PDA

View Full Version : I need help on power left info

automags4ever
01-24-2002, 08:26 PM
Hello, I was thinking on getting a mini mag black hopper left power feed main body to put on my classic automag. I was wondering if I can get it and the macro line if it will fit on an expasion chamber hook up. And can the hyperframe make your gun full auto? Thanks:D

Bluntman
01-24-2002, 08:28 PM
I'm a little confused by what you mean, but if you're asking if an expansion chamber and macroline would work on a minimag body, then I don't see why not.

automags4ever
01-24-2002, 08:35 PM
sorry for making it confusing. what I mean is how the powerfeed pokes out on the right side of the hopperleft, would that get in the way of the macro line going to the vertical?

Tim Jacobitz
01-24-2002, 08:45 PM
It might get in the way slightly but you can manuver the macro line under the plug so it is not in the way. Yes a hyper frame can make your gun full auto.

automags4ever
01-24-2002, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the help.:D

[NA]WARLORD
01-24-2002, 09:11 PM
Yes you can run the macroline with that set-up, before i upgraded to a warp body I ran that for a year, plus the elbows for macroline will also twist up or down, making it easier to adjust.

Also the Hyperframe only has burst(set it to how many you want), semi, and hyper, no full auto, sorry. Its still better then full auto as it its still a semi mode, but its not Tournament legal.

Tim Jacobitz
01-24-2002, 09:25 PM
the hypes frame can go full auto

Restola
01-24-2002, 09:37 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~restola/auto3.gif

no it does not get in the way. if i wanted i could have made it a half inch shorter and it wouldnt have it the plug at all.

Paintchucker
01-24-2002, 09:57 PM
A Hyperframe has semi, 3-5 shot burst, and hyper modes. The 3-5 shot burst and hyper modes are limited to 10bps, and the semi mode will go 13 bps if you can click the mouse button trigger that fast. There is no full auto on a hyperframe. At least that is what their website says, and the way that my hyperframe is setup. I believe the booyah/mako frame does have full auto, but I have never shot one... BTW, the hyper mode allows the gun to shoot 5 shots for every 3 trigger pulls, so at 6 trigger pulls a second, you get a fire rate of 10bps...