PDA

View Full Version : micromag rt leak

savage45usp
09-01-2008, 09:08 AM
I have a micromag rt with a lvl 10 and when I gas it up there is a leak out of the left side of the valve. I was wondering if anyone could lend any assistance in helping me fix this problem

secretweaponevan
09-01-2008, 10:44 AM
I have a micromag rt with a lvl 10 and when I gas it up there is a leak out of the left side of the valve. I was wondering if anyone could lend any assistance in helping me fix this problem

I think athomas said that this is usually because of the regulator seat o-ring. It sits between the 2 reg halves and is flat. It can get easily damaged if you aren't careful whenever you put your 2 reg halves back together.

savage45usp
09-02-2008, 03:50 AM
I think athomas said that this is usually because of the regulator seat o-ring. It sits between the 2 reg halves and is flat. It can get easily damaged if you aren't careful whenever you put your 2 reg halves back together.

That maybe the problem Im going to see if I can get an rt parts kit and if that will resolve the problem...

athomas
09-02-2008, 07:05 PM
A leak out the hole in the side of the valve is usually a bad regulator piston assembly oring. Quite often these leaks are a result of dirt in the back of the valve.