PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

SlipknotX556
01-23-2002, 08:13 PM
ok i wuz the back man on our team but when i posted about it everyone said to try middle so i am... but now what does a middle man require to be able to do? what kind of harness should he use? does he need a remote? does he need a fast trigger pull? does he need to be able to run fast? does he need to be able to cover ppl real good?

Thnx

Sean i kno ur gonna say something about this post its just that i want some other ppls opinion.

RT 01037
01-23-2002, 08:41 PM
just play

X-Plosive
01-23-2002, 08:45 PM
why not try front man? Middle men do basically the same thing as a front player. Occasionally middle men have to relay messages to the front players just in case the front players couldn't hear the far back players. Middle players give supporting fire when front players are going to move and so on. A fast trigger finger isn't necessary. You don't have to be too fast, you can always dive. I would not recommend a remote, it makes snap shooting hard because there is no way to shoulder the gun. Mid players may not even need a harness depending on how well the back players are doing their job. However I would say a 3 pod pack would be ideal.

SlipknotX556
01-23-2002, 09:03 PM
well i would try front man but my bro and his friend already got the front covered.