PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: TUNABALL 3!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

BigEvil
09-09-2008, 09:27 AM
UPDATED 5/15/09 See lodging update at the very bottom of this post.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball3/tb3-tunanator-poster.gif

PAINTBALL - SWAP MEET - PORK EATING SHENANIGANS

Where- TopGun Paintball games in Cream Ridge NJ (www.topgunpaintball.com)
When - Saturday May 30th 2009, and an informal gathering back at TopGun on Sunday May31st.
Prices $36 to play - $65 per case

UPDATE 12/08**TopGun has just confirmed with me that anyone who plays on Saturday can come back on Sunday and PLAY FOR FREE!! Also, the same great paint discount still applies!! (Save those wrist bands, you will need them to play for free on Sunday)**

MORE SWINE IN 09!! - Lunches will once again be provided the OFFICIAL head chef of Tunaball, Mongoose. On the menu will be another 100 lb roasted pig, expertly crafted into scrumptious pulled pork sandwiches. Stay tuned for more information - lunches by prepaid meal tickets.

Photography Service: AO's very own ZEROte (formerly known as WCKeep) will be running around taking pictures on Saturday. He will be able to make prints and CDs on the spot for very reasonable prices. More information coming soon!!

CONFIRMED:
-BOTH Homelandefender AND Doobie will be back as Generals again this year. Last year both sides were evenly matched. Can the return of Trina to the paintball field help swing the balance over to Doobie's team?

CONFIRMED - joining us at TB3:
-Tracy and Forest of Pro Team Products
-The newly 'off the market' RUDZ!! :D
-Straight out of his retirement home - AO's 'favorite' moderator BEEMER :shooting:

Oh did I mention CLARE will be there too? :hail: Wait, CLARE AND TRINA both at the same event!!! :dance:

The Alamo Challenge!
If you were at Tunaball 2 last year, you will remember what a great game we had at the end of the day on the Alamo field. This year after lunch lets do it again.

Lodging info for Tunaball III
For those who are coming in from far away and unfamiliar with the area, there are quite a few hotels within a half hours drive from TopGun. Most of them are just off the NJ Turnpike
(exit 8). Exit 7a is the exit for TopGun.

We are staying at

DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR (http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04335&as_srp=SP2&cid=carat_search-Days_Inn) 609-448-3200

$99/night for either a one queen bed or two full size. PLEASE CALL AND BOOK ASAP rooms will be going fast. You must mention the TOPGUN PAINTBALL DISCOUNT in order to get this price.

This hotel is RIGHT off of the NJ Turnpike (I95) at Exit 8. Theo's Lakeside tavern is right up the road approx. 1/2 mile so it looks like we will be going there for post game eats.

If the Days Inn gets booked up, the Holiday Inn East Windsor is directly across the street from it.
HOLIDAY INN EAST WINDSOR (http://www.holidayinn.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/ttnew?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/hi/1/en/hotelsearchresults) 609-448-7000

Here's the complete list if you need it ...
DAYS INN WRIGHTSTOWN (http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=06575) 609-723-6900
HAMPTON INN EAST WINDSOR (http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=WINNJHX&WT.srch=1) 609-426-1600
HOLIDAY INN EAST WINDSOR (http://www.holidayinn.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/ttnew?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/hi/1/en/hotelsearchresults) 609-448-7000
DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR (http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04335&as_srp=SP2&cid=carat_search-Days_Inn) 609-448-3200
BEST WESTERN BORDENTOWN (http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/selectHotel.do?iata=00158210)609-298-8000
CANDLEWOOD SUITES BORDENTOWN (http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/h/d/cw/1/en/hotel/ttnbt?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/cw/1/en/hotelsearchresults) 609-291-1010 **Allows pets

If people are flying in they can land at either Newark Airport or Philadelphia. Both are a little less than an hour away. However Newark is much more convenient.

Lodging update. 5-8-09

Holiday Inn and Days Inn of East Windsor still has double rooms available if anyone needs one. The price is a little more than than the Days Inn, but there still is a $30 discount off the regular rate. ($119.00 - 10 double rooms left). The Holiday Inn is DIRECTLY across the street from the Days Inn

www.holidayinn.com/eastwindsornj

P: 609-443-8000 ext 627

F: 609-443-6227
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Game Shenanigans: SEE POST # 100 in this thread. We will be heading to "Theo's Lakeside Tavern" in Hightstown after the game Saturday. It is literally 1/2 mile up the road from the Days Inn where we will be staying.

LUNCH INFO AND RESERVATION TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
CLICK THIS LINK TO ORDER (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=240428)

Stay tuned for more information regarding the game, special guests, and lodging info.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make your reservations with Topgun! No money or credit card is needed. I want to encourage everyone who is coming to do so. It would be a tremendous help to get an accurate idea of the attendance before hand.
Make Reservations for Tunaball 3 Click HERE! (http://www.topgunpaintball.com/08registration.html)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOODIES UPDATE!!
Raffle: Give-A-Way: Swag For Sale

For the Raffle,
-3 Cerberus pump kits donated by Jay8541 + body and rail milling services provided by WarpedMephisto AND a CF grip frame from the AO Mod team.

-1 Custom BigEvilOnline jersey donated by yours truly.

-1 Full Pneumag installation service provided and donated by Loguzzzzz

-3 pneumag kits w/mag mods from Cyberave68

-1 Special Tunaball 3 Edition 1 of 1 Venomous Designs EP grip

-2 Special Tunaball 3 Venomous Designs Helium rails

1 - Brand New LVL10 kit courtesy the AO Mod team.

Give A Ways
-Box o' Goodies from Luke's Customs

-Bunch of goodies from BombSwabs

-Bunch of TB3, AO, and BEO swag

-Silentstalker PB goodies!

-I also have a limited number of AUTOGRAPHED TK D-Day pics!!

For Sale
-Tunaball 3 11x17 posters $5x

-TB3 edition Trina posters $10x (all proceeds go to charity)

SPECIAL AUCTION - SHOOT THE MOD! - NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! We will auction off the chance to SHOOT BEEMER with a full hopper (VL 300's and Pinokios not included LOL) (Without him shooting back) :rofl: Proceeds go to charity.

EDIT - Terms and conditions of "SHOOT THE MOD" subject to change :p

:shooting: http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/231_handicapped_man_in_a_wheelchair.gif

** All charitable donations will be going to
"Susan G. Komen for the Cure"

http://ww5.komen.org/donate/donate.html

Wickwire
09-09-2008, 09:59 AM
HELL YEAH!!! :headbang:

Outlaw5
09-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh HELL YEAH!!!!!! You know I was gonna throw you a HELL YEAH! Outlaw5 :D

mclaggan123
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
HELL NO not again, ill be on deployment. man why do i have to keep missing this. have fun folks. :cry:

RavishingEddie
09-09-2008, 08:30 PM
LOL I missed every So cal meet and now I live in New Jersey. I better not miss this one! :ninja:

warbeak2099
09-09-2008, 08:58 PM
This time, I'm there. Barring any unforeseen ROTC complications. Seriously though, if I don't have summer cruise in May, I'm finally going to make it lol.

Dirge
09-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Hell Yeah!!!

behemoth
09-10-2008, 03:47 PM
I lul'd at the 'shop.

Rudz
09-11-2008, 03:47 AM
OH HELL YEAH, its on and crackin!!!

Twistedpsyche
09-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Marking my calendar right now.

MaxPowers
09-11-2008, 08:07 AM
I have to make sure im in town for this! After all of the stories you guys told me I will be upset if I cannot make it. Hopefully we have an uneventful April/May and I can be around for this.

I plan on having a new gun by then. BigE you going to help me out with that? Maybe I can just borrow one of yours you have plenty!! :-D

mixwell2
09-16-2008, 10:21 PM
HMMMM enough time maybe i fly out there to play

MedicDVG
09-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Puttin' money in the penny jar, got the date on the calendar, even chattin' up the GF to go...

I will do my damndest to be there in '09!

BigEvil
09-23-2008, 11:38 AM
This is what I like to hear.

Save them pennies, bring the wives and girlfriends (Just dont let em run into one another :p )

When we get closer I will start putting up travel and lodging info. The plan this time to to keep all festivities and shenanigans centered in the immediate area around TopGun.

Oh, I guess I should mention - Saturday will be the 'main' day where Tuna and everyone is there, BUT I would also like to make SUNDAY an INFORMAL day 2 and get out and play again with you guys (for real this time LOL)

Outlaw5
09-24-2008, 04:01 AM
You better be real this year Big E......I really wanted to play more last year.....well it was still all good. One day with the croud was definately better then no day with the croud! Outlaw5 :D

BigEvil
09-24-2008, 04:06 AM
You better be real this year Big E......I really wanted to play more last year.....well it was still all good. One day with the croud was definately better then no day with the croud! Outlaw5 :D

Yeah man.. we stay CLOSE to Topgun this time. I want to play the next day also... well as much as my old out of shape body permits. As much as I love Arthurs in Hoboken, its not worth having to trek all the way up there.

There are supposed to be plenty of places in the TopGun vicinity with Six Flags right next door.

:cheers:

grEnAlEins
11-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Is anyone from greater Boston going? Since I am in school out here anyways I might as well attempt to make it :)

BigEvil
11-20-2008, 08:34 PM
For anyone wondering where Topgun is at, their website is www.topgunpaintball.com

Top-notch operation. :dance:

More info about the event coming soon.

:headbang:

RavishingEddie
11-20-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm gunna own all you foolz :ninja:

Rando Commando
11-21-2008, 08:35 AM
Is this open to all AO members? It's a silly question I'm sure, but being a new member/Mag owner I thought I'd ask. Top Gun is about 2 hours away from my location, which is reasonable.

BigEvil
11-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Is this open to all AO members? It's a silly question I'm sure, but being a new member/Mag owner I thought I'd ask. Top Gun is about 2 hours away from my location, which is reasonable.

Everyone is invited. You do not have to be on AO or own a mag. Just be a good chap and willing to have some fun playing paintball.

Check out this endorsement from Outlaw5 that he posted up on spec ops.

HELL YEAH!!!! You knew I would give that to you Big E. for all who are wondering about this event.....I went last year and I'm still kicking myself for not attending the 1st Year! This was in my top 5 days of playing paintball ever (I've played for 22 years).......was it because the competition was fearce and everyone just had to win!!! Of course not! It was because everyone that played were very mature and fun was the name of the game......winning was so third or fourth on the list it was crazy.

1st: I met over 50 people that I have seen on AO or here or MCB or BigEvilOnline......I roomied with the maker of the X-MOD software, Paul Neidtfeld.....great guy buy the way.

2nd: It was amazing to have so many like minded folk in the same place at once.....WE ALL LOVE AGD GUNS!!!!! I saw more X-Mags then you could shake a stick at......my X-Mag ran better because of all of its buddies there...it was at home. :D

3rd: The chow that was provide by Mongoose was phenomenal! pulled pork....great for us Pipe hitting, Major league Infidel, Pork eating Crusaders! a little army sheep dog humor...for those who know...you know!

4th: The festivities with everyone after the game was great and lots of fun and goofy dares to eat strange things and great conversation was had by all.

I will not miss another one of these unless I'm deployed overseas and I highly recommend this event....you will feel the same after attending TunaBall III.

Look on Bigevilonline and AO often for updates and I'll make sure that info is posted here as we get closer.

I hope to see and meet you there this year. V/R Jerry "Outlaw5" Perkins :D

Rando Commando
11-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Awesome! :D Thanks BigEvil :headbang:

warbeak2099
11-21-2008, 11:09 AM
Man am I excited. Do we need to start signing up or something? I know last year there were signups and then like pre-orders for the food and stuff.

Oh, and do I win a prize for being probably the youngest participant lol? I mean cmon, this is a bunch of old farts from AO and MCB getting together. How many 21yos actually go lol???

Rando Commando
11-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Man am I excited. Do we need to start signing up or something? I know last year there were signups and then like pre-orders for the food and stuff.

Oh, and do I win a prize for being probably the youngest participant lol? I mean cmon, this is a bunch of old farts from AO and MCB getting together. How many 21yos actually go lol???

I'm close...23 here. We can take em'... :ninja:

BigEvil
11-21-2008, 01:52 PM

I think the two youngest were 10 and 12 from TB2. One is Mongoose's cousin and the other t0nn's nephew or something like that. Oh, and t0nnn is 21. A lot of the guys were in their 20's.

No pre reg as of yet. I am not sure I am going to do one again. We don't get that many pre-regs even with the big paint discount we were able to offer (Thanks to Jay8541).

Mongoose will put a call out for lunch tickets when he's ready. I will mention it to him when I see him tonight.

warbeak2099
11-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Rando Commando, roger that!

I was just kiddin anyways heh heh.

manike
11-21-2008, 02:30 PM
No guarantees yet but I'm going to try and make this one, :shooting: so I'm subscribing to the thread to keep up todate with the plans. :cheers:

BigEvil
11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
No guarantees yet but I'm going to try and make this one, :shooting: so I'm subscribing to the thread to keep up todate with the plans. :cheers:

I hope you can make it this year. If you don't then you will just have to give me that box of AGD goodies from your basement :D :dance:

gunangel
11-21-2008, 07:08 PM
haha i'm 20 and i'm gonna try my hardest to be there!

is there going to be a list like last year with closeby hotels/motels and airports?

BigEvil
11-22-2008, 12:24 AM
haha i'm 20 and i'm gonna try my hardest to be there!

is there going to be a list like last year with closeby hotels/motels and airports?

Yes there will be. If you find the TB2 thread, those all still apply that are listed. I am going to try and make arrangements with a hotel close to Topgun and see if we can work out some sort of deal.

TeamBob
11-22-2008, 02:07 AM
What was the paint price last year? Do you think there will be any kind of paint discount? I just saw on thier site that paint was $80 a case and a field fee of $25 :wow:, not includeing air. Is that what is has been at ur previous events? Could you or any1 post up so rough around-about prices from what they were in the past. Not looking for a quote, just something to start thinking about to get some ideas. Would love to make it out to this. Mags are far and few between in my neck of the woods, cept for the 5-6 we use ;)

BigEvil
11-22-2008, 10:27 AM
What was the paint price last year? Do you think there will be any kind of paint discount? I just saw on thier site that paint was $80 a case and a field fee of $25 :wow:, not includeing air. Is that what is has been at ur previous events? Could you or any1 post up so rough around-about prices from what they were in the past. Not looking for a quote, just something to start thinking about to get some ideas. Would love to make it out to this. Mags are far and few between in my neck of the woods, cept for the 5-6 we use ;)

Paint will be $65 a case for us. We get a decent discount from them since we have some history. Registration will be either $35 or $40.

Mongoose
11-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Lunch will be the same as last year. $10.....this will include a roasted pork sandwich and soda.
an alternate choice will be available ...most likely chicken " pre pay only"

Lunch tickets will be available in the near future. i will keep everyone posted.

BigEvil
11-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Also, Homelandefender has once again been recruited to be one of the team Generals.

TeamBob
11-22-2008, 06:42 PM
What part of Jersesy is this in?

BigEvil
11-22-2008, 06:50 PM
What part of Jersesy is this in?

Cream Ridge/Jacksonville. Literally down the block from Six Flags.

www.Topgunpaintball.com

Rando Commando
11-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Do people usually bring their wives/girlfriends to these events? My wife doens't play, but I'd like to bring her along, I just don't want her to be bored. I know BigEvil (I think) mentioned it on the first page, but I'm just curious... Aside from that, I'm super-stoked about this. :bounce: This is gonna rock! :headbang:

Outlaw5
11-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Team Bob, The paint I shot last year was absolutely fantastic so it was worth the little extra from what I normally buy at home. Very round, fresh and accurate....especially through an AGD gun!

Rando, Bring the misses. Mine won't be there because of the distance but other wives and significant others were there last year so she should find it fun and interesting....who knows....you might be able to do what Paul Niedfeldt did....get his girl friend to play for the very first time ever!....She had a blast and even got two people during the day......Better than I did my first day.........Damn!....... :D

"Outlaw5" :D

BigEvil
11-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Team Bob, The paint I shot last year was absolutely fantastic so it was worth the little extra from what I normally buy at home. Very round, fresh and accurate....especially through an AGD gun!

Rando, Bring the misses. Mine won't be there because of the distance but other wives and significant others were there last year so she should find it fun and interesting....who knows....you might be able to do what Paul Niedfeldt did....get his girl friend to play for the very first time ever!....She had a blast and even got two people during the day......Better than I did my first day.........Damn!....... :D

"Outlaw5" :D

My wife played for the first time also - and she got to use the SFL while doing it. What a lucky woman, married to me AND gets to use an SFL for her first paintball game. :) It's as if she hit life's lottery :rofl:

BigEvil
11-25-2008, 01:19 PM
First post updated with lots of new info.

t0nnn
11-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Do people usually bring their wives/girlfriends to these events? My wife doens't play, but I'd like to bring her along, I just don't want her to be bored. I know BigEvil (I think) mentioned it on the first page, but I'm just curious... Aside from that, I'm super-stoked about this. :bounce: This is gonna rock! :headbang:

Yeah a lot of people did, I brought my girlfriend, mongoose brought his girlfriend so did a few others. She won't be bored...throw her on the field with a camera :D

Mongoose
11-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah a lot of people did, I brought my girlfriend, mongoose brought his girlfriend so did a few others. She won't be bored...throw her on the field with a camera :D

just be careful......t0nnn loves to shoot the cameraman :D

Rando Commando
11-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Sounds great! The wife is down with coming along. It would be cool if we could get her to play. I remember the first time I got her to play a shooter-type video game....It was Halo 3. She snuck around and remained hidden and then POW I'd be dead. Sneaky... :ninja:

Mongoose
11-26-2008, 11:49 AM
Sounds great! The wife is down with coming along. It would be cool if we could get her to play. I remember the first time I got her to play a shooter-type video game....It was Halo 3. She snuck around and remained hidden and then POW I'd be dead. Sneaky... :ninja:

your gonna have a great time :cheers:

Rando Commando
11-26-2008, 12:00 PM
I plan on it. :D

Rudz
11-26-2008, 12:35 PM
-I hear TB3 will be blessed once again by the world-renown Rudz!! :rofl:

yup. ill be there and we are trying to bring some more socal guys out there to come and play :shooting: :cheers:

BigEvil
11-26-2008, 01:38 PM
-I hear TB3 will be blessed once again by the world-renown Rudz!! :rofl:

yup. ill be there and we are trying to bring some more socal guys out there to come and play :shooting: :cheers:

Im not counting on either :D Besides I heard that many of those socal guys lost their college funds at a strip joint in Vegas :eek: :)

Outlaw5
11-26-2008, 04:56 PM
Damn........I thought they were only helping the young girls get through Med School.......HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

trevorjk
11-26-2008, 07:17 PM
im trying to save pennies for this but ill be last week decision for me. i just want to come out and take pictures to :p

nudes upon request :p :ninja: :spit_take :spit_take

Storminnorman
11-26-2008, 07:24 PM
If Trevor is going I will go with him, if he lets me. I follow the rules of the road so I think I'll get a spot in the race car. :rofl: the way he drives it will only take us like 2 hours and we would be coming from Wisconsin. :rofl:

trevorjk
11-26-2008, 07:33 PM
If Trevor is going I will go with him, if he lets me. I follow the rules of the road so I think I'll get a spot in the race car. :rofl: the way he drives it will only take us like 2 hours and we would be coming from Wisconsin. :rofl:

pft it would be cheaper to fly to jersey :p it would only cost $250-$300 to fly from Milwaukee to Newark (they dont have flights to Trenton - but hopefully later they might)

who knows heh

BigEvil
11-29-2008, 09:35 PM
pft it would be cheaper to fly to jersey :p it would only cost $250-$300 to fly from Milwaukee to Newark (they dont have flights to Trenton - but hopefully later they might)

who knows heh

One thing that I want to mention to anyone who has never visited the garden state before; You absolutely MUST have a car to get around. The public transportation system in the state leaves much to be desired. If you are considering coming out to TB3, please figure a rental car into your plans. TopGun Paintball and the near by lodging is approx one hour from both Newark and Philadelphia airports.

Doobie
11-30-2008, 10:12 PM
I am going to try to recruit Doobie again also. Last year both sides were evenly matched. Can the return of Trina to the paintball field help swing the balance over to Doobie's team?

I'll make it easy on you...Yes and Yes. (West Point's graduation is the week prior so I should be free!)

The only problem is T and I may have to swap out on the field to watch Alexa :) (If you consider that a problem!)

...and no, Rudz, you can't baby sit! You either Outlaw! ;)

BigEvil
12-01-2008, 05:56 AM
I'll make it easy on you...Yes and Yes. (West Point's graduation is the week prior so I should be free!)

The only problem is T and I may have to swap out on the field to watch Alexa :) (If you consider that a problem!)

...and no, Rudz, you can't baby sit! You either Outlaw! ;)

Awesome!!!

Hey Doob, I may have a solution - will the kid fit in Trina's harness? :rofl: j/k

:D

Rudz
12-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Trust me, I'm a very bad babysitter, I lose kids.....even the ones who can't walk or crawl yet...idk....lol....I'm still suprised they let you have a kid....a few pints and this guys ready to beat up half the people in new york city, lol

Mongoose
12-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Doobie : my sister and girlfriend will both be there.....they can help as needed.

Outlaw5
12-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Doobie! You and Trina can rest assured that I won't babysit unless it is dire circumstances. I'm getting away that weekend from my three maniacs! Although my oldest my come with me this year, he's 11. I plan on waiting two more years if that is possible before bringing him to Tunaball.

I'm already stoked for this! Can't wait....but remember Doobie...at least I won't loss the little angel unlike Rudz! Outlaw5 :D

jay8541
12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey guys looking forward to it, I will be there with some new parts hot of the machines :headbang:

TeamBob
12-05-2008, 12:00 AM
This is open to any1 correct, not just mag owners or people of the sort. Im thinking of telling a local scenario team (only like 5 guys) about it to see if they would wanna try to split cost. Thats a long hual on jacked up Jeep gas mileage :eek: . Also is there camping on site? Or are there any close campgrounds?

BigEvil
12-05-2008, 05:53 AM
This is open to any1 correct, not just mag owners or people of the sort. Im thinking of telling a local scenario team (only like 5 guys) about it to see if they would wanna try to split cost. Thats a long hual on jacked up Jeep gas mileage :eek: . Also is there camping on site? Or are there any close campgrounds?

All are welcome, of course. I will have to look into the campground thing for you. Six Flaggs is right next door, so there might be something nearby.

wyn1370
12-05-2008, 03:25 PM
you still go to these things?

manike
12-08-2008, 02:10 PM
I do a bunch of rec and big games each year. :shooting:

Just got back from Wayne's World Grand Finale which was just phenomenal. It will be on my calendar for next year!

Next year, I'll be doing Spring Castle, Pump Pandemonium, Fall Castle, Oklahoma D-Day, and Grand Finale for sure. Then hopefully also a Viper game in Cali, ION, Tunaball, a West Point game, and maybe LIBG. Just depends on how much time I have and what my schedule is like.

BigEvil
12-08-2008, 07:10 PM
First post updated.

For anyone who comes on Saturday and wants to play on Sunday, you will be doing so for FREE!!.

Save those wrist bands.

Outlaw5
12-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Right On Big E!!!! That is what I'm talkin about! As long as you don't wuss out on me this year big man! Outlaw5 :D

BigEvil
12-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Right On Big E!!!! That is what I'm talkin about! As long as you don't wuss out on me this year big man! Outlaw5 :D

I have been told that I am required to attend on Sunday or face an AO-Permaban. I will probably just need some assistance occasionally to help raise my marker. :)

BigEvil
12-11-2008, 12:10 PM
I am trying to spread the love around so I just cloned my first post over on PBN (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2930659). Im sure there will be many people scratching their heads. :tard:

Sundown
12-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Is there like any camping or what not to stay over night?
Let's just say I decide to go nuts and drive down.

because this sound really fun and I would love to go :)

BigEvil
12-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Is there like any camping or what not to stay over night?
Let's just say I decide to go nuts and drive down.

because this sound really fun and I would love to go :)

I am working on setting us up with a near bye hotel, but I am also looking into the camping thing.

Sundown
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I am working on setting us up with a near bye hotel, but I am also looking into the camping thing.

Thanks Big_E, please let us know when you have any information as to how much that might cost.
Hopefully the CAN$ wont go down much more till then :)

Thans again

Rudz
12-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Dude, I'm gonna be hungover on sunday, damnit...but it is free.......will I get banned if I don't show up either?

Redic
12-11-2008, 05:28 PM
you got to play hungover Rudz

i have done it befoe its not that bad

BigEvil
12-11-2008, 06:10 PM
We will figure it out that day. Nothing a couple of Excedrin's and a 5-hr energy shot wont fix. :cheers:

Outlaw5
12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Give Big E a cigar...or really the five hour energy drink!

Face it Rudz.....you don't play on Sunday you are a pussy! hahahahahahahaha! :D

Redic
12-11-2008, 10:35 PM
rudz i thought you west coast types could handel their booze :cry:

Rudz
12-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Yeah but if I'm playing paintball I don't get to drink more.......

PsychoBaller
12-12-2008, 03:46 AM
Hopefully I'll get some of my Team to show this year as well as myself :cool:

-baller

BigEvil
12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Hopefully I'll get some of my Team to show this year as well as myself :cool:

-baller

Someone posted on the PBN thread that NJNam 09 is also scheduled for this day. Is that true? I have not seen it posted anywhere yet. After the last two NJNam disappointments I dont think I will regret missing it for Tunaball. :)

Doobie
12-12-2008, 09:24 PM
I have not been to NJ Nam yet and I have not heard anything that would encourage me to.
My $$ would be better spent hanging out and shooting you guys! :p

BigEvil
12-12-2008, 09:30 PM
I have not been to NJ Nam yet and I have not heard anything that would encourage me to.
My $$ would be better spent hanging out and shooting you guys! :p

...and we appreciate it. :p

Rudz
12-12-2008, 10:32 PM
nj nam knows they cant compete with tunaball, they better reschedule :rofl:

BigEvil
12-13-2008, 04:27 PM
nj nam knows they cant compete with tunaball, they better reschedule :rofl:

I cant even confirm that there is a conflict yet, it is not posted anywhere that I know of. :confused:

Rudz
12-13-2008, 04:37 PM
I already put in for vacation that week...

BigEvil
12-13-2008, 06:39 PM
I already put in for vacation that week...

Im not changing it. We are booked. ;)

Outlaw5
12-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Big E!!!.....You tell the NJ Nam crew that if they want to have success at their event then they better not book the same weekend.........if they want success....because everyone knows that Tunaball III will be the biggest thing in NJ that weekend.......I'm with the government and I'm just tryin to help! Outlaw5 :D

BigEvil
12-15-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm with the government and I'm just tryin to help! :D

More frightening words have never been uttered!! :D

I cant find any info on NJNam 09 so until I do im not even going to think about it. Shouldnt effect us in the least anyhow.

BigEvil
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Still havent found any info on NJ Nam 09 so who knows. Shouldnt be an issue anyhow.

Wow its only 5 more months to go I better get off my hands and get to work. If anyone has any questions please post them up and I will do my best to get you answers.

manike
01-06-2009, 10:04 PM
It is unfortunately at the same time as the Living Legends at CPX so I'm afraid I think that means I'm out. :(

BigEvil
01-06-2009, 10:07 PM
It is unfortunately at the same time as the Living Legends at CPX so I'm afraid I think that means I'm out. :(

BOO!!!

punkncat
01-06-2009, 11:02 PM
I would love to be able to say I could ACTUALLY make this event this year. Alex (Mag79) tells me that is was one of the best days of paintball around. That does not even include the after game goings on.

Hey Tuna, can I call in that transportation you offered me last year? ;)

BigEvil
01-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey Simon, can you get a hold of me as soon as possible. BigEvil(AT)BigEvilOnline(Dot)com

Thanks

manike
01-09-2009, 11:09 AM
E-mail sent. :)

BigEvil
01-09-2009, 11:18 AM
E-mail sent. :)

Thanks, replied.

Sundown
01-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks, replied.

So did you convince Simon to come play at Tunabale 3 ;) haha

BigEvil
01-11-2009, 05:50 PM
So did you convince Simon to come play at Tunabale 3 ;) haha

Nope :-( But I did get Beemer though :wow:

mostpeople
01-13-2009, 04:18 AM
freaking north eastern maggots.. NJ so far away!

Sundown
01-13-2009, 06:28 AM

where you from?
Because, some people are coming from Canada and even some from Cali :)

Mongoose
01-13-2009, 01:01 PM

Worth every minute!!!!! :cheers:

Rudz
01-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Worth every minute!!!!! :cheers:

True dat

mostpeople
01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
I will be in Shreveport LA at that time.

The real issue will be to see if training has started already, if not I might try to find my way up there.

Sundown
01-20-2009, 11:31 PM
OMG this has been bumped to the second page... ;)

I am sure Big_E has some new info for us all.

BigEvil
01-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Where did Beemer's post go? Am I delusional? Wasn't there a post there?

Anyhow..... I am about to update the first post. Check back soon.

POST GAME SHENANIGANS:

Me and some of the boys recently visited this tavern in Heightstown NJ. It is about 30 mins form the field, 10-15 mins from some of the hotels. It was a really good place - awesome grub and good prices. It is also far enough away from 6-Flags so that we probably wont have to fight that crowd there.

Here is the map to the place if anyone is interested. I believe it is just called the "Lakeside Tavern" now but was formerly known as Theo's.
Theo's Lakeside Tavern (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=148+N+Main+St,+Hightstown,+NJ+08520&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title)

Sundown
01-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Where did Beemer's post go? Am I delusional? Wasn't there a post there?

you are right.. Beemer did have a post there.. humm what happened..

Thanks for the update

Beemer
01-21-2009, 08:32 PM
The magic :ninja:

DamianTC
01-21-2009, 10:40 PM
I plan on coming this year, tho I never been to the field or tunaball before. what type of game is it? woodsball? speedball? skirmish big game type?

mpsd
01-21-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh man... I'll be in US between April, 17th and May, 10th and again in July... I can't believe I'm gonna miss it again. :(

BigE, in 2010, remember to ask me when I'll be there before setting the date! :mad:

LOL

BigEvil
01-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh man... I'll be in US between April, 17th and May, 10th and again in July... I can't believe I'm gonna miss it again. :(

BigE, in 2010, remember to ask me when I'll be there before setting the date! :mad:

LOL

Stay a little longer??? Ship your gear up, I will make arrangements for it if need be.

BigEvil
01-21-2009, 11:07 PM
I plan on coming this year, tho I never been to the field or tunaball before. what type of game is it? woodsball? speedball? skirmish big game type?

All the above. Think of it as the tv series "Cheers" meets paintball ;) Kinda like the worlds best rec ball game. We do a little bit of everything.

Oh and Topgun has some very varied fields. Just about everything you can think of except remote keg stations. Although they do have remote air stations :)

warbeak2099
01-22-2009, 12:30 AM
All the above. Think of it as the tv series "Cheers" meets paintball

Cuz of the camaraderie or the booze lol?

mpsd
01-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Stay a little longer??? Ship your gear up, I will make arrangements for it if need be.

I'd really love to! I'm coming on these dates because my sister is graduating in UF on May, 2nd and, also, I have to be back before the 15th because I pay all my employees and contractors on this date... So sad... Thanks for caring though. Maybe next year ;)

BigEvil
01-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Cuz of the camaraderie or the booze lol?

Yup :cheers:

DamianTC
01-25-2009, 09:00 PM
I just mapquested the trip.. gonna be like 6 hours mostly on the pennsylvania turnpike. Are most you guys playing saturday and sunday? I am probably gonna get 2 days of playing for the 12 hours of travel.. and with the paint discount :)

BigEvil
01-25-2009, 09:13 PM
I just mapquested the trip.. gonna be like 6 hours mostly on the pennsylvania turnpike. Are most you guys playing saturday and sunday? I am probably gonna get 2 days of playing for the 12 hours of travel.. and with the paint discount :)

Yup. Saturday will be the 'main' day. There are a bunch of people who will be coming back for Sunday, myself included.

On another note - looks like I found a place nearby for $67 a night. I will give you guys details when I confirm.

DamianTC
01-25-2009, 09:22 PM
On another note - looks like I found a place nearby for $67 a night. I will give you guys details when I confirm.

$67 a night? KEG PARTY in my room!

TwilightG
01-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm planning on making the trip this year. About 4 hrs from Rhode Island... You'll finally get to meet the elusive and virtually-unknown Twilight :p

I will be playing both days as well... I think I read somewhere that Sunday will have some pump-exclusive games? Last time I played pump was somewhere around '96 but I think I should do alright :)

Are there any plans for a pre-game meet n' greet on either Friday night or Saturday morning?

BigEvil
01-28-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm planning on making the trip this year. About 4 hrs from Rhode Island... You'll finally get to meet the elusive and virtually-unknown Twilight :p

I will be playing both days as well... I think I read somewhere that Sunday will have some pump-exclusive games? Last time I played pump was somewhere around '96 but I think I should do alright :)

Are there any plans for a pre-game meet n' greet on either Friday night or Saturday morning?

Glad to hear it, looking forward to meeting ya'

The first post in this thread has all of the info. We will be coming back Sunday for some informal play, pumps will be coming out also.

I plan on being at the field Friday to get some stuff set up and organized. I want to get the games going by 9AM Saturday. Last year we didnt get on the field until 11 :cry: That just cuts into our playing time, so I want to make sure everyone gets there early and ready to go as soon as possible.

Im still making phone calls about hotels and I am not satisfied with what im finding yet. I was told there is a place for $67 a night, but have not been able to find it. I dont want to tell people to stay too far from the fields, and im hoping for 20 mins tops. More info as I get it.

Mongoose
01-28-2009, 09:45 AM

Ah Rhode Island.....i spent 4 years of my life there..the drive to jersey isnt that bad...i used to do it twice a month until i decided she wasn't worth it :D

Looking forward to meeting ya.....Its gonna be a great time :cheers:

Beemer
02-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Why is this on the second page and why hasnt the first post been updated in almost two weeks? :tard: :ninja: :argh: Whos slacking? YoBabyBabyYo :D

TwilightG
02-04-2009, 08:01 AM
Ah Rhode Island.....i spent 4 years of my life there..the drive to jersey isnt that bad...i used to do it twice a month until i decided she wasn't worth it :D

Looking forward to meeting ya.....Its gonna be a great time :cheers:

O'rly? Were you here for college or just here?

I'm definitely looking forward to this trip and meeting a bunch of you guys... and having some of those pulled pork sammiches I keep hearing about. ;) :cheers:

Mongoose
02-04-2009, 08:25 AM
O'rly? Were you here for college or just here?

I'm definitely looking forward to this trip and meeting a bunch of you guys... and having some of those pulled pork sammiches I keep hearing about. ;) :cheers:

I was attending Johnson + Wales University.

BigEvil
02-07-2009, 06:05 PM
We are staying at

$99/night for either a one queen bed or two full size. PLEASE CALL AND BOOK ASAP rooms will be going fast. You must mention the TOPGUN PAINTBALL DISCOUNT in order to get this price.

This hotel is RIGHT off of the NJ Turnpike (I95) at Exit 8. Theo's Lakeside tavern is right up the road approx. 1/2 mile so it looks like we will be going there for post game eats.

The hotel is about 30 mins from the field, about 45 mins from Newark Airport and about an 1+ hrs from Philly.

I cannot stress enough - book your rooms as soon as you can.

ZEROte
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
so when is this again? did you ever pick up the banner big-e?

Rudz
02-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Should be in the first post, may 31st ? 2009

Were playing saturday and somepeople are playing sunday also, if you play saturday, keep your wrsitband and you get in free sunday.

BigEvil
02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
so when is this again? did you ever pick up the banner big-e?

Yup I have it hanging in the garage. Thanks Lorenzo..

BigEvil
02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I will be at Impact tomorrow, see you there Lorenzo.

Tracy_ptp
02-10-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi Gang!!

Forest is so excited about Tunaball that he is already running out and picking up new equipment just for this event.

http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp165/tracy_ptp/Tuna-Mate.jpg

Beemer
02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Hi Gang!!

Forest is so excited about Tunaball that he is already running out and picking up new equipment just for this event.

LOL I will take the ocean blue. :spit_take

BigEvil
02-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Wouldn't Tuna-mate be Mrs Tuna ??? :rofl:

Damn now im going to have to buy one of these.

http://www.tunamate.com/index.html

Tracy_ptp
02-10-2009, 10:28 PM
Wouldn't Tuna-mate be Mrs Tuna ??? :rofl:

Damn now im going to have to buy one of these.

No, It would be Mr. Tuna, Forest says......

Buy one in Arctic white and give Beemer the free one in ocean blue

Tracy_ptp
02-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Forest says he is old enough to remember what the ocean smelled like before women started swimming in it.

BigEvil
02-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Forest says he is old enough to remember what the ocean smelled like before women started swimming in it.
:wow: :eek:

Sundown
02-10-2009, 10:38 PM
http://www.tunamate.com/index.html

OMG that actually exists :) haha

gotta love the internet :headbang:

Rudz
02-11-2009, 12:51 AM

Bwahahahahahaha that's awesome, lol

Beemer
02-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Buy one in Arctic white and give Beemer the free one in ocean blue

Thats what Im talking about. I was going to get the ocean blue and give BigEvil the FREE arctic white......... :spit_take

eckoblazer
02-11-2009, 03:46 AM
Hmmm do i get a room or drive back and forth from philly

BigEvil
02-11-2009, 05:55 AM
Hmmm do i get a room or drive back and forth from philly

oh, you want a room. It will be tough to drive back anywhere after we are all guzzling Jack Daniels. :spit_take

BigEvil
02-11-2009, 11:44 AM
I guess we should start talking about Ride/Room share info. If anyone is in need of someone to share a hotel room with, or grub a ride from, post it up and I will make a list...

Xmagterror
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
I am willing to share a room with Clare if she makes it. Just thought i would throw it out there!!!!!!!! :rofl:

BigEvil
02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I am willing to share a room with Clare if she makes it. Just thought i would throw it out there!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hmmm.. I will make sure your generous offer is passed on :rofl:

ZEROte
02-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Should be in the first post, may 31st ? 2009

Were playing saturday and somepeople are playing sunday also, if you play saturday, keep your wrsitband and you get in free sunday.

something tells me that i dont need to keep my wristband to get in for free...... ;)

ill probably be able to do prints for $5. not sure yet but i will be able to do a deal on multiple prints.

BigEvil
02-15-2009, 08:11 PM
something tells me that i dont need to keep my wristband to get in for free...... ;)

ill probably be able to do prints for $5. not sure yet but i will be able to do a deal on multiple prints.

Hey Lorenzo, can you also produce cds or DVDs?

ZEROte
02-15-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey Lorenzo, can you also produce cds or DVDs?

funny you should ask!!!! yes if people prefer the cd's to the individual prints i will make a viewable only/online only disc. ie youll get pictures with watermarks on them

Doobie
02-15-2009, 09:17 PM
funny you should ask!!!! yes if people prefer the cd's to the individual prints i will make a viewable only/online only disc. ie youll get pictures with watermarks on them
Finally realized you can't shoot for shizzle and started shooting pictures instead huh? :p
Look forward to seeing you there...it's been a while. :cheers:

ZEROte
02-15-2009, 09:34 PM
hahaha i do both , but im sick nasty at both.

you better go sunday too. ill bottle up some beverages...

BigEvil
02-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Mongoose should have the info for lunch up very soon.

Also, I know a bunch of people have already reserved rooms at the hotel. If you have any problems, please let me know.

BigEvil
03-03-2009, 12:01 PM
First post updated with lunch info. Get in line for your swine!!!

hobbesTZ
03-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Ooh I really want to make it to this. Do people bring mags to share? None of my friends have em but I dont want to make the drive alone :p

BigEvil
03-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Ooh I really want to make it to this. Do people bring mags to share? None of my friends have em but I dont want to make the drive alone :p

Dont need em. Bring what you got, we dont discriminate. :)

Sumthinwicked
03-03-2009, 08:47 PM
ill be watching this closely

ZEROte
03-08-2009, 06:40 PM
went to top gun today, and after all the snow we got monday....the fields were perfect.

BigEvil
03-09-2009, 05:33 PM
went to top gun today, and after all the snow we got monday....the fields were perfect.

We were going to go yesterday as well, but opted for Accurate due to lack of fund$. It is amazing how fast everything dried out.

ZEROte
03-10-2009, 12:10 PM
they actually had a decent turnout which actually surprised me. i thought i was going to be swimming to bunkers.

Magnus
03-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Tunaman/Bigevil

Is it too late to be added as a sponsor? I have something I would like to donate to be raffled off.

Please contact me via private message or email when you get an opportunity to.

Thank you. -M

BigEvil
03-11-2009, 11:14 AM
Tunaman/Bigevil

Is it too late to be added as a sponsor? I have something I would like to donate to be raffled off.

Please contact me via private message or email when you get an opportunity to.

Thank you. -M

OK. We love donations. PM inbound. :headbang:

cyberave68
03-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Speakin of donations, Thanks for yours Magnus what ever it is...

The Guy over at www.bombswabs.com just donated a bunch of his swabs for us to toss out into the crowd. These are some nice swabs too, so those of you who show might get lucky... A big thanks to Bomb swabs for the donation....

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/BEO/new_swabs_and_connectors1.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/BEO/Swab-connectors.jpg

BigEvil
03-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Well, since we cant let the West Coast guys show us up in the "AGD Spokes model" department - Trina has agreed to help us out. I will be making up some Trina posters that will be for sale at TB3 with all proceeds going to "Susan G. Komen for the Cure"

I might make some changes, but .....

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball3/th_trina-poster-tb3WATERMARK.gif (http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball3/?action=view&current=trina-poster-tb3WATERMARK.gif) <--Of course the water mark wont be on the prints.

Mongoose
03-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, since we cant let the West Coast guys show us up in the "AGD Spokes model" department - Trina has agreed to help us out. I will be making up some Trina posters that will be for sale at TB3 with all proceeds going to "Susan G. Komen for the Cure"

I might make some changes, but .....

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball3/th_trina-poster-tb3WATERMARK.gif (http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball3/?action=view&current=trina-poster-tb3WATERMARK.gif) <--Of course the water mark wont be on the prints.

Doobie is a lucky man :cheers:

Sundown
03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
But is Trina going to be at TB3 ? ;)

ZEROte
03-14-2009, 09:03 PM
wow thats definately a lot better than those old capo poster. lowe ya trina!

Doobie
03-14-2009, 09:18 PM
But is Trina going to be at TB3 ? ;)

Of course! :dance:

Beemer
03-14-2009, 10:00 PM
wow thats definately a lot better than those old capo poster. lowe ya trina!

Hey, hey, hey, now dont be hating, the west coast guys and gals and those posters raised funds for charity. "Autism Speaks"
Besides I be an old school Clare stalker. Dont make me post my powerpoint I did of her. :argh:

Anyway Clare and Trina are friends.

I also hear RUMORS.....Trina and Clare are talking. Read......Clair you should be at TB3.

I also hear Rudz[god help us]is in contact[stalking] Clare and trying to talk her into making this event. :argh:

BigEvil
03-18-2009, 06:57 PM
I just got a box of goodies from Lukes Customs. Thank you so much for your generosity. I will make people fight to the death over them. :shooting: Ok well.. maybe just jump real high :D

:hail:

ZEROte
03-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Hey, hey, hey, now dont be hating, the west coast guys and gals and those posters raised funds for charity. "Autism Speaks"
Besides I be an old school Clare stalker. Dont make me post my powerpoint I did of her. :argh:

I also hear RUMORS.....Trina and Clare are talking. Read......Clair you should be at TB3.

I also hear Rudz[god help us]is in contact[stalking] Clare and trying to talk her into making this event. :argh:

im not hatin, but if you had to choose between that trina poster and the old poster of clare knocking keely watson, which would you choose?

and these posters will be raising lots of funds too. "lorenzo's a broke bloke that needs money"

TwilightG
03-18-2009, 09:33 PM
I just got a box of goodies from Lukes Customs. Thank you so much for your generosity. I will make people fight to the death over them. :shooting: Ok well.. maybe just jump real high :D

:hail:

Aww crap.. I'm only 5'7" :( I'll have to start working on my vertical jump ;)

Beemer
03-18-2009, 09:45 PM
im not hatin, but if you had to choose between that trina poster and the old poster of clare knocking keely watson, which would you choose?

and these posters will be raising lots of funds too. "lorenzo's a broke bloke that needs money"

You miss this??????

I will be making up some Trina posters that will be for sale at TB3 with all proceeds going to "Susan G. Komen for the Cure"

Clare
03-19-2009, 08:59 PM

I actually haven't talked much about this event with anyone yet, although it sounds like a blast! And Trina's poster looks great!

Outlaw5
03-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Clare, you ought to look into comin out East to throw down! Just think of the people you will help by spending money on various parts of the economy. I know we on the East coast would love to see you come out and get you and trina together....you two will make us all look good........Well, we hope to see out this way. V/R Outlaw5 :D

BigEvil
03-19-2009, 09:33 PM
I actually haven't talked much about this event with anyone yet, although it sounds like a blast! And Trina's poster looks great!

Rudz is not on the job!! WTH?

Beemer
03-19-2009, 10:58 PM

Damn RUMORS just aint what they used to be. :spit_take I should have figured Rudz was slacking. But no sweat. If you can make it the old school stalker team has you covered for the day, paint etc..........and car bombs. :clap: Might not be AFTICA but close.

Besides it aint like you wont know no one. Doobie, Trina, Tuna, and that putze Rudz said he was comming with some others from the west.

You know you want to, So start talking, you will have a blast. :D

Rudz
03-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Hey hey, what's with the slander? I DID mention it to her, sorry I'm not leaving notes in her mailbox and under her door, sheesh, u guys want me to sleep on her doorstep?

Clare send me a pm, and we can talk specifics, before I get friggin mobbed here....

Sheesh.....lol

Rudz
03-20-2009, 08:19 AM
well from what i was told, it looks like clare will be coming to tunaball

...i made her an offer she couldnt refuse.... :ninja:

BigEvil
03-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Stickied!!

:dance:

BigEvil
03-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Darn Passive-Trouble Maker, making trouble 'actively' in the Tunaball thread :nono: Is this what AO has become? Running rough shot all over someones event thread? And its not the first time is it? :p

Fortunately we have Beemer to keep you animals in line :D I better make sure he brings the Ban-Hammer to TB, just in case you guys all get too rambunctious. :bounce:

Beemer
03-20-2009, 01:55 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Lets stay focused on the event at hand.

This EVENT is going to be epic. :headbang: :cheers:

BigEvil
03-20-2009, 01:58 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Lets stay focused on the event at hand.

This EVENT is going to be epic. :headbang: :cheers:

damn straight.

Two-days of Epic-ness. We should call it "Tunafest"

Mongoose
03-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Venomous Designs will be donating a special 1/1 TUNABALL E.P.G that will be raffled off.

Beemer
03-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I better make sure he brings the Ban-Hammer to TB, just in case you guys all get too rambunctious. :bounce:

Well it aint on my things to pack list. No room with all the packages I am bringing.

Damn I just looked at the Atlas. Stanton Island looks like one messed up spagettie factory of highways. :( Guess I better read the distructions on the GPS for programing it.

BigEvil
03-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Well it aint on my things to pack list. No room with all the packages I am bringing.

Damn I just looked at the Atlas. Staten Island looks like one messed up spaghetti factory of highways. :( Guess I better read the distructions on the GPS for programing it.

WHOA "SPELL CHECK " ???

And "Spaghetti Factory" ? Is that a racial slur against us Italians ?? Oh that's it i'm going Non- ASTM on your sorry arse.. J/K :D

Beemer
03-20-2009, 02:38 PM
OOPs Now ya made me feel all illiterate and unedjumacated. :spit_take

But for real, my RAND McNALLY Atlas has FIVE pages of Map for NY. Us Midwest folks cant read maps. :( Me thinks I will need a state or local maps for better detail as soon as I cross the state line.

Isnt that on the other side of the continent. Isnt the Island another country. Will I need a Passport???? :spit_take :cheers:

Guess I could have said Pasta factory. :D

Mongoose
03-20-2009, 03:38 PM
OOPs Now ya made me feel all illiterate and unedjumacated. :spit_take

But for real, my RAND McNALLY Atlas has FIVE pages of Map for NY. Us Midwest folks cant read maps. :( Me thinks I will need a state or local maps for better detail as soon as I cross the state line.

Isnt that on the other side of the continent. Isnt the Island another country. Will I need a Passport???? :spit_take :cheers:

Guess I could have said Pasta factory. :D

no passport.....but you might need a gun :D

BigEvil
03-20-2009, 06:49 PM
First post updated.

Ive been working on the artwork for the banners, posters, stickers, ect, ect. I changed the Tunanator poster in the very first post to reflect my progress. Im hoping to have prints of that for sale.

BigEvil
03-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Updated the poster,again - since we picked up a few sponsors who are generously donating some goodies.

Here is the list, let me know if I missed anyone;

AGD
Automags.org mod team
Tunamart
Venomous Designs
Cerberus Innovations
Luke's Customs
Warpedairsmithing
ZeroGravity Customs (Cyberave)
Loguzzo Customs (Practice Target)
Pro Team Products
BombSwabs.com
SilentStalkersPaintball
BigEvilOnline

...and there might be a few more.

Looks like we covered the entire AGD family.

Beemer
03-22-2009, 10:01 AM
^^^^^^Damn Chucky, thats Outstanding. :wow: Did I mention this is going to be Epic. Did some one say Epic-ness? If it wasnt a word it is now. :dance:

wyn1370
03-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Just called teh Days Inn in east windsor, lady couldn't find the group discount. Are all the discount rooms already taken?

and if anybody is interested we could probably throw up a few Data drops for raffle-auction-freebee.

BigEvil
03-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Just called teh Days Inn in east windsor, lady couldn't find the group discount. Are all the discount rooms already taken?

and if anybody is interested we could probably throw up a few Data drops for raffle-auction-freebee.

I just sent the info to Styg. Apparently, it depends on which jabroni answers the phone. If anyone else has a problem, please let me know and I will fwd you the info.

BigEvil
03-23-2009, 03:09 PM
If the Days Inn gets booked up, the Holiday Inn East Windsor is directly across the street and has comparable rates.

wyn1370
03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Those days/holiday inn people are idiots. They are all run by the same people and nobody can find their own butthole.
At this point I have two reservations. One at the group rate for a one bed room and one I did online at the standard rate for a two bed room that I placed after the general manager claimed where not available.

BigEvil
03-25-2009, 09:16 PM
http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/BigEvilOnline/Tunaball3/TB3Bannercopy.gif

We will probably auction this one off the day of the event.

Here is the list of sponsors and what they have generously donated so far;

AGD - misc goodies
Automags.org mod team -misc goodies
Tunamart - misc goodies
Venomous Designs - Special Edition Rails and EP forgrip
Cerberus Innovations - 3 complete pump kits
Luke's Customs - big box of various goodies
Warpedairsmithing - Three pump rail and body milling services
ZeroGravity Customs (Cyberave)- misc goodies
Loguzzo Customs (Practice Target)- one complete Pneu install
Pro Team Products
BombSwabs.com - swabs and goodiesw
SilentStalkersPaintball
BigEvilOnline - stickers, banners, TB3 keychains and one custom BEO jersey

...and there might be a few more.

Chrishew09
03-29-2009, 09:48 PM
this question is prob. answered somewhere throughout the thread but.......

when can we preregister?

BigEvil
03-30-2009, 04:59 AM
this question is prob. answered somewhere throughout the thread but.......

when can we preregister?

Call Topgun, the number is on their website. www.topgunpaintball.com :dance:

SSP REAPER
03-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Big E, we will donate some barrel bags and some swabs, and hopefully some misc goodies.

BigEvil
03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Big E, we will donate some barrel bags and some swabs, and hopefully some misc goodies.

Excellent. :hail:

Dayspring
04-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Well hell... This is next month...

And if Wyn is coming, as well as Doobie, Trina & others... I am just going to have to make an appearance.

Sign me up.

BigEvil
04-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Well hell... This is next month...

And if Wyn is coming, as well as Doobie, Trina & others... I am just going to have to make an appearance.

Sign me up.

Still have you pb gear?

Dayspring
04-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Yup. Needs some cleaning. But I still have it all.

cyberave68
04-04-2009, 08:49 PM
A small teaser of the swabs we are gonna toss out into the crowd...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m176/Cyberave68/AO%20PICS/another-sample-for-erik.jpg

Chrishew09
04-04-2009, 10:43 PM
those look like fly fishing lours........haha :p

so what's the count up to??

Beemer
04-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Check it............http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=241340

Tunaman
04-08-2009, 08:48 PM
The fine lady in my life says she might be joining us to see what the fuss is all about...
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing...
She had a really bad experience with the Porta Potties at Skirmish. :wow: :D

BigEvil
04-08-2009, 09:13 PM
The fine lady in my life says she might be joining us to see what the fuss is all about...
She had a really bad experience with the Porta Potties at Skirmish. :wow: :D

Tell her she can use the "Executive" wash room inside TopGun. Im sure Jim and Carl wouldnt mind. OR, there is always the WAWA down the road.

Wait, YOUR WIFE IS COMING?!?!? http://www.bigevilonline.com/images/smilies/hidingsofa.gif

Beemer
04-08-2009, 09:20 PM

If you need to ask or be told or dont know............ :shooting:

On second thought give her a Mag and tell her we are going to dish out some smack down on the wise arse's. :D

govnamac
04-10-2009, 09:26 AM
It looks like I will be there. Last time I played was the first Tunaball. Plus, I get the 200th post in this thread :D

BigEvil
04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
It looks like I will be there. Last time I played was the first Tunaball. Plus, I get the 200th post in this thread :D

201st :p

Glad to see you are going to be able to make it this year. I vividly remember drooling over your dust red to black xmag and being equally mad that I couldnt buy it when you put it up for sale.

govnamac
04-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Convince TNDeathInc to come then. He has it so you can drool over it.

ZEROte
04-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Convince TNDeathInc to come then. He has it so you can drool over it.

still have that sweet excal?

govnamac
04-10-2009, 08:48 PM
still have that sweet excal?

Its all I have.

I'm trying to get my hands on a cheap black magic cocker. Thats the one gun I regret ever selling, other then my X. Don't tell Steph though lol.

LorneCash
04-13-2009, 02:43 AM
Just booked my tickets... I'll be there!

Is anyone looking to share a room/ have one to share?

StygShore
04-13-2009, 01:41 PM

He lives! I think they were looking for you about 3 pages ago :)

My role call thread is all in shambles now because I have people posting randomly in 3 different threads that they may or may not be there :)

so at this point we will call the attendance level... A LOT, with expectations of lots of people to shoot at/be shot by

Whats the general schedule for the day of play anyhow? Are we self governed?

Styg

BigEvil
04-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Whats the general schedule for the day of play anyhow? Are we self governed?

Styg

Uh, well yes and no. We can do whatever we want, but probably will start off as a group. Usually after lunch we can split up into smaller teams and hit the speedball fields. There is also the Alamo, and I want to do an attack and defend. We did that last year and it was loads of fun.

Another thing - last year by time we all got finished BSing and loitering around we didnt get to the fields until 11!!
This year, we start playing at 9:30! Im there at 6:30-7ish and I will have waivers. Come EARLY, get set up, get on the field!

govnamac
04-15-2009, 09:35 AM
Well now it looks like I am a maybe. I will probably be travelling for work at that time.

Mongoose
04-15-2009, 10:40 AM

I might have a space in one of my rooms...i will know for sure by May 1st..."just need to verify who is coming with me"

Outlaw5
04-15-2009, 11:29 AM
Paul, I confirmed the room and all is well as we talked about earlier. Pm'ed you on the info. Jerry

Chrishew09
04-16-2009, 08:08 AM
do we know the reg. fee yet? or if we get a discount for pre-reg?

BigEvil
04-16-2009, 08:32 AM
do we know the reg. fee yet? or if we get a discount for pre-reg?
$35 either way. :) It is more important to pre reg for lunch than to play. The field doesnt collect $$ until the day of anyhow.

govnamac
04-19-2009, 08:58 PM
Anyone still in contact with AGDjon since he left the company? He came to all the other NJAO days, so maybe we can get him to come to tunaball too. Granted back then heh was representing AGD.

Dayspring
04-20-2009, 03:25 AM
Sure am. I can give him a shout and see if he'd be able to come out.

Anyone still in contact with AGDjon since he left the company? He came to all the other NJAO days, so maybe we can get him to come to tunaball too. Granted back then heh was representing AGD.

Beemer
04-21-2009, 01:08 AM
This is going to be epic. X-mod, PTP[Forest and Tracy], Tuna, Trina, Doobie and the little one, Clare, The BEO Mafia and Family, that putz Rudz and friends from the west, some folks from Canada, that makes it international, Dayspring and others from the old guard. Yada yada yada and many other of us AO folks.

Did I mention this is going to be an EPIC Event. :eek: Be there........... :wow:

wyn1370
04-21-2009, 09:58 AM
funny story, but he just emailed me yesterday
I linked him to this thread

kevdupuis
04-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Deb and I would would have loved to be able to get to this but it's a bit of a tight year.

Sundown
04-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Deb and I would would have loved to be able to get to this but it's a bit of a tight year.

That is a bummer, we could have been a bunch from Canada going down :)

govnamac
04-21-2009, 11:49 AM
funny story, but he just emailed me yesterday
I linked him to this thread

What about you then?

SSP REAPER
04-21-2009, 01:57 PM
EPIC!!! :hail:

behemoth
04-21-2009, 03:11 PM

Damn! Woulda been great to run into you guys again!

Hopefully in years to come...

SummaryJudgement
04-21-2009, 06:27 PM
This is going to be epic. X-mod, PTP[Forest and Tracy], Tuna, Trina, Doobie and the little one, Clare, The BEO Mafia and Family, that putz Rudz and friends from the west, some folks from Canada, that makes it international, Dayspring and others from the old guard. Yada yada yada and many other of us AO folks.

Did I mention this is going to be an EPIC Event. :eek: Be there........... :wow:

Wish I could go :(

I'll just be crying into my beer looking at pics from BE or whoever posts.....

KAAHHHHNNNN!!!.........That may not be the most appropriate remark, but it's how I feel....

kevdupuis
04-22-2009, 12:43 AM
Damn! Woulda been great to run into you guys again!

Hopefully in years to come...

It would be nice to see and tilt a few with a bunch of the AO crew again.
I can always plan for next spring.

StygShore
04-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Anyone need a Room still for this? Not sure if the hotels are booking up or not, but Wyn1370 ended up with an extra room that I don't believe he has been able to get refunded on yet.

Styg

eckoblazer
04-24-2009, 02:08 AM
I was going to call tomorrow, well I guess today(Friday) and book one. Should I hold off and see if he can't get refunded?

StygShore
04-24-2009, 02:18 AM
neh go ahead, but if anyone cant get a room because they are full up, let him know.

Long story short, booking through the web is non refundable, but I'm sure he can get it resolved if he fights hard enough.

Styg

Skeeter
04-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Just talked with him on Sunday. He is tied up with lots of projects and he may be short on funds. Lots going on in his life. He is working most weekends at his new job, also. He still lurks around here, but is not as active as he once was, unfortunately. Still has the AGD Cougar, tho!!!!! :)

govnamac
04-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Just talked with him on Sunday. He is tied up with lots of projects and he may be short on funds. Lots going on in his life. He is working most weekends at his new job, also. He still lurks around here, but is not as active as he once was, unfortunately. Still has the AGD Cougar, tho!!!!! :)

Of course he still has the cougar. When he was in my jeep he complained the ride was too smooth. He likes a HARD ride lol :wow: :D

Too bad he can't make it. Does he still have the micro emag with the battery that looks like a certain sex toy?

BigEvil
04-27-2009, 05:40 PM
WTF? Wasnt this thread stickied? Do I have to call Tuna to complain? With TB3 just on the horizon, time to bump this one up. :p

warbeak2099
04-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Do we have to pre-reg for anything? I'm pretty sure I'm coming but I haven't had the time to look into admission or food. I know I've read something about pulled pork though lol.

SSP REAPER
04-28-2009, 07:39 AM
you can pre reg on the website. www.topgunpaintball.com

BUMP it up :cheers: Anyone making the trip down on Friday (29th) night? I am cause I am coming from NH and wanted to know who to knock a few back with :D

Outlaw5
04-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I will be there and I know Lornecash will be too! Hope to see Big E and others!!! Outlaw5 :D

SSP REAPER
04-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Nice. We should plan a few beer attacks :cheers:

SSP-SheiK
04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Wooohooo Tb3!!!

Thordic
04-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Theres a chance I'll stop in, depends what weekend my GF decides to do her birthday.

If I show up, I'll be toting my Phantom. I think its been around 3-4 years since the last time I played.

BigEvil
04-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Oh snap Thor's alive!! Better stop by mofo!

Thordic
04-30-2009, 10:37 AM
I will let you guys know as soon as my GF makes up her mind.

And yeah, I'm still alive, just busy. Spent about 18 months in Michigan for work. Working in finance/banking during these times certainly keeps one busy.

Behemoth has been bugging me to go for a few weeks now. Hopefully I can make it.

Rudz
04-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Me loguzz and clare will be around friday, so we can def hook up with anyone who wants to drink some beers, can't wait to see u guys and I'm gonna body slam big evil.....

Thordic
04-30-2009, 11:49 AM
I think Im goin drinkin in the city that Friday. Not sure yet.

Fred
04-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm going to try to make it as well, probably fly in thurs or friday, rent car n stuff.

I need a fun weekend with the old crew!

behemoth
04-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm going to try to make it as well, probably fly in thurs or friday, rent car n stuff.

I need a fun weekend with the old crew!

Awesome!

Wanna shoot your old SS-25? :D

StygShore
04-30-2009, 03:04 PM
local stores better load up on icy hot and ace bandages with all these old timers coming out

behemoth
04-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Bwahaha, i'll carry a few of ya..

Doobie
04-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Me loguzz and clare will be around friday, so we can def hook up with anyone who wants to drink some beers, can't wait to see u guys and I'm gonna body slam big evil.....

You better have spotter! :p

Fred
04-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Awesome!

Wanna shoot your old SS-25? :D

Let me borrow it so I dont have to buy a new gun and figure out how to get it up there... :p

BigEvil
04-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Make sure everyone gets on the lunch list !!!!! :D :dance:

Fred, im sure we can hook you up with something. We are all gun whores here :p

SSP REAPER
04-30-2009, 09:41 PM
not me Biggie. I am apparently mag "Promiscuous" :rofl:

Mongoose
04-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Just wanna let everyone know..........You CANNOT get swine flu from eating this delicious piggy :cheers:

make sure you order your lunch tickets asap......Dont pass up free raffle tickets ;)

MedicDVG
05-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Anyone local want to help me out by letting me ship my HPA tanks to you? Or does Top Gun rent HPA, or anyone have a spare or two...

30 days!!!!!:bounce: