PDA

View Full Version : E-cocker newb assistance needed!

DanMan
08-23-2008, 01:14 PM
This is a direct copy of a post on the customcockers forum, but I thought you guys might have some good tips as well.

E-cocker newb assistance needed!

I own a mech cocker and a pneumag so I am not a paintball newb by any means but I just purchased a black ebladed cocker on ebay that looks fairly stock other than the eblade. I got it for $120 and found it a couple of hours before the auction ended so I was unable to enquire about its condition or other features. So, I was wondering if this was a good deal if it is in good condition and what the worst senario is if not. Like if the noid is blown or somthing.

here is the description in the listing

This is a 2002 vertical feed autococker with an eblade installed. Included is a teardrop barrel, 3 pods, at jt mask, and a usable evolution hopper that has a broken lid and battery door.

a link to the picture

http://i3.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/05/0a/f931_1.JPG

Also any hints on e-cockers in general are welcome.
Thanks
Dan
:hail:

punkncat
08-24-2008, 06:55 AM
The worst scenario would be broken Eblade components, as parts are getting pretty hard to come by. I think air soldier has those type noids, but anything else as far as I know is a scavenger hunt.
It's not an exceptional deal, but if it works you will have come out allright.

BigEvil
08-24-2008, 07:25 AM
Set it to FACT-F (Factory Fast) and go.....!!

Down load the 80+ page manual, get a cup of coffee, and read it.

Also, dont over pressurize the front cocking solenoid by turning the lpr up too high. Once it starts to leak, you are damaging it.