PDA

View Full Version : Tac One problem?

Tbuck
08-23-2008, 03:39 PM
I recently purchased a new Tac One. Installed the ULT trigger mod (7 shims) and have put about a case of paint through it. Always oiled the marker prior to playing with a few drops in the ASA. Today while playing I had a problem that seemed to be occurring. Every so often while shooting the gun would quit operating. I always had plenty of air in the tank. The pin behind the trigger would have pressure on it, but pulling the trigger nothing would happen. The only way I could get it to reset would be to unscrew the tank enough to release all pressure and then screw it back in. I think the bolt might be sticking. If this is correct, what causes this and how can I correct this problem. Thanks.

maniacmechanic
08-23-2008, 04:22 PM
yep sounds like BS , I think there is a stickied thread that covers it

Tbuck
08-23-2008, 07:49 PM
I believe I fixed the problem. Hooked my tank up to the gun and within the first five shots the marker quit operating. I loosened the field strip screw on the trigger frame about a 1/4 of a turn. Dry fired through 3000 psi with no problems. Has anyone else experienced this problem before or is this just a fluk?