PDA

View Full Version : About Mag79

Wicked_Silence
09-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Okay, for the record. I have received a refund from mag79 for the item that I bought. I hope this puts to rest any concerns raised over the past week. And also, for the record. If the item does show, I will be sending mag79 his cash back.

BigEvil
09-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Good to hear. I met Mag79 at Tunaball II this past May and he seems like a good chap. ;) Those damn customs agents have been known to make life miserable for paintballers for a long time.

suaze
09-07-2008, 06:39 PM
I live in 30 minutes from the BC/Washington border and get my packages sent to Hagens of Blaine. For $5 they receive your parcel and call you when it arrives. I claim it coming back through customs and they just wave me through cause it's not a firearm. I haven't claimed over $200 though. Worst case is you pay tax.
If you live close to the Canada/USA border, try looking for a similar service. Those custom brokers can really rack up the fees plus delay shipping.

Wicked_Silence
09-10-2008, 11:25 PM
As of midnight on September 10th. No freak back and the refund still hasn't cleared thru paypal.

BenoitOWN
09-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Refund say a date when it clear ...

As for the border, lately they been really nice to me. Nothing to pay on over 10 package I think! :3 And most are sent the cheap way.

Wicked_Silence
09-15-2008, 10:56 PM
For the record, the refund has been received thru another paypal account and I have dismissed the claim with paypal now that I can access that option.

As for the freak back, still no sign of it yet.

atech2
09-16-2008, 12:17 AM
I know how you feel. You don't want to be a dick, but don't want to get screwed. :rolleyes:
I am still trying to get things worked out with painter1009, although I received the valve, it looks to be stolen. I personally don't like asking for a refund, you know, "a deal's a deal", but sometimes you have no choice.
Glad to hear you guys are getting this worked out.

MeŠiCX
09-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Yet another reason I prefer not to ship internationally.

Wicked_Silence
10-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Well, another month gone by and no freak back. I know that the refund was given, but I also said that I'd keep you guys updated. Was kinda hoping on having it long before now. You can see pics of my baby in the MOTM voting for September and it really needs a stainless back.

MANN
10-11-2008, 02:21 PM
huh I just recieved a 700.00 marker from him. IMO alex is A++

Swiss Cheeze
10-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Yeah alex is working on something for me right now and has kept up communication throughout. A+ for me in the past.

I have jumped off the deepend before when it involves product and cash. In these times who wouldn't. But that kinda made me step back and try to have some patience with individuals. It isn't always those that you deal with but the steps in between.

Just my .02 worth for how much that matters.

Wicked_Silence
10-20-2008, 05:24 PM
Yeah, its no biggie as I've gotten the refund and things are settled that way. Since there were alot of people paying attention to the whole thing in my last post, I just wanted to keep people posted. I'm secretly hoping the back will show and that customs just took their sweet time with it. But its been 3-4 months now and I'm giving up hope that it will somehow, miraculously appear.