PDA

View Full Version : Mag through Tunamart.com

Brownstar
09-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Here's the deal, I've been browsing around for a stock used minimag to upgrade and have not been satisfied with anything I have seen. I stumbled upon tunamart.com and did a little research, finding out that he is a trusted member of these forums.

I find the prices on his website to be a little expensive, and was wondering if anyone here has done business with him and if he is willing to compromise on price?

I basically want to order a minimag with a certain few upgrades:

-x-valve
-drop forward
-warp feed

Anyone have any idea what I would be looking to pay for this set-up? I haven't contacted him yet and figured I would get a number of opinions on a what a fair price to pay is.

babyface
09-17-2008, 05:05 PM
tunaman is god

MANN
09-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Tuna is always reasonable with pricing. If I were going to buy one new there is no other place I would go.

tech-chan
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Here's the deal, I've been browsing around for a stock used minimag to upgrade and have not been satisfied with anything I have seen. I stumbled upon tunamart.com and did a little research, finding out that he is a trusted member of these forums.

I find the prices on his website to be a little expensive, and was wondering if anyone here has done business with him and if he is willing to compromise on price?

I basically want to order a minimag with a certain few upgrades:

-x-valve
-drop forward
-warp feed

Anyone have any idea what I would be looking to pay for this set-up? I haven't contacted him yet and figured I would get a number of opinions on a what a fair price to pay is.

You've gotta remember that all the prices that you've ever seen on here are for USED products. Tunaman sells NEW products. There's a huge difference there, especially if your buying mag parts which pretty much last forever.

BigEvil
09-17-2008, 05:18 PM
I stumbled upon tunamart.com and did a little research, finding out that he is a trusted member of these forums.

How much did he pay you to post that? :p :rofl:

sandfreestyle
09-17-2008, 05:21 PM
How much did he pay you to post that? :p :rofl:
he gave him the minimag :p

But seriously, Tuna is great and one of the only AGD dealers left out there. It may take a little time for him to send everything cause he gets so many questions, purchases, etc and it is only a one man operation.

Tunaman
09-17-2008, 06:01 PM
I have only one Hopper right blast finish left. There wont be anymore...ever. Get this last minimag now . ;)

Smoothice
09-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I have only one Hopper right blast finish left. There wont be anymore...ever. Get this last minimag now . ;)

:rofl:

Beatlejuice Beatlejuice Beatlejuice

Brownstar
09-17-2008, 07:40 PM
I really hope you're not serious, I need some time to save up money. Say it aint so!

:cry:

Spider-TW
09-17-2008, 08:39 PM
I really hope you're not serious, I need some time to save up money. Say it aint so!

:cry:
I love stainless, but the future of AGD is anno'ed aluminum (which I buy too :rolleyes: ).

Tuna and Airgun Designs (http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=450&categoryID=10) are about it for a brand new body.

I wanted a CO2 mag, so I have been poking around the BSTs gathering up parts for a while.

Brownstar
09-17-2008, 11:56 PM
Man, I would love an aluminum body, but am pretty committed to the look of the old minimag. Do they make those in aluminum?

If so, :dance:

MAGslinger
09-18-2008, 11:19 AM
After buying two brand new Mags from him (the first being a Minimag), he is very good to do business with. Heck, when I ordered my Tac 1, he made it longbow ready free of charge! Really great seller.

Ravenneon
09-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Well i have to say 259 for a brand new Minimag is awesome considering when i bought mine 8 years ago they were 450....ouch talk about a punch in the nuts!!!

secretweaponevan
09-18-2008, 01:02 PM
Well i have to say 259 for a brand new Minimag is awesome considering when i bought mine 8 years ago they were 450....ouch talk about a punch in the nuts!!!

I bought one brand spanking new in '92 for $600 even. $259 is practically free.

Ravenneon
09-18-2008, 03:55 PM

Wow thats even worse than mine. thats like an anvil to the nuts!

Spider-TW
09-18-2008, 04:03 PM
et tu brute?

I think our $600 included the 'team discount'.

On the other hand, that was like getting the latest rocket science. Precision machined stainless is still incomparable.

**edit**

I'll bet Silverback paid the good price for one also.