PDA

View Full Version : Logo Design

phizz
09-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone... I am looking for some help, and yes I am willing to pay if I like the logo.. not hundreds of dollars mind you. I am looking for somebody to design a logo for me. I am starting up a webpage to post local tournament pictures both speedball and woodsball that I have been taking. The problem is is that My computer skills suck and my design skills are even worse. I am looking for somebody to design a logo for www.InteriorPaintballPhotography.com The website is not up and running yet but I hope it soon will be.

TK702
09-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey everyone... I am looking for some help, and yes I am willing to pay if I like the logo.. not hundreds of dollars mind you. I am looking for somebody to design a logo for me. I am starting up a webpage to post local tournament pictures both speedball and woodsball that I have been taking. The problem is is that My computer skills suck and my design skills are even worse. I am looking for somebody to design a logo for www.InteriorPaintballPhotography.com The website is not up and running yet but I hope it soon will be.

PMing…

phizz
09-17-2008, 05:40 PM
okay I have had a couple people message me and I would hate for too many peopel to design logos and go to all that work without me using them. So just be warned I may go with somebody else.