PDA

View Full Version : Whcih Paint to use?

madmrshn
01-24-2002, 03:46 PM
Greetings earthlings! I saw a post a week ago or so that discussed which paint works best with the mag. Now I can't seem to find it so I'm posting the question. I know Marbellizer is pretty good and proball, but they're also a little expensive at our local field. Any other suggestions on good paint? thanks!

Tim Jacobitz
01-24-2002, 07:43 PM
The gun will shoot any paint. You just need to find a good paint to barrel match.

irbodden
01-24-2002, 08:25 PM
It says Smart Parts barrel in your sig, and all barrels made by SP are medium bore .689.

Some good paint for it? I'd say PMI or Blaze. Ofcourse Marbs work well too. :)

Metzger
01-24-2002, 08:31 PM
I got a Progressive, autospirit, and 32 degrees Carbon Fiber, and I use PMI RPS usually.... but just for some reason the Pink shell pink fill breaks easily, I don't know why mabey I just had a cursed case or something but my yellow and blue ones were great. Also SLAM are good but they are really hard and don't break that easily at long distance......... good luck

irbodden
01-24-2002, 08:33 PM
Metzger- It would be nice to say which paint shoots out of which of your barrels. My Autospirit can't handle ANY PMI, and needs Marbs.

And yes, Slam seem to be alittle bouncy as do the new JT balls.

Metzger
01-24-2002, 08:39 PM
O sorry I forgot to mention which paint and barrel combo is best... My Carbon Fiber will shoot anything except viewloader and brass eagle. My Progressive shoots slams and RPS about the same but more breaks with RPS. The autospirit is screwed up if you break a ball in it... the accuracy goes WAY off. I would go with SLAM if you are speedballing but I think PMI RPS for rec. Its all a matter of distance and barrel I think..
-=MetzgeR=-