PDA

View Full Version : What's blind, Black n Blue, and fast as hell

flyingpootang
09-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Answer: A Pneu'd PTP MicroMag of course.
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff333/flyingpootang/PICT3261.jpg
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff333/flyingpootang/PICT3259.jpg
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff333/flyingpootang/PICT3260.jpg

Warwitch
09-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Ray Charles in a demlolition derby?

Awww, I was wrong. VERY nice micro though! :headbang:

xero28
09-12-2008, 12:23 PM
What kind of modifications did you have to do to the grip frame? I've got a single trigger benchy on my Micro and have thought about trying to pneu it, although I'm not sure how it would work with the single trigger. Also, how did you get the hose from the LPR to the MSV? Does it just go between the trigger frame and the body? Were there any mods there? The gun looks great. Good job.

flyingpootang
09-12-2008, 01:18 PM
What kind of modifications did you have to do to the grip frame? I've got a single trigger benchy on my Micro and have thought about trying to pneu it, although I'm not sure how it would work with the single trigger. Also, how did you get the hose from the LPR to the MSV? Does it just go between the trigger frame and the body? Were there any mods there? The gun looks great. Good job.

I sent it to lukescustoms.com to channel mill the body (LPR hose), mill the top of the grip frame for the MPA-3, & drill the 1/8" hole for the trigger rod all were done at a very good price. The inside of the trigger frame has to be grinded by dremel or milled out from luke to fit in the MSV-2....

questionful
09-12-2008, 06:50 PM
cool!

but can't the MSV-2 arm be swapped to the other side for a cleaner hose arrangement?

seriously awesome though. I love blue PTP anno's!

AzrealDarkmoonZ
09-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Looks vaguely familiar, did you end up going with Ego style feedneck?

flyingpootang
09-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Looks vaguely familiar, did you end up going with Ego style feedneck?

It's an Angel style feedneck...

snoopay700
09-12-2008, 07:49 PM
It's an Angel style feedneck...
Yeah, the ego style is fairly unique, nothing like the one he has. Apparently Azreal's blind as well as the marker. ;)

NU_METAL
09-12-2008, 11:07 PM
nice ano work !
i like the fact that the blue & dark green actually go together well
im surprised @ how well it blends together ,hmm idea's :rolleyes:

again nice work

Thotograph
09-13-2008, 10:21 AM
Thats oldschool nu... PTP did those wacky annos. I love em. I wanted to snag a micro like this...

Now why would you go and drill a hole into a perfectly good Micro Mag. Gripes aside she's beautiful.I would throw down if I wasn't broke and burried in debt.

Edit: Whoops I'm not in the BST section... this is pbtalk. So its most likely not FS. Yea I've been a bit inundated with stress lately so forgive my e-disorientation.

flyingpootang
09-13-2008, 05:17 PM
nice ano work !
i like the fact that the blue & dark green actually go together well
im surprised @ how well it blends together ,hmm idea's :rolleyes:

again nice work

Can't wait to see what you come up with :D