PDA

View Full Version : I need help.. questions about building a web page

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-18-2008, 03:00 PM
Im starting a small company and i want to have a web page so that people can go to to see what i do and another way for them to contact me... how hard is it to build a page and how do i get it to the web.. this is totally new to me so the very basic starting point is needed here.. Are they any easy programs to use? I would like to outline all areas that i can do and have a logo of some sort on the main page.. this is in the early stage of conseption so any and all help is appreciated..

thanks
BREAD :cheers:

questionful
09-18-2008, 03:36 PM
I think you're better off just paying someone to do it for you.

My dad has a webpage he's going to try to make money off of, but he's worked with computers all his life. I don't know much about computers, and though I don't think it's that hard to make a web page, I think you'd be better off paying someone. Probably isn't too expensive.

Unless you want to go with something like a google page. Won't look too professional, but it's free and easy . Noxx55 customs is a google page, last I checked. So if you just want your web site to serve as a sort of reference, then something like a google page would be fine.

http://pages.google.com

MANN
09-18-2008, 05:11 PM
yahoo makes an easy small buisness webpage builder.

one I am doing for my parrents is www.flatcreekfarm.com

That took only 3-4 min.

its only ~ 11 bucks a month iirc.