PDA

View Full Version : Double Tac

going_home
08-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Doc's Double Trouble 2 Kit adapted for AGD platform by Swamp Thing over on SpecOps.
Very nice work.
Description from SpecOps:
Janus Mag

Twin Tac 1. X Valve with Level 10 Bolt.
Inteliframe Trigger Frame with ULE Milling by Luke's Customs
Doubel Warp Fed with On off switch on each warp via Luke's Customs
Luke's customes fro grip extender.
Two Rear Warp Mounts from Luke's customs
Double Pinokio Hoppers
90 degree warp adaptors from Luke's cutsoms

In your face T stock

Doc's Doubel Trouble 2 Kit adapted for AGD platform

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l458/SwampThing66/Paintball%20Guns/Janus/IMG_1304-1.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l458/SwampThing66/Paintball%20Guns/Janus/IMG_1302-1.jpg

:clap:

Smoothice
08-28-2008, 09:39 PM
that better come with bottle of steroids.

cause thats the only shot i have of weilding that thing around a field.

tech-chan
08-28-2008, 09:42 PM
that better come with bottle of steroids.

cause thats the only shot i have of weilding that thing around a field.

Amen brother. :wow:

afortuna
08-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Isn't it missing a sight? :tard:

Why hasn't someone Pneu'd that yet? :rolleyes:

punkncat
08-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Needs twin vert feeds with revi's to cut down some of that size and weight.

Neat Idea for a "semi nasty" though.

afortuna
08-28-2008, 10:15 PM
What it could use is two Q-Loaders, a box of pods, and an assistant to load.

behemoth
08-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Thats absurd.

jade_monkey07
08-28-2008, 11:37 PM
I need to see a video of that thing full auto till its empty.... i will not be pleased till said video is up...lol

Ruler_Mark
08-29-2008, 12:31 AM
you need a waist harness and a crank driven triggering system.

maniacmechanic
08-29-2008, 05:14 AM
I love the fact that someone built one on a Mag chassies
Have any of you guys ever see a quadzilla ? 4 , I said 4 A5 tippmans bolted together
Then there the one that FL^ built over on UMS that used a back pack for paint fed the 4 A5's through 2" duct hoses

JesseB
08-29-2008, 07:54 AM
lol what a waste

GRimm
08-29-2008, 08:13 AM
Be sure to bring some friends to cover you

Hilltop Customs
08-29-2008, 04:55 PM
lol what a waste

sadly I agree....its cool and all(well kind of), but whats the point?

it would be cool if it was a turret on a vehicle or something, but other than that how are you supposed to shoot out of cover?

going_home
08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
You guys just have no imagination.
Everyone poo poo-ing all over it. The guys at the underground mod shop would probably love it.
He probably built it just because he wanted to do something that he hadnt seen before.
Sometimes this forum is just ho hum dull to the bone.

:tard:

Sumthinwicked
08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
herm nice top to my tank LOL

jade_monkey07
08-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Going home.... i think that thing is amazing...i just want to see it shooting lol

Sundown
08-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Yeah that is pretty amazing... I wuld love to see it shoot..

I would also love to have it ... but I would just make 2 tac-Ones with it ;)

maniacmechanic
08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
You guys just have no imagination.
Everyone poo poo-ing all over it. The guys at the underground mod shop would probably love it.
He probably built it just because he wanted to do something that he hadnt seen before.
Sometimes this forum is just ho hum dull to the bone.

:tard:

go over to , http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/ & search his threads (SwampThing)
This guy has built some awsome markers most have been Tippman based & milsim but awsome just the same
After looking through his threads , I don't know why this guy doesn't hang over here , he has as many Mags as me ( if not more )

& here i'll do it for ya ; http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/forums/vBulletin/search.php?searchid=463494

maniacmechanic
08-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Oh and here is the REAL muppet mower http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/forums/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=3419&highlight=defender

ThePixelGuru
08-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't get it (maybe because I'm not familiar with Doc's double trouble kit). Where exactly is the trigger? The angles on the photos don't really let you see much in the middle of the markers...

Bagheera
08-30-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't get it (maybe because I'm not familiar with Doc's double trouble kit). Where exactly is the trigger? The angles on the photos don't really let you see much in the middle of the markers...

Pretty sick looking, me likey. What kind of hoppers are those?

maniacmechanic
08-31-2008, 06:22 AM

your right you can't see these normally on a DT they use a Firestorm trigger kit , it connects both triggers together via linkages & uses handcrank , that turns a "camshaft " that trips the triggers 4 times in each reveloution

going_home
08-31-2008, 06:54 AM
Pretty sick looking, me likey. What kind of hoppers are those?

http://pinokiohoppers.com/product.html

;)

Hilltop Customs
08-31-2008, 01:45 PM
250 ball capacity with the small nose.....might have to check those out next time I need another hopper. Dont think I would ever use the 400 round nose thought, carrying 1/5 of a case of paint on top of a marker seems a little overkill.

maddboy32
08-31-2008, 02:42 PM
this marker is like going to play poker at your budies house, and when you show up there's gus hansen sitting at the table.

mostpeople
08-31-2008, 02:43 PM
this marker is like going to play poker at your budies house, and when you show up there's gus hansen sitting at the table.

Except gus hansen is not totally impractical and unwieldy..

custar
08-31-2008, 08:37 PM
sadly I agree....its cool and all(well kind of), but whats the point?

it would be cool if it was a turret on a vehicle or something, but other than that how are you supposed to shoot out of cover?

In speedball, it's not practical. In large scenarios, these are very useful. Tactically, they are used just like any crew served machine gun would be used. Putting Apexes on it would be sweet.

custar

ThePixelGuru
08-31-2008, 09:36 PM
your right you can't see these normally on a DT they use a Firestorm trigger kit , it connects both triggers together via linkages & uses handcrank , that turns a "camshaft " that trips the triggers 4 times in each reveloution
Ah. See, I'm familiar with the crank on the A5 kit, but didn't see one here. Do you happen to know if it's not there in the pictures, or am I just blind?

In speedball, it's not practical. In large scenarios, these are very useful. Tactically, they are used just like any crew served machine gun would be used. Putting Apexes on it would be sweet.
Exactly. Might be difficult to use in an up-close-and-personal firefight, but I'd love to move up with one of these providing cover fire. The Apexs would let you do that from much farther back.

mpsd
09-01-2008, 10:07 AM
I'd like to see more pics of it, specially the trigger frame area. Can you post it? Thanks!

maniacmechanic
09-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I'd like to see more pics of it, specially the trigger frame area. Can you post it? Thanks!

here is the actual intro thread , the 2nd set of pic's has details of the trigger cranks ;
http://www.undergroundmodshop.com/forums/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=15615

You really should look through his threads , he's built and owns some nice Mags

Texas Trigger
09-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Dear...God...

ThePixelGuru
09-03-2008, 12:38 PM
Hmm, now here's an idea. How about a pair of extremely reactive classic R/Ts with an R/T enhancing trigger like Maghog's? Can you say "70bps?" :shooting:

Probably need a high-capacity Qloader, though. That or a crew to reload for you...

Swamp Thing
02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey Guys

I did not realize it was poster here.

That is my gun and it is still a work in progress. I did not realize it until I aired it up and used it the first time but the way that a Mech Cocks really is not compatible with the firestrom crank

I thought of Pneu but you still have a similar problem the crank tabs hit the trigger at the wrong time and it doesn't cock.

I currently have reworked it and I have two Hyper frames on it. That works and I should have it built out in the next couple of weeks.

I also added a couple of Lapco Apex Barrels.

Once I get it built out I will post some pics and I will take some video of it in action and get that posted too.

Also this was built first off just to do something that has never been done.

This is not a speedball gun will be used from a tank or from a fixed position or used as heavy fire support on my scenario team. In that role this thing should rock. I got a SCBA now to air this thing up but unless you are huge you would not want to carry this thing. That being said it is much more slim than a A-5 based double trouble.

Swamp

deathbypaint1213
02-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Good Job Swamp Thing! Sharp looking tacs! :clap:

eXo_oUtSiDeR
02-08-2009, 03:10 AM
now the question is... how the heck do you hold it! :tard:

Swamp Thing
02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
I hold it just like any other gun but wider. I have a T Stock and shoulder it with that Grab the front foregrip and crank with my T hand.

It is wide but not Too much so. Actually not as bulky and unwieldy as you might think. I do have long arms as I am 6' 2" a smaller person may find it had to use.

Swamp