PDA

View Full Version : RRfireblade where you go?

ICOM
09-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Hey anyone hear from fireblade? its been over a year with my gun and i havent heard from him in a long long time. I trust him and all but i been trying to get in contact with him to make sure everytthing is ok.

Rudz
09-05-2008, 09:14 AM
He was super busy, I know he's been finishing up projects lately, as he finished mine, that was sent to him abt a year ago, I know he's got stuff boxed up ready to ship, if you like I can try and get ahold of him for you

Steelrat
09-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Boy, the whole custom paintball gun work thing doesn't seem to pan out for anyone, does it?

Rudz
09-05-2008, 09:24 AM
Life happens, what can you say? Things never turn out the way you expect, and before you know it you have projects from 2 years ago that your trying to get done, but don't want to rush, because your names going out on all of these projects, so each one is time consuming, and you do your best to get projects done best you can, and still try to live your life.

BigEvil
09-05-2008, 10:09 AM
How may projects do you have sitting around for two years Rudzy? Well, other than that nose hair thing that you have been procrastinating taking care of.... :p

Rudz
09-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Icom you should have received an email days ago from jay telling you, your project is next.

Bigevil? I'm telling your wife on you again....

stonersr26
09-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey anyone hear from fireblade? its been over a year with my gun and i havent heard from him in a long long time. I trust him and all but i been trying to get in contact with him to make sure everytthing is ok.

I haven't heard from him in a while, but I wouldn't worry about it. He has a lot going on and he has some pretty complex work he is doing :ninja: My Karta and Fibur for one. The last I talked with him he is plugging away at things and that is why I patiently await the bill fom him for my work. You guys will deff see pics when I get my stuff back.

But, like Rudz said. He is busy, hang in there. It's been 6 months on mine and thats why I picked up another Vike, gotta have something to mess around with :D

ICOM
09-06-2008, 05:59 AM
thanks rudz!

Rudz
09-06-2008, 12:02 PM
No prob, just helping out bud

Tracy_ptp
09-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Don't know if you have heard from him or not yet. But he is really busy right now. We still work with him on a lot of projects, but right now he is working stupid crazy long hours. I don't know how he does it. But he is a man of his word. He will get the work done.

Sumthinwicked
09-17-2008, 08:07 PM
i have delt with him before when hes around hes here 1000% when hes gone hes gone for a lil while thats the name of the game with these guys they slave for us when here when gone they are dealing with projects or life have faith if ptp tracy gives you an okie trust her she sells stuff for pro team products ;)