PDA

View Full Version : For my buddy MANN

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-09-2008, 11:10 AM
sure you didnt see this so i will let you know what is coming for your volunteers... :headbang:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wFtszXrC0R0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wFtszXrC0R0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GO DAWGS

:cheers:

Lohman446
09-09-2008, 11:35 AM
As much as I am a big 10 fan I'm a bit worried. I watched the OSU game last week, and I hope they don't think SC is going to be anything like that...

If USC mauls OSU (which I think is possible having watched them play) I don't think Georgia is going to be #1

SCpoloRicker
09-11-2008, 12:17 AM
*cough*

/ Fight On!

MANN
09-11-2008, 04:58 PM
:rofl:

I saw that on sportscenter earlier this week and was thinking of a clever reply I could make. I am hoping we can pull some kind of hail mary this season. So far its not looking good for us. :( UF, UGA & UA will be a long road for us. Our Offense/QB have really let us down already. Our defense looks good, but when playing practically the whole game they are not going to stop everything.

Rudz
09-11-2008, 07:04 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hXHk0PSSKvs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hXHk0PSSKvs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:headbang:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-11-2008, 08:43 PM
come on RUDZ everyone knows the ACC is a basketball conf.. who the hell is virgina anyway.... no way usc should have passed GA in the polls by beating them... The SEC is the hardest conf period... it would be great to play USC in a game for the title or not just too show the country that they just dont have it like they use to.. USC was great but there time is over and done with.... :rofl:

:cheers:

MANN
09-11-2008, 08:47 PM
but there time is over and done with.

There never was a "time"... They never played the SEC.

Rudz
09-11-2008, 11:41 PM
pac 10 pwns, now you kids get your wieght up and you can play with the big boys :rofl: , cuz USC is a DYNASTY :clap:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-12-2008, 10:58 AM
pac 10 pwns, now you kids get your wieght up and you can play with the big boys :rofl: , cuz USC is a DYNASTY :clap:

and at some point in time ALL DYNASTY's will fall apart... even in paintball.... :clap:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-12-2008, 11:00 AM

i agree there. i think that there should be more out of conference games so that the real #1 team is at #1 and not just some pansy of a school who whoops up on there even more pansy conf. :cheers:

sandfreestyle
09-12-2008, 11:03 AM
and at some point in time ALL DYNASTY's will fall apart... even in paintball.... :clap:
that point will be when carroll leaves and they try to replace him with some hotshot newbie that doesn't know a lick about football.

Whether it's a horse, football, or condoms nothing beats a Trojan.

Rudz
09-12-2008, 12:15 PM
FIGHT ON, FIGHT ON!!!!! Ohio is going down hard!!!!!!!

SCpoloRicker
09-12-2008, 04:50 PM

From SI, Stewert Mandel: link (http://fannation.com/si_blogs/the_sweep/posts/3741)

It's no secret how we got here. Ohio State and Michigan spend the entire 2006 season getting fawned over by the media only to get humiliated in their bowl games. Fans feel jobbed. The Buckeyes then return to the title game last year after a bizarre, back-ended chain of dominos only to lose to an SEC team again. Fans not only feel jobbed but have now come to fully believe that the Buckeyes -- despite winning 29 of their past 30 regular-season games -- simply aren't that good. Fans then watch we pollsters rank OSU in the top five yet again to start this season and, having now grown downright flabbergasted by the adulation, want USC to throttle the Buckeyes so badly that they'll finally disappear from the landscape once and for all.

The amusing thing is, it wasn't that long ago that USC was the villain. As you can guess, the large majority of the OSU backlash is coming from SEC country. When the Trojans were at the height of their dominance a few years back, all we heard was "USC would never make it through the SEC, blah, blah, blah." Now, those same fans have apparently developed a newfound affinity for the Trojans -- at least for this week.

/ahem

Rudz
09-12-2008, 06:15 PM
You know Rick, for once I think were on the same side

/FIGHT ON
// Suckahs

Lohman446
09-13-2008, 05:48 AM
After Ohio's showing last week a lot of big ten fans figure that Wisconsin at this point is the best chance in a bowl game against a top tier SEC team this year. We look to a series of scenarios that would put one of the big ten teams back on top:

A) Rodriguez gets his players in, conditioned, and set for the spread offense - we have little doubt Michigans defense is going to get stronger, faster, and better during that time. However, we are dealing with the idea that this is three years off.

B) Pryor is all that he is cracked up to be and in the next couple years OSU adds some burners at wide receiver. With MI turning to the spread OSU is likely to recruit slightly faster defenses and should be able at that point to play against the SEC - the Florida debacle two years ago was about speed more than anything else.

MANN
09-13-2008, 06:51 AM
With MI turning to the spread OSU is likely to recruit slightly faster defenses and should be able at that point to play against the SEC - the Florida debacle two years ago was about speed more than anything else.

;)

Dont forget last years debacle.

Lohman446
09-13-2008, 08:34 PM
;)

Dont forget last years debacle.

Last year OSU had not planned the year with enough strength of schedule to get to the title game and everyone kinda knew it was going to be a deer in the headlights game. Its just the other top ranked teams couldn't manage to not lose stupid games in the stretch.

Rudz
09-13-2008, 10:27 PM
So......good game Ohio, atleast you tried.....

sandfreestyle
09-14-2008, 12:08 AM
So......good game Ohio, atleast you tried.....
Least it was better than the UCLA BYU game.

Rudz
09-14-2008, 09:18 AM
After Ohio's showing last week a lot of big ten fans figure that Wisconsin at this point is the best chance in a bowl game against a top tier SEC team this year. We look to a series of scenarios that would put one of the big ten teams back on top:

A) Rodriguez gets his players in, conditioned, and set for the spread offense - we have little doubt Michigans defense is going to get stronger, faster, and better during that time. However, we are dealing with the idea that this is three years off.

B) Pryor is all that he is cracked up to be and in the next couple years OSU adds some burners at wide receiver. With MI turning to the spread OSU is likely to recruit slightly faster defenses and should be able at that point to play against the SEC - the Florida debacle two years ago was about speed more than anything else.

Well wisconsin did beat fresno stae, and they're never known to be a pushover team, so I say your probably right with that.

And sand, wtf is wrong with UCLA? I'm a trojan fan, but its nice to see em both win

sandfreestyle
09-14-2008, 09:53 AM
And sand, wtf is wrong with UCLA? I'm a trojan fan, but its nice to see em both win
All I can say is that they have extremely poor ball handling skills and their QB can't throw worth crap. In 3 minutes of game play they fumbles 3 times and BYO tuned them into 21 free points. Every time they would throw, the QB would throw a dead duck and make the receivers come back and try to get it in stead of running it down.