PDA

View Full Version : Emag problem in E mode

secretweaponevan
08-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Hi y'all.

Just scored a Micro Emag 2000 off of ebay knowing that there was a problem with the board.

After some poking and prodding, here is what I've found:

Board has AGD 1.35 installed.

Screen will only display when HES jumper is disconnected.
Top button will cycle through menu.
Bottom button will adjust settings.
When I go to plug in HES jumper, the solenoid clicks and the board will no longer display anything until HES jumper is disconnected and battery is disconnected then reconnected.

My multimeter is too big to test for continuity or resistance across the HES jumper plug.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Looper
08-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah.... I'll buy it from you cheap and save you the problems... :D

Have you tried moving the trigger magnet away from the trigger? I bought an emag off ebay once with the same issues. Marker was listed as not working so I got it cheap. took two to three turns of a hex wrench and every thing was perfect.

maniacmechanic
08-28-2008, 08:18 PM
yep sounds like the magnet is "closing" the switch & not letting it reset , or mabey the HES is bad , I don't know how to check it

secretweaponevan
08-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Yeah.... I'll buy it from you cheap and save you the problems... :D

Have you tried moving the trigger magnet away from the trigger? I bought an emag off ebay once with the same issues. Marker was listed as not working so I got it cheap. took two to three turns of a hex wrench and every thing was perfect.

Umm, you are now my hero.

Emag Micro 2000 with 3000 psi tank with Flatline Regulator, 2 Armson Barrels and 1 DYE boomstick for $365 shipped now works flawlessly after 3 turns of an allen wrench.

I <3 Looper!

Thanks man!

Ruler_Mark
08-29-2008, 02:18 AM

Emag Micro 2000 with 3000 psi tank with Flatline Regulator, 2 Armson Barrels and 1 DYE boomstick for $365 shipped now works flawlessly after 3 turns of an allen wrench.

I <3 Looper!

Thanks man!

y rub it in? :mad:

Looper
08-29-2008, 05:40 AM

I <3 Looper!

Thanks man!Just happy to be able to help, and WOW :wow: that was a sweet deal.

secretweaponevan
08-29-2008, 09:12 AM
y rub it in? :mad:

Sorry. Still bummed from when I won an '03 Featherlight Viking a month ago and the guy never sent it to me. :cry: