PDA

View Full Version : which is better

Tim Jacobitz
01-24-2002, 07:31 PM
I am planing to buy an e-mag. I want a SFL, but I keep hearing about the extreme e-mag. What is it, what does it look like and which is better? Post pictures if possible

rhetor22
01-24-2002, 07:41 PM
I'm pretty sure the extreme is just the non milled and dazzly looking SFL.

irbodden
01-24-2002, 08:28 PM
No, Extreme is way diffrent than SFL.

The SFL is the cool version of our current Emag, however the Extreme uses a modular body. The modular body is much lighter, and allows for custom milling, and the ability to change breaches.

The modular body can be cut and colored like an Angel, and is a fraction of the weight of a normal Emag. :D

Shaft
01-24-2002, 08:34 PM
SFL uses a modular body too. Is good!

Tim Jacobitz
01-24-2002, 08:36 PM
Thanks irbodden. Do you kow where I con find pictures? what are the price ranges?

Gunga
01-24-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by irbodden
No, Extreme is way diffrent than SFL.

The SFL is the cool version of our current Emag, however the Extreme uses a modular body. The modular body is much lighter, and allows for custom milling, and the ability to change breaches.

Uh...the SFL E-mag is a milled Extreme, without the anti-chop eye. At least until you send your SFL into AGD for them to install the ACE system for free (per a previous post by AGD). :)

You can see pics of the Extreme at: http://www.airgun.com/Europe/Xtreme.html

Tim Jacobitz
01-24-2002, 08:49 PM
How much for an extreme with an anti chop eye? And where can I find pictures?

[NA]WARLORD
01-24-2002, 09:16 PM
Unfortunately neither has been released yet here in U.S.A., but the xtreme has been released in England, just depends on how much ya wanna spend, shipping is probably twice as much as the gun itself.

MINIMAGMAN
01-24-2002, 09:18 PM
its probably 50 bux for shipping its not a big deal... i pay that amount all the time when i want next day :\

[NA]WARLORD
01-25-2002, 12:00 AM
Ummmmmmmm, no dont think so, ordered a dress and apair of shoes from Italy for my wife, 200.00 shipping, based on its weight, imagine an e-mag, based on its weight. My wifes present weighed less than 1 pound.

Shaft
01-25-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by [NA]WARLORD
Ummmmmmmm, no dont think so, ordered a dress and apair of shoes from Italy for my wife, 200.00 shipping, based on its weight, imagine an e-mag, based on its weight. My wifes present weighed less than 1 pound.

You got robbed. International shipping does not have to be that expensive.
I have shipped all sorts of fragile crated stuff back and forth to Germany - and I didn't need to sell my soul to pay for it.

Hysperion
01-25-2002, 10:55 AM
you definately got robbed. I think internation priority mail is like $16-17 I deal with people from other countries all the time when I buy products from Japan to resell on ebay. Shipping is usually under $10. It would probably cost between 50-75$ to ship an Emag Extreem from Great Britain....

Hysperion
01-25-2002, 11:21 AM
and an sfl is NOT a better version of the normal emag it's a better version of the EXTREME Emag.....All the sfl is is a Extreme Emag milled by shocktech with the same features.....ACE will come standard on the SFL by the time the Extreems are out in the U.S.....and if you buy a SFL they'll put the Ace on for free just have to send it in...

Tim Jacobitz
01-25-2002, 12:01 PM
So where can I order one and where can I find pictures?!?

Nitroduck
01-25-2002, 01:27 PM
its $25 to send a package from GB to the US ( that's how much planet eclipse's UK site charged a while back to ship a RT valve from there to here )