....Apparently, PTP still has some milled battery cases for the e-mags. I just ordered one from them in gloss black and they still have some in nickel and raw.
Really, the only reason I'm sending this is because I was extremely impressed with Forest at the company. Prompt and very friendly so if interested, email them.

(they are not on the web page)

Note: I think he said they have matte black as well.

Forest = :clap: :headbang: :hail: :cheers:

Strider
08-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Now that I've gotten *my* request in, heres the email I got tonight...

Hi Neil,

We are still unpacking from our move (sales and warehouse) from Florida to Maine and unless we find anything else as we finish organizing this is what we have. It will be on a first come basis, but I will be glad to hold parts for 24 hours to allow for payment to be made. We are short on some battery pack parts and Airgun is not making any more at this time to our knowledge. These all have the e-Micro milling on the middles and tops. The bottoms are basically the same as the Airgun original, but we did the actual machining of the holes, etc. The parts are from the original Airgun extrusions and were properly licensed and authorized as you would probably expect. I would really (really) like to keep the complete sets, well... complete. Some of the raw parts are polished and in 100% condition as they need bead blast or polishing before plating in any case. The polished parts would probably need a quick touch up polish or bead blasting before ano/nickel/chrome plating. The nickel parts are okay, but have been sitting around in bins with other parts in addition to the wear-and-tear that a move creates. The finish buffs right back out with Flitz (we'll send some with each order), but the first one I grabbed and cleaned had some very fine scratches if you eagle-eye it.

Shipping costs (total) are $7.00 UPS ground and $4.00 USPS for any combination of items that you order. Regardless of the quantity it is one fixed price so if you can put an order in with a friend or two go for it. UPS minimum has risen out of sight because of fuel prices and USPS is a less expensive option, but we still have to pack it and drive to the Post Office and wait in line - hard to win either way. Complete sets (some will have the bolts with them if possible as well) are $60.00, Tops are $15.00, Middles are $40.00, and Bottoms $10.00. For anyone that has an e-Micro we have the vanity plate that cover the vertical adapter flange for $10.00 (all are pretty much raw polished finish). We also have the spacer plates that are required to convert a Mag or Micromag - when coupled to the e-Mag lower for $10.00.

In all fairness we had a bunch of requests over the weekend because of a post by one of the really good guys on AO (which simply narrows it down to the 90th+ percentile for people on AO...) and I'll send this out to everyone at approximately the same time. You are welcome to post the information and we will keep everyone updated as best we can with some of the Mag related things happening here. Tracy and I are both very glad to see so much continued support of Airgun/Pro-Team with the Automag and Micromag series of markers, and want you to know that we appreciate it!

Raw:
Top - 15
Mid - 33
Botom - 1
Complete - 5

Nickel:
Top - 2
Complete - 2

Purple (matte):
Top - 1
Bottom - 1

Matte Black: