PDA

View Full Version : AO SOUTH Shirt orders

kruger
09-17-2008, 12:56 AM
OK need to start getting a def count of shirt sizes and number that you want. Last year, I ordered a bunch of shirts, and still have them. Would like to minimize the cost this year.

What I would like to do is a pre-order of the shirts that you want. I need a down payment of $10 per shirt to order them. I dont anticipate that they will cost more than $10 each, found another place to get them done. But, if they are more, then it should only be a buck or two. Will collect the difference, if any, at the day of the event.

Shirts will be Pocket T's and have:

AO SOUTH 08 on the pocket

AGD lions on the back across the sholders.

Shirts will be black with either white, red or green lettering and lions on the shirts.

I will keep a running tab of the number that each person want in this post.

Just post up in this format:

sm- 1
med -2
lrg- 2
xlrg- 1
xxlrg-1
ect, ect, you guys get the idea.

Will take orders up until the end of the first week of Oct. Then orders are closed. Will order several extra of each size, but not many. This is the only way that you will be assured of getting a shirt, if you want one.

Payment will need to be by Paypal or USPostal MO only. Dont send cash, I will spend it on stuff.

paypal addy is:

foureds@comcast.net
please refer in the remarks section what the payment is for and your online user name so that I can keep stuff semi straight.

If you need to send a MO, then Pm me and I will send you my address.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-17-2008, 08:44 PM
i need a xxxlrg :cry:

:cheers:

punkncat
09-23-2008, 09:47 AM
I will need one XL please.

maniacmechanic
09-27-2008, 06:13 PM
4 lrg
Thanks

Siress
09-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Put me down for 1 large, please sir! Glad I stopped by the forums...might have missed out.

maniacmechanic
09-29-2008, 08:49 PM
you dwezels better buy em up , Kruger mabey they are too cheap ( sale price )

kruger
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
THe price that I got quoted was on the cheap side. THat was considering that there would be a minimum order. As I stated before, they should be 10 or so, but may be a little bit more. Just depends on how many I get ordered.

Bagheera
09-30-2008, 01:44 AM
I'd go for a MOLLE patch, or any kind of AGD patch that could attach to my MOLLE vest.

MX48
10-05-2008, 05:48 AM
Sent paypal for 1 Lg.

Thanks
MX48

MANN
10-05-2008, 09:03 AM
I want one. let me go look at what size I got last year, and I will send some money. :cheers:

kruger
10-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Pre order for T shirts are now closed. I will not take any more pre orders, dont send any money. Mann, you are the sole exception to this. I will wait for your info.

maniacmechanic
10-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Can't believe the low number of shirt orders , does this mean no one's coming ? , doesn't want to remember the AO South Day ? , or are we just that broke ?

TnDeathInc
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM
well hell, i initially posted on the shirt order thread and now ive missed it, i guess ill just sport my old ao south shirt :(

TnDeathInc
10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
well hell, i initially posted on the shirt order thread and now ive missed it, i guess ill just sport my old ao south shirt :(

by the way yall doing air this weekend at bearclaw or you gonna get some time in the woods :shooting: ?

kruger
10-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Yes, doin the air, and some are gonna get some field time as well. I wont make this game, gotta do the work thing. But, stop by and intro yourself to the guys at the air table. PM'm you.