PDA

View Full Version : Training Day IV All Day Scenario (anyone going?)

MAGslinger
09-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Any AO going to be at Fox River Games Sept 21st? It would be nice to fill the field with a dozen of Mag's. More info at foxpaintball.com

warpfeedmod
09-08-2008, 04:22 PM
I'll probably be there with my corral of markers, if it works well I'll shoot the emag.

My friend just picked up a new shocker and played with it a few weeks back so he might be there with me. We were looking at bringing about 5-6 guys but the rest backed out, so far it looks like the two of us. I have to get off my butt and register tho..

MAGslinger
09-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Good to hear at least one person is planning on attending :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AGDlover
09-11-2008, 01:31 AM
possibly talking to a coupple old buddys about maybe shooting up there I wont have a mag but will rock my AO jersey. I'm going to try and get the muppet mowing 04 speed working but currently waiting on finding a new solenoid and waiting on my other angel air at hydro. all else fails the A1 is good to go. Looks to be a good event to attend to just about wrap up the season untill we're forced indoors... Hope to see some of you there! :cheers:

MAGslinger
09-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Sweet a second person and maybe more :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MAGslinger
09-17-2008, 04:45 PM
9/17/08 Just thought I'd post something, I'll will be there this Sunday with my Tac 1 Mag. See you all soon!