PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Coast Paintballers

smithy
09-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Just thought I would start something to see how everyone did with the hurricane. Obviously I am not expecting everyone in the area to be able to respond right away. I am only able to access the internet through an air card right now; we don't even really have power.

But, as soon as everything starts getting back to normal, maybe we can try to get some updates as to what fields are open and if your markers or other stuff was damaged in the storm we could probably set up something just so people can play.

I live in New Orleans but I'll be in the Baton Rouge area (where I am now) for a while. I play within an hour of both places usually and I have a couple of markers that I would be willing to let people use (carefully of course) when I get out to the field if your stuff is out of commission. Just reply here or send me a PM if you are in the area and where and when you plan on going.

If you live in an affected area or even just outside of it make sure to list where you live and when you may want to play again.

And, obviously, if you can get to a computer but you still need anything else besides paintball (even though I consider it pretty good therapy on the weekends) I realize there are more important things (ice, food, water, tarps, bug spray, even just an extra set of hands to clear debris) so post it up and I'm sure if any of us can help we'll see what we can do.

I may be offline for a couple of days, we should get power back here on Monday but I don't know if internet comes with that or if I will have access to this air card, so if I don't respond for a little while that is why. I'm not ignoring you I just can't answer.

Thanks and have a good one.