PDA

View Full Version : The generosity of AO

snoopay700
09-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Well i just wanted to thank tech-chan and sffudapparel publicly because they're great guys, and thanks to them Paintball Sam's is going to make one person very happy come the 4th, and hopefully spread the bug we all have. Just wanted to say that that's what i love about this forum, there's always a handful of guys that are willing to help you out when you need it.

AO Moderation Team
09-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy dont it??? Aint it great? :cheers:

tech-chan
09-23-2008, 07:46 PM
Just tell me when I can help someone get their hands on a mag... :cheers:

BigEvil
09-23-2008, 07:49 PM
Just tell me when I can help someone get their hands on a mag... :cheers:

I have peg board showing on my wall... help a brother out? LOL J/K. :D

Bravo on above mentioned generosity. :cheers: :hail:

Rudz
09-23-2008, 07:51 PM
man i cant tell you how many times the local boys have loaned out all kinds of gear, from tanks, loaders, to 1200 dollar markers, we watch out for eachother, always, we help eachother out in anyway we can, were family, there is always going to be love/ hate relationships, like any family, big ups to helping out :headbang: keep it up guys, show em all, that deep down, the AGD boys arethe best :cheers:

snoopay700
09-23-2008, 08:12 PM
man i cant tell you how many times the local boys have loaned out all kinds of gear, from tanks, loaders, to 1200 dollar markers, we watch out for eachother, always, we help eachother out in anyway we can, were family, there is always going to be love/ hate relationships, like any family, big ups to helping out :headbang: keep it up guys, show em all, that deep down, the AGD boys arethe best :cheers:
Yup, this isn't the first time people from AO have sprung to help me and my friends, great guys here.