PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe question?

cmgugala
09-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I have two hyperframes, I wanted to run them on any two of my four MAG's. Is there any differance in performance if I run them on a different valve.

example: I have one minimag w/ X valve level 10, 1/ minimag W/RT valve "early model".
1/ micromag stock bolt. and 1 minimag w/stock bolt.

The reason Im asking is that I heard rumors of damage to the bolt when the hyperframe is used. does anyone have any knowledge with this subject.

Beemer
09-14-2008, 12:49 AM
like we need to talk to Hitech, that guy with the crazy Sig, its in his profile. :spit_take

This is the link and I bumped it cause I could. Now its first page again.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79328 it has like eighty posts but reading it will help you out. There is vid with Hyperframe with the classic valve twenty balls per second full auto at about eight hundred PSI in. :spit_take :headbang:

Edit to add.......Welcome to A.O, we are like RadioShack, you got questions, we got the answers. :cheers:

BigEvil
09-14-2008, 06:32 AM
All of the classic valves will be the same. You will need a centerflag on/off or a ULT to make a hyperframe work on any valve. Check to see if that RT valve is ULT compatible. If its not, you cant use it on the hyperframe.

Coralis
09-15-2008, 12:44 AM
if you are running the hyperframe with stock boards then your RT will probably be faster just running it mech because the rt effect . I would put the hyperframes on the classic valved mags. Like it was posted above you'll need a centerflag hyperframe on/off or a ult (i thing the ult will be easier to find) you can try a rt on/off but the performance will be hit or miss ( I used a rt on/off for a while and it worked fine then after about a year of use it would no longer work and I had to switch to a ult )

hope this helps