PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up wit this Zap Paint?

personman
01-24-2002, 11:43 AM
I was just lookin at my zap paint, when I noticed that some of them, not all, had little dark marks.. I couldnt figure out why the others diddnt have this mark?
In this pic im talking about the bottom 2 paintballs.. the top three diddnt have marks.. and they arent defects cause when i looked in my hopper i could see more marked paintballs like this.. sorry about the size of the pic..

TheTramp
01-24-2002, 11:51 AM
Looks like they have been sitting too long in one position. You need to turn your paint every week to keep it from discoloring.

If you got it like this then it is old and haden't been handled correctly. I'd be careful when buying from these people again.

I like to open each box of paint I buy to check it before taking it out of the store.

lonsch
01-24-2002, 12:00 PM
that looks like skin cancer. since it is on a paintball can we call it ball cancer?

[NA]WARLORD
01-24-2002, 12:06 PM
Actually those are the mystery balls, turn them in for a free case...............;)

Cha0tic
01-24-2002, 12:57 PM
the balls are not fully filled with paint. if you let them sit, the paint will settle and you will see a "hole" where there is no paint. thus the spot on the ball.

personman
01-24-2002, 02:52 PM
Well, Is this a bad thing? I can get this zap paint for 15 bucks per 500.. and thats pretty cheap.. I have shot it before and it seems fine.. see, I get it at a sports autoraty, and they dont have much Paintball stuff... Im sure if I open it in the store they will kill me with one of their many metal baseball bats and hocky sticks..