PDA

View Full Version : Jay Tamburri from CT... grips

one_quick_ta
08-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Ok this may sound kinda wierd... i know i drink and smoke too much but i know i didnt order the grips that came in the mail today it was a package from Jay Tamburri they are 45 panels with an engraved DNA strand on them. i dont know if Jay sent them to me by accident (dont know what i bought from him in the past). but if anyone knows who he is or Jay if you see this please pm me so i can get your grips back to you or figure out what drunken night i bought them from you.

Rudz
08-28-2008, 01:55 AM
:tard: :cheers: :dance:

one of those nites eh?

BigEvil
08-28-2008, 04:15 AM
Ok this may sound kinda wierd... i know i drink and smoke too much but i know i didnt order the grips that came in the mail today it was a package from Jay Tamburri they are 45 panels with an engraved DNA strand on them. i dont know if Jay sent them to me by accident (dont know what i bought from him in the past). but if anyone knows who he is or Jay if you see this please pm me so i can get your grips back to you or figure out what drunken night i bought them from you.

Jay = Jay8541/Cerberus Innovations.

jade_monkey07
08-28-2008, 10:21 AM
HAHAHA those are the grips i had talked to Jay about a while back and i told him to hold off on them till the gforce frames came in. Then he went and made them anyway. I never paid for them or okayed the design. We had a discussion and I asked that he make new ones for me at a later date. Good thing i did since Garf ended up changing the hole pattern. So those werent meant for me in the end.
Enjoy the design lmao

Jay if you read this. Dont make the new ones yet lol It will have to wait till after I move in september

cyberave68
08-28-2008, 11:06 AM
wonder what jay has been smokin to make a mistake like that, And if he has any left??? :ninja:

jade_monkey07
08-28-2008, 12:06 PM
This was my concept. I cant seem to find the pic he sent me of the ones he made up.
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/2/3316385859.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/7606463)