PDA

View Full Version : Removing foregrip rubber

atech2
09-18-2008, 12:42 AM
Nevermind

questionful
09-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Did you figure it out or something?

If anyone knows how to get the rubber of a Classic RT foregrip without damaging it, lmk!

WickedKlown2
09-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Did you figure it out or something?

If anyone knows how to get the rubber of a Classic RT foregrip without damaging it, lmk!

I answered the question over at PBL ...

But here's what I wrote :

I removed the rubber from my RT Foregrip using 2 Picks and being very careful... At the top of the rubber there is a internal lip,,, so once you get the first pick in under the lip you will follow with the second pick using a little bit of force... Just take you time and don't get in a hurry...

WK2

Spider-TW
09-18-2008, 04:38 PM
I answered the question over at PBL ...

But here's what I wrote :

I removed the rubber from my RT Foregrip using 2 Picks and being very careful... At the top of the rubber there is a internal lip,,, so once you get the first pick in under the lip you will follow with the second pick using a little bit of force... Just take you time and don't get in a hurry...

WK2
Well that's no fun...

I thought "removing foregrip rubber" would bring a more entertaining response. I can't think of anything I could post at the moment. :rolleyes:

atech2
09-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Ya, Rogue answered all my questions. Didn't get any posts so I didn't think anyone here was interested. Sorry about that. Thanks to you too Wicked.

Watcher
09-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Sweet...

Did this, and put the "bicycle grip" like on the Tac-One in it's place :shooting:

atech2
09-20-2008, 03:43 AM
Ala, RPG sticks. ;)