PDA

View Full Version : the ace of spades

BAZOOKA_Boy
09-16-2008, 01:25 PM
so recently I went on a buying frenzy, and decided to update my classic mag...and here is the result.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/P9160049.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/P9160050.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/BAZOOKA_Boy/P9160048.jpg

its definatly not done yet, I still need to get some acrylic to make my own grips for this, something to do with cards or gambling on them...I also have been looking to get a RT pro valve and anno that to match, maybe add a fer little graphics on there, to wrap the whole thing together. then a ULT, and she will be done! (and I will have another mech classic from switching almost all of the parts out on it...

what do ya think! :D

a side note, no this does not mean I am doing anno again, I just wanted to finish my project, and I don't have enough time just yet, but soon enough I will I assure anyone needing/wanting work done!

Ruler_Mark
09-16-2008, 02:03 PM
needs long rail.... not bad looking tho

Swiss Cheeze
09-16-2008, 03:32 PM
It will be nice to see when finished. Looks good.

Empyreal Rogue
09-16-2008, 03:42 PM
You should hollow out the battery pack, mill out the rail, and make a sleeper pneu.

Dirge
09-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Very nice, though I have to second the longer rail.

trevorjk
09-16-2008, 05:06 PM
in the words of Soulja Boy

emag rail that hoe

k.rollin
09-16-2008, 10:18 PM
Throw some custom Motorhead grips on that.
:headbang:
I also second the long rail and sleeper pneu.

ThePixelGuru
09-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Nice clean design, very sharp. I'll be fourth on the "needs a new rail" list, though. ;)

Concerning the current rail, though - is that gold ano? Where'd that come from?

Spider-TW
09-17-2008, 01:26 PM
and I will have another mech classic from switching almost all of the parts out on it...
That happens to me too. Every time I go to update my favorite mag, I end up with another one.

Smoothice
09-17-2008, 01:36 PM
yeah the rail has got to go. I think i dislike the color of the rail more then the rail itself. Maybe throw a polished raw am/mm rail on there and see how it looks.

That body looks much better on your gun then it did in my parts box ;)

GRimm
09-17-2008, 02:55 PM
I think the rail is fine realy, just needs some anno to match the gun.

Sweet gun btw.

snoopay700
09-17-2008, 03:06 PM
I think the rail is fine realy, just needs some anno to match the gun.

Sweet gun btw.
You opinion is wrong. That's it, no argument. :p

I like 20th it that it needs a longer rail.

BAZOOKA_Boy
09-18-2008, 05:33 AM
wow, no love at all for the gold rail :eek:

well, I happen to like the color, and also the length, I like that its not like everybody elses marker, as this is still my classic, I would like to keep one part from it at least...valve soon to change (Emag valve), as soon as I can make a deal...

I am finding it quite hard to find time to make me grips, let alone get the acrylic to do it, but that will probably be the next thing going on, then valve, then valve anno, then finish and shoot it.

I thought about a pnue, it would be cool, I also thought about an EP, which I have a ton of ideas for space saving, and a different style of firing than the standard horizontal ram... ;) this gun may just be one of those ongoing projects that I will never finish! lol

Smoothice
09-18-2008, 10:15 AM
I got a emag valve if you are interested. Althoug I don't really need any anno work at the moment ;)

GRimm
09-20-2008, 01:22 AM
You opinion is wrong. That's it, no argument. :p

I like 20th it that it needs a longer rail.

Are you challenging me to a duel? :D

snoopay700
09-20-2008, 01:49 AM
Are you challenging me to a duel? :D
Yar, the day may be done, but i still be a pirate. Have at ye! I'll fell ye in two with me cutlass.

BiNumber3
09-20-2008, 02:44 AM
I like the gold rail:) maybe if the frame were matching. or rather the dust silver should be gold as well perhaps.

maybe its just me but i think the frame needs to be different, something more compact, which would then give more room for the battery cover, n the length of the rail wouldnt be as important.

Oh, n the macroline needs to be a dif color:P

thefool
09-21-2008, 05:20 PM
is the spade a sticker or a tat?

I like the rail.

BAZOOKA_Boy
09-22-2008, 01:58 AM
is the spade a sticker or a tat?

I like the rail.

its not a sticker, I was experimenting with my airbrush and some liquid mask, turned out better than I expected actually.

yea, I think the rail needs to be shorter, and something simple, a long rail is just to over done, and I want something unique. ;)

as for macro, well I would like to get some white/clear macro, I have some, but not in even close to long enough lengths...I don't like the blue, but its the only thing I have in 12" length, so I have to live with it.

I get to use the gun as it is now next weekend, I may just leave the classic valve, and just get a sticker to put on it, but the grips are something that I cannot do without, once I get to buying the acrylic and have some time to get them nice and shiny.

and all of the clear is definatly a high gloss, just not as thin as I would have liked, but to make it match up, and have the black be black, I had to settle.

big poppa fluff
09-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for all you've done