PDA

View Full Version : PIE or Cake

Beemer
09-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Home made Banana Cream PIEEEEEEEEEE :clap: :argh:

michbich
09-28-2008, 10:08 PM
I hate pie, I can't stand that flacky crust.

grEnAlEins
09-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Ten banana cream piiiiiiiiiiiies! :dance:

snoopay700
09-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Ten banana cream piiiiiiiiiiiies! :dance:
I had that for the first time ehre at my college, it was good.

Key lime rocks too.

grEnAlEins
09-28-2008, 10:33 PM
I have found that I like all pies, barring cherry that is.

I am a huge Key Lime Pie fan :headbang:

snoopay700
09-28-2008, 10:47 PM
I have found that I like all pies, barring cherry that is.

I am a huge Key Lime Pie fan :headbang:
How can you not like cherry pie! You should bring your taste buds into the mechanic.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-28-2008, 10:56 PM
mmmm pie

grEnAlEins
09-28-2008, 11:02 PM
How can you not like cherry pie! You should bring your taste buds into the mechanic.
I am not quite sure, but I hate it.

We should do an AO IL-WI PB and PI day on the day that the PB Sam's Spring 2009 Big Game would be... that is like combining the best things ever, paintball, AO, and pies!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-28-2008, 11:19 PM
sams big game still drawing a big crowd? last i went i noticed that the games were getting much smaller

grEnAlEins
09-28-2008, 11:22 PM
sams big game still drawing a big crowd? last i went i noticed that the games were getting much smaller
This one in a week or so is the grand finale. No more big games... :(

EDIT: And who voted for cake :rolleyes:

snoopay700
09-28-2008, 11:32 PM
I am not quite sure, but I hate it.

We should do an AO IL-WI PB and PI day on the day that the PB Sam's Spring 2009 Big Game would be... that is like combining the best things ever, paintball, AO, and pies!
That would be awesome.

mmmmm pie.

Damn you Wee Bull.

Warwitch
09-29-2008, 04:58 PM
EDIT: And who voted for cake :rolleyes:

Yeah whats up with that? Beemer should have made the votes visable. :p

But seriously does this even really need a vote? Anyone ever eaten a hair....cake? :tard:

Hilltop Customs
09-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Jello!

shots!

MANN
09-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Cake FTW.

Period. End of story.

/thread.

GRimm
09-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I love apple pie and cheery pie so much :dance:

mr.mag218
09-30-2008, 01:56 AM
We Should Start A Pie Revolution!

snoopay700
09-30-2008, 02:04 AM
Cake FTW.

Period. End of story.

/thread.
THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Looper
09-30-2008, 04:36 AM
Got to go with the pie....
Strawberry Rhubarb

BobTheCow
09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
We Should Start A Pie Revolution!
Yes, indeed! That's sure to work out well for everybody involved!

grEnAlEins
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Yes, indeed! That's sure to work out well for everybody involved!
Hey yeah. But we need something special so people notice us on the field. Maybe a piece of paintball equipment. We could get like a custom hopper shaped like a pie tin or something. I'm sure that idea would take off :tard:

punkncat
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
THE CAKE IS A LIE!

The cake may be a lie,
'tis still better than pie.

:D

Hilltop Customs
09-30-2008, 12:07 PM
Hey yeah. But we need something special so people notice us on the field. Maybe a piece of paintball equipment. We could get like a custom hopper shaped like a pie tin or something. I'm sure that idea would take off :tard:

Pie flavored paintballs!!!

snoopay700
09-30-2008, 03:57 PM
The cake may be a lie,
'tis still better than pie.

:D
You lie!

And Hilltop, no, pie filling filled paintballs. :ninja:

Hilltop Customs
09-30-2008, 04:08 PM
then the shells should taste like crust :)

hmmm mini pie filling filled balls with a crust exterior....not a bad idea, it would be like a small pie snack....wonder how hard it would be to make

grEnAlEins
09-30-2008, 04:10 PM
then the shells should taste like crust :)

hmmm mini pie filling filled balls with a crust exterior....not a bad idea, it would be like a small pie snack....wonder how hard it would be to make
Graham or dough crust? It would be doable with a dough crust I think...

Hilltop Customs
09-30-2008, 04:28 PM
I'd think graham cracker would taste/be better texture, but they would fall apart unless there was an hard exterior. Theoretical pie making.... :cool:

Sumthinwicked
09-30-2008, 04:38 PM
boston cream pie or terimasu

snoopay700
09-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Mmmm, damn, i want pieballs now.

Hilltop Customs
09-30-2008, 04:49 PM
thats right snoopay, imagine the taste of my banana cream pie-balls in your mouth

/SNL salty balls sketch re-enactment

snoopay700
09-30-2008, 04:52 PM
thats right snoopay, imagine the taste of my banana cream pie-balls in your mouth

/SNL salty balls sketch re-enactment
That's Shweaty's balls. Shweaty balls were the balls that were delicious in that sketch.

Hilltop Customs
09-30-2008, 04:55 PM
lol sorry, its been awhile, I know someone said something about salty balls somewhere in there though. Now I'm going to have to youtube it. That sketch was so funny

snoopay700
09-30-2008, 05:02 PM
lol sorry, its been awhile, I know someone said something about salty balls somewhere in there though. Now I'm going to have to youtube it. That sketch was so funny
That's fragrant salty nuts. Wanna try some? People tell me mine are delicious. :rofl:

going_home
05-21-2009, 09:54 PM
I just ate half a cantelope.

;)

Frizzle Fry
05-21-2009, 11:20 PM
Key Lime Pie, then Banana Cream Pie, then Boston Cream Pie.

behemoth
05-22-2009, 12:00 AM

;)
http://www.deuterio.net/photoplog/images/1/large/1_resurrection.jpg

chinstrap
05-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Anybody ever tried a "razzleberry" pie? They're like strawberry, raspberry and blackberry.

They're available in the frozen pie section at most grocery stores. They're amazing for being frozen and not homemade.

PumpPlayer
05-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Cheesecake. Which, despite its name, is pie.

PIE.

Beemer
05-22-2009, 11:04 AM
Pizza

noun-
a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.

Also called pizza pie.

Frizzle Fry
05-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Pizza

noun-
a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.

Also called pizza pie.

I hate you for making me want pizza but not getting off work until 7. :(

Will Wood
05-22-2009, 04:34 PM
whoever said cake plz die now kthankzbai

zondo
05-22-2009, 05:56 PM
All good things end with "Pie"...

Especially Strawberry Rhubarb....

going_home
05-22-2009, 09:40 PM

;)

:ninja:

I did it again.
I just ate the other half.

:wow:

:eek:

chinstrap
05-23-2009, 10:25 AM
Cheesecake. Which, despite its name, is pie.

PIE.

I second this.

Motion to have cheesecake renamed cheesepie.

Where is the pie smiley? :cuss:

grEnAlEins
05-23-2009, 11:39 AM
I am having my mother make me a birthday pie today. Eff cake!! :ninja:

grEnAlEins
05-23-2009, 11:40 AM
And how are there only 47 votes? :(

chinstrap
05-23-2009, 01:50 PM
And how are there only 47 votes? :(

Closet cake lovers.

Will Wood
05-23-2009, 03:22 PM
All good things end with "Pie"...

Especially Strawberry Rhubarb....

omfg this.

My mom makes such an AWESOME Starberry Rhubarb pie .. which makes the few times we get back together for a family gathering SO MUCH more awesome.
Though I have not had one of her pies in probably a year.... I'll have to make sure to visit them sometime at the next party.

zondo
06-06-2009, 03:56 AM
I second this.

Motion to have cheesecake renamed cheesepie.

See post 42.

The basic formula: [noun] + pie = bliss

omfg this.

My mom makes such an AWESOME Starberry Rhubarb pie .. which makes the few times we get back together for a family gathering SO MUCH more awesome.
Though I have not had one of her pies in probably a year.... I'll have to make sure to visit them sometime at the next party.

I'm right there...

My mom makes one for me when she visits. I'll cut one piece out, cover it up and leave it on the counter. Then I sit on the couch with a fork finish the other part while watching movies on Spike.

Now my mom has to make 2 pies when she visits because my wife is sick of being left with one piece :ninja:

Bolter
06-06-2009, 09:29 AM
My favourite UK pies are

rhubarb crumble
http://www.waitrose.com/assets/img/recipes/normal/0502082-r02.jpg
(if cheesecake is a pie, then so is this beauty!)
recipe (http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/rhubarbcrumble_11396.shtml)

apple and blackberry pie
http://static.deliaonline.com/images/originals/cc444-apple-blackberry-pie-18775.jpg
recipe (http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/apple-and-blackberry-pie,1215,RC.html)

both eaten with vanilla ice-cream or custard :clap: :clap: :dance:

going_home
06-06-2009, 02:01 PM
A slice of good old Florida Key lime pie would be great right now :

http://www.andreasrecipes.com/photos/Key_lime_pie.jpg

I like sweet potato pie but pumpkin will do :

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Desserts/PumpkinPie5.jpg

:clap:

SSP-SheiK
06-08-2009, 11:06 AM
CAKE!

although pizza pie is a good loopole

going_home
06-09-2009, 08:45 PM
CAKE!
although pizza pie is a good loopole

The guys in black suits will be there in a few minutes to revoke and shred your man card.

:nono:

oneworld
06-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Aw damn..Now I have to go buy pie..Thanks alot :shooting:

going_home
06-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Aw damn..Now I have to go buy pie..Thanks alot :shooting:

We understand, its a man thing.
We force ourselves to not walk around repeating "I like pie" over and over.

:rolleyes:

bornl33t
06-11-2009, 12:35 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6ljFaKRTrI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6ljFaKRTrI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Aperture Science
We do what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.
I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
for the people who are still alive.
Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa
THAT WAS A JOKE.
HAHA. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist.
Look at me still talking
when there's Science to do.
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run.
There is research to be done.
On the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
STILL ALIVE

Warwitch
06-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Hmmm, poll results indicate that there are 13 non-believers in our mist. Its a conspiracy! :ninja:

chinstrap
06-11-2009, 08:43 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFixaBsd27g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFixaBsd27g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

En Guarde!

SSP-SheiK
06-11-2009, 10:16 AM
The guys in black suits will be there in a few minutes to revoke and shred your man card.

cake isnt manly aparently...

http://www.werecooking.net/images/manly.jpg

SSP REAPER
06-11-2009, 11:42 AM
cake isnt manly aparently...

http://www.werecooking.net/images/manly.jpg
that certainly is ... manly :rofl:

Will Wood
06-11-2009, 01:50 PM
See post 42.

The basic formula: [noun] + pie = bliss

I'm right there...

My mom makes one for me when she visits. I'll cut one piece out, cover it up and leave it on the counter. Then I sit on the couch with a fork finish the other part while watching movies on Spike.

Now my mom has to make 2 pies when she visits because my wife is sick of being left with one piece :ninja:

Ya, she grows the rhubarb and picks the strawberries fresh... sooo good.
My dad does about what you do leaving a whole family about to stab everyone else for the last piece.

going_home
08-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Strawberry pie ! Mmmmmm !

http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/00/04/strawberry-pie-ck-222731-x.jpg

Avocado pie ? See now thats just...well its wrong man !

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Foto4/AvocadoPie1.jpg

:wow:

luke
08-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Home made Banana Cream PIEEEEEEEEEE :clap: :argh:

I'll take both please with ice cream and whip cream on the pie. Making us choose between the two is just silly. :p

grEnAlEins
08-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Avocado pie ? See now thats just...well its wrong man !
Eh... What the heck, I'd try it. I love avocado and also love pie. Putting the two together seems like a good idea, albeit odd.

Ando
08-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Like my drinking habits. I'm not a picky eater.

luke
08-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Like my drinking habits. I'm not a picky eater.

Are you suggesting I can have a beer with my cake, pie and ice creem? Miller High Life will be fine, thank you. ;)

Ando
08-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Are you suggesting I can have a beer with my cake, pie and ice creem? water will be fine, thank you. ;)

Fixed :rolleyes:

luke
08-09-2009, 01:56 PM
lol

snoopay700
08-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Eh... What the heck, I'd try it. I love avocado and also love pie. Putting the two together seems like a good idea, albeit odd.
I like both too, but i can't imagine that being odd, although it is a fruit...

And Ando, he said it would be fine, not good :rofl:

Ando
08-10-2009, 03:21 PM
And Ando, he said it would be fine, not good :rofl:
Well it's neither IMO :p

Best American beer ever.
http://www.yuengling.com/ <---FTW

...and i would love to try that Avocado pie.

Avocado = Crack to us Mexicans...I love it so much, I would marry it!!!

snoopay700
08-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Well it's neither IMO :p

Best American beer ever.
http://www.yuengling.com/ <---FTW

...and i would love to try that Avocado pie.

Avocado = Crack to us Mexicans...I love it so much, I would marry it!!!
Never tried it, but the best major american i have tried is sam adams, but i don't like it as much as some other stuff i've had, and especially like it less than euro brews.

I'd try the avocado pie, but it just seems iffy.

Ando
08-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Never tried it, but the best major american i have tried is sam adams, but i don't like it as much as some other stuff i've had, and especially like it less than euro brews.

I'd try the avocado pie, but it just seems iffy.
I'd rather drink "THE BEAST" then Adams. Hands down, most over rated American beer EVER. :spit_take

snoopay700
08-10-2009, 04:01 PM
I'd rather drink "THE BEAST" then Adams. Hands down, most over rated American beer EVER. :spit_take
Note i said major company, as in they have commercials everywhere in the nation. There are definitely better american beers, but for a nationwide one it's probably the best, it actually has flavor...

grEnAlEins
08-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Note i said major company, as in they have commercials everywhere in the nation. There are definitely better american beers, but for a nationwide one it's probably the best, it actually has flavor...
That depends on which Sam Adam's you've tried. They make MANY MANY varieties, many of which are VERY hard to find outside of the NE US. That was one of the few pluses about going to school in Boston :D

snoopay700
08-10-2009, 08:57 PM
That depends on which Sam Adam's you've tried. They make MANY MANY varieties, many of which are VERY hard to find outside of the NE US. That was one of the few pluses about going to school in Boston :D
I'm talking about just the plain old boston lager. It's way better than bud or miller or coors etc.

grEnAlEins
08-10-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm talking about just the plain old boston lager. It's way better than bud or miller or coors etc.
You need to broaden your Sam horizons :D

snoopay700
08-10-2009, 10:42 PM
You need to broaden your Sam horizons :D
Eh, i've tried the pale ale to try something different, it was more like a lager. It was ok.

Hilltop Customs
08-10-2009, 10:45 PM
from pie vs cake to beer.....only on AO lol

I'd try the avocado pie for sure, though it doesnt look appetizing. Maybe some cream on top would make it look better.

grEnAlEins
08-10-2009, 11:35 PM
Eh, i've tried the pale ale to try something different, it was more like a lager. It was ok.
That is the worts Sam IMHO. Try Black Lager, Brown Ale, Scotch Ale, and Hefeweizen. Those are my top 4. The Cherry Wheat is good if you are in the mood, as is the Blackberry Witbier. The Irish Red is a solid choice if you like red beers. Most of them are really great. If you have the money to blow I hear that the Utopia/Imperial/Extreme releases are great, but I've never tried one. Most are super expensive, and some are illegal in at least a handful of states :ninja:

grEnAlEins
08-10-2009, 11:37 PM
only on AO lol
I cannot tell you how many times that exact thought crossed my mind in the past 7 years :p

We even went from spam to metaphysics in a thread once :rofl:

snoopay700
08-11-2009, 01:47 AM
That is the worts Sam IMHO. Try Black Lager, Brown Ale, Scotch Ale, and Hefeweizen. Those are my top 4. The Cherry Wheat is good if you are in the mood, as is the Blackberry Witbier. The Irish Red is a solid choice if you like red beers. Most of them are really great. If you have the money to blow I hear that the Utopia/Imperial/Extreme releases are great, but I've never tried one. Most are super expensive, and some are illegal in at least a handful of states :ninja:
Oh yeah i had the blackberry before, it was actually pretty good. I'll definitely have to try more.

Dan, i've thought the same sort of thing before too haha, but it's turned to beer quite a bit on these forums lol.

Beemer
08-11-2009, 02:21 AM
from pie vs cake to beer.....only on AO lol

Damn they Jacked My thread. :( :tard:

snoopay700
08-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Damn they Jacked My thread. :( :tard:
Sorry sorry haha, so rhubarb pie is an awesome pie, but then again chocolate pie that my dad made a few weeks ago was pretty delicious.

ZapTheMad
08-11-2009, 04:28 AM
Pie cannot beat a well made ice cream cake. A while back I went to a shindig with the most AWESOME ice cream cake ever. It was vanilla ice cream covered with some strawberry jelly like goo then hard coated in with a thick layer of chocolate. All home made stuff. I found out that it was made by a high end chef that was a friend of the host. I would have voted pie but after one taste of this cake you will never go back. Pie cannot compete!

snoopay700
08-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Pie cannot beat a well made ice cream cake. A while back I went to a shindig with the most AWESOME ice cream cake ever. It was vanilla ice cream covered with some strawberry jelly like goo then hard coated in with a thick layer of chocolate. All home made stuff. I found out that it was made by a high end chef that was a friend of the host. I would have voted pie but after one taste of this cake you will never go back. Pie cannot compete!
The only cake that can compete is cheese, and that's more like a pie... :D

going_home
08-17-2009, 06:25 PM
I cannot tell you how many times that exact thought crossed my mind in the past 7 years :p

We even went from spam to metaphysics in a thread once :rofl:

http://www.tastyisland.net/images/spam_spread_can.jpg

I stock up on batteries, (for radios and flashlights) bottled water, crackers, and Spam Spread
when it looks like a hurricane is on the way. No power = no cooking.
The Spam Spread is not bad in a pinch but it is some salty stuff though.

I'd much rather have pie !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2484320617_0556f74f02.jpg

SSP REAPER
08-17-2009, 09:19 PM
I'd much rather have pie !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2484320617_0556f74f02.jpg

MMMMM key lime pie :p :wow:

zondo
08-18-2009, 02:18 AM
Ask Marie Antoinette about what happens to people after suggesting they eat cake.

Eat pie :argh:

babyface
08-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Dunkin heinz CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

going_home
08-19-2009, 05:41 PM
Dunkin heinz CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

This is the PIE thread.
You have to go somewhere else if you want cake.
Bye bye now .

Beemer
08-19-2009, 09:23 PM
This is the PIE thread.
You have to go somewhere else if you want cake.
Bye bye now .

What he said. Survey says PIE wins. Read the poll AO is PIE.

Did ya ever eat a Pizza cake? Of coures not cause Pizza is a PIE and everyone loves a good Pizza PIE. :D :spit_take :cheers:

http://www.cookiemag.com/images/food/2007/09/foar01_pies.jpg

http://www.akakestrel.com/Images/food/pizzapieslice.jpg

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/efeb_pizzapieday/8697-001-07-1089.gif

Oh no a Pizza Pie Cake but it is PIE before it is cake. :ninja: :argh: :wow: Seventh pic...http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.oceanfrontchocolates.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/PizzaPie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.oceanfrontchocolates.com/alloccasioncakes.html&usg=__fdkyVBVKaR1d3N8nPJ3b5fOmBcI=&h=480&w=640&sz=47&hl=en&start=18&tbnid=uh_KzdNSw29h7M:&tbnh=103&tbnw=137&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpizza%2Bpie%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa% 3DG

going_home
02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Pie makes me very happy .

Its delicious and nutritious !

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2ViteHxE3Ts/Sw1ZnoLDqlI/AAAAAAAALW4/3tuNLL5U2CM/s1600/Copy+of+Pie+Oh+My+and+More+037.jpg

Nice people like pie.

Cake is too tall !

zondo
02-13-2010, 02:02 PM
Happy Birthday to me (2/10)!

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/robzondo/IMG_4857-1.jpg

going_home
02-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Thats awesome !

A birthday PIE !

Happy birthday !

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/Xelzeno/ChuckNorris.gif

;)

kevdupuis
02-14-2010, 09:58 AM
I voted cake. Why you ask. because have you ever heard of either carrot or black forest pies. :p

going_home
02-14-2010, 08:49 PM
I voted cake. Why you ask. because have you ever heard of either carrot or black forest pies. :p

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/attachments/open-forum/27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

snoopay700
02-15-2010, 12:24 PM
:rofl:

Pie is better than any carrot cake or black forest cake. Besides, have you ever heard of a pie being a lie? I got to have some pecan pie while studying last night, it was nice. :cheers:

kevdupuis
02-15-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.tlzone.net/forums/attachments/open-forum/27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

^ Not so, remember I shoot the same Y-gripped Slugg bodied mech mag that I built 8 years ago.
I don't follow the crowd. :rofl: :cheers:

going_home
02-15-2010, 06:15 PM
^ Not so, remember I shoot the same Y-gripped Slugg bodied mech mag that I built 8 years ago.
I don't follow the crowd. :rofl: :cheers:

The mag is full of win but.....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3602/3378684564_ef679f10f8.jpg

ArmyEngineer
02-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Chocolate. The presentation is irrelevant.

snoopay700
02-16-2010, 11:35 AM
I think this was discussed, but where does cheesecake fall, is that really more a pie? If it's a cake then that's a winning point for cakes....

BobTheCow
02-16-2010, 04:21 PM
I think this was discussed, but where does cheesecake fall, is that really more a pie? If it's a cake then that's a winning point for cakes....
Cheesecake is definitely a pie. This is not up for debate.

snoopay700
02-16-2010, 11:55 PM
Cheesecake is definitely a pie. This is not up for debate.
Ok, phew, i thought there was something wrong with me there for a second, because i do love cheesecake.

Fred
02-17-2010, 01:11 AM
The real question is...

What color armrests we should get when re-upholstering beemer's wheelchair?

I'm thinking Mauve.

k0m0d067
02-17-2010, 02:02 AM
I always have a pecan pie on my birthday!!

Pie FTW!! :cheers:

snoopay700
02-17-2010, 11:11 AM
The real question is...

What color armrests we should get when re-upholstering beemer's wheelchair?

I'm thinking Mauve.
I dunno, it might not go with what he wears normally, and you know how he loves to accessorize.

Pyrate Jim
02-20-2010, 08:13 PM
http://www.vexxarr.com/T_Cake_Large.gif

going_home
02-20-2010, 09:03 PM
http://www.vexxarr.com/T_Cake_Large.gif

Um, I dont have any.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/AshMcAuliffe/EvilCake.jpg

Cake is evil.

that is all//

going_home
02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
I had pumpkin pie tonight.

It made me very happy.

Its delicious and nutritious !

;)

Doom-king
02-27-2010, 10:01 PM
I am truly torn I love almost all pies(except apple and cherry), but my favorite is carrot cake.

CatoRockwell
02-28-2010, 02:07 AM
Chocolate. The presentation is irrelevant.
^^^ Can we add this as an option to the poll? All I care about is chocolate in any shape or form, the darker the better.

going_home
03-13-2010, 10:32 AM
^^^ Can we add this as an option to the poll? All I care about is chocolate in any shape or form, the darker the better.

Only chocolate pie is allowed.
All other chocolate is irrelevant.

http://www.laurensveganjournal.org/pictures/ChocolatePie.jpg

kobeastly
03-21-2010, 10:30 AM
PIE

PIE PIE PIE OR PI
http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss152/kobeastly/DSCN0811.jpg

going_home
04-24-2010, 05:28 PM
http://yoyodawgdawg.com/pics/yo-dawg-pies.jpg

going_home
07-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Happy 4th everyone !

http://www.thebakingpan.com/Pies_Tarts/Images/Blueberry-Pie.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bieH-shASYc/SjqzrwGRaAI/AAAAAAAAEIY/CaTRL3hhXHI/s400/pie.jpg

behemoth
07-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Well, why not pie inside of cake?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/htomeheb/tumblr_kv8ueciSjA1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

Bottom: pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, middle: apple pie inside a yellow cake, top: cherry pie inside a white cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting.

Fred
07-12-2010, 01:23 PM
The Cake Is A Lie!

snoopay700
07-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Well, why not pie inside of cake?

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/htomeheb/tumblr_kv8ueciSjA1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

Bottom: pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, middle: apple pie inside a yellow cake, top: cherry pie inside a white cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting.
That would be an acceptable cake. :cheers:

going_home
07-24-2010, 09:42 AM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2010/04/jezebel_dessert_bracket3_final2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S56I_Ybk7GI/AAAAAAAACNw/w0kPIUYzTCA/s640/cakeversuspie9.png

going_home
08-24-2010, 07:40 PM
http://tucsonfooddude.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pie-vs-cake-drawingcolor1.jpg

:headbang:

zondo
11-10-2011, 05:00 PM
http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/robzondo/Piemindblow.jpg

Beemer
03-06-2012, 01:18 AM
:bounce: Pie wins. :D

going_home
03-06-2012, 06:11 AM
:bounce: Pie wins. :D

A little slow, but he's baaaack.

;)

Ando
03-06-2012, 06:22 AM
Pie sucks!!!

OPBN
03-06-2012, 08:25 AM
So is a cobbler a pie or a cake? No crust, and the batter poured in is very cakelike.

dahoeb
03-06-2012, 10:03 AM
it all depends on what kind of pie or cake it is! i love me some chocolate french silk pie stuff and pumpkin pie, but chocolate cake (especially the flourless kind) is good too......but i think ill have to give pie the nod though

Beemer
03-07-2012, 01:36 AM
A Lot slow, but he's baaaack.

;)

Fixed. :rolleyes: Not to slow for TB6. :tard: See ya there. :cheers:

Beemer
03-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Pie sucks!!!

:tard: Troll. Its ok you can say you like PIE. I like cake. It just so happens I like PIE better then CAKE. You clearly must have missed the Pole results so far on THIS Forum. PIE Wins. So go away. :p

Swampy
03-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Cake you savages!!

going_home
04-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Fixed. :rolleyes: Not to slow for TB6. :tard: See ya there. :cheers:

If I had the funds for the plane/room/food I'd sure nuff like to go.
I wonder if obama cares I dont have the funds to go to meet the tunameister ?

Pie of course is the word people//

http://keylime.com/image.html/mango_antic.jpg

Beemer
05-25-2013, 08:08 PM
Is Dayspring Pie or Cake?

If its the Cake I got the dibs on his Pie.:ninja:

going_home
05-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Only cake worthy is cheesecake, and its really a pie in disguise.

;)

C_losjoker
05-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Strawberry rhubarb pie, yums

going_home
12-25-2013, 09:14 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Christmas_Pie_Sign.JPG

http://www.chowstatic.com/assets/2012/10/30175_RecipeImage_620x413_easy_pumpkin_pie.jpg

nicethread

What happened to Beemer ?
Is he down in Tuna's celler by the axe ?

BTAutoMag
12-26-2013, 07:06 AM
The cake is a pie
http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/cherpumple-pie.jpg

MDPredator
12-28-2013, 11:59 PM
Strawberry Shortcake.

MDPredator
12-29-2013, 12:00 AM
The cake is a pie
http://blogs.westword.com/cafesociety/cherpumple-pie.jpg

Just WOW! I feel my blood sugar over ramping right now looking at that.

vintage
12-29-2013, 10:51 AM
I go both ways depending on the desert at hand.:rofl:

JLuke
12-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Just remember people, in march it will be 3-14 all month long.

going_home
04-26-2015, 08:13 PM
With whip cream, of course !

http://www.elcivics.com/slice-pumpkin-pie-e.jpg

Fred
04-27-2015, 12:58 PM
See? EPIC.

zondo
04-27-2015, 01:20 PM
:rofl:

See? EPIC.

BigEvil
04-27-2015, 04:42 PM
To heck with both pie and cake... it's all about CANNOLIS!. Which, I will be bringing two boxes of to TB8 FRIDAY!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHO2ohE2d7_TZL7onoNpEurF6Vsvkx2 qYcqlI8f5HHcXfVztPNqw

going_home
04-27-2015, 05:05 PM
Must be a N Y thing.

Never heard of that.

Merce
04-27-2015, 06:31 PM
Pumpkin, pecan, peach, and apple pie... Dang, now I reallllly want pie.

going_home
04-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Lets dont forget George Washingtons favorite, cherry pie.

;)

Spider-TW
04-27-2015, 08:39 PM
Must be a N Y thing.

Never heard of that.

It's kind of like a rolled up cheesecake, so don't let them slide by without checking them out. Good ones have to be hunted down around here.

Merce
04-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Never been a cherry fan

going_home
04-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Peach, cherry, sweet potato, and pumpkin.

;)

zondo
04-27-2015, 09:22 PM
Must be a N Y thing.

Never heard of that.

What? Haven't you ever seen the Godfather?

going_home
04-27-2015, 09:49 PM
What? Haven't you ever seen the Godfather?

Nope

Merce
04-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Can't say I've ever had sweet potato pie but that does sound dang good

G Squat
04-27-2015, 10:37 PM
Wish there was an "It Depends" option. I feel anxiety from the weight of this decision.

Merce
04-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Wish there was an "It Depends" option. I feel anxiety from the weight of this decision.

No. There is no easy way out except choosing pie. Because pie is really the only thing that matters in life.

Nobody
04-27-2015, 11:39 PM
Cake. Cause you might get some hair in that pie and no one likes hair pie. Easy answer.

Merce
04-28-2015, 12:03 AM
Think I've more often had hair in my cake than in my pie. Though cake does seem to be ate here too.

going_home
04-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Can't say I've ever had sweet potato pie but that does sound dang good

If someone gave you some sweet potato pie and didn't tell you what it was you'd think it was pumpkin.

But it does have a bit different taste and color than pumpkin.

Merce
04-28-2015, 05:29 PM
If someone gave you some sweet potato pie and didn't tell you what it was you'd think it was pumpkin.

But it does have a bit different taste and color than pumpkin.

I should pay better attention to things like this

going_home
04-28-2015, 06:44 PM
I should pay better attention to things like this

Lets just say if you like pumpkin pie you will more than likely like sweet potato pie too.

I've only met one person that didnt.

Its a southern thing that the south has spread everywhere, sort of like sweet tea.

;)

Merce
04-28-2015, 06:53 PM
Don't get me started on tea. Please lol. I used to hate tea. Then I moved to Georgia. And now its never satisfying when I order a sweet tea and its just not sweet at all. :'(

going_home
04-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Don't get me started on tea. Please lol. I used to hate tea. Then I moved to Georgia. And now its never satisfying when I order a sweet tea and its just not sweet at all. :'(

Moes southwest grill has northern tea, and southern tea, I think they have it about right too.

In my never ending quest to lose weight I'm a northern tea drinker now lol.

And my coffee black....

Merce
04-28-2015, 07:19 PM
That's pretty cool. My wife would like it northern. I'll have to find a Moe's now

going_home
04-29-2015, 10:22 PM
That's pretty cool. My wife would like it northern. I'll have to find a Moe's now

Theres several in Georgia...

http://www.moes.com/find-a-moes

Merce
04-29-2015, 11:53 PM
Dang too bad we live in So Cali where oddly enough there isn't a southwest grill anywhere near my location...?

going_home
04-30-2015, 05:47 PM
Thought you said you were in Georgia

Merce
04-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Nope sorry for the confusion. I move a lot and lived there once. Lol. Plan on moving in 4 months again for the 3rd time in a year. Military ;)

Spectralhunter
05-14-2015, 10:37 PM
Pie. The cake is a lie.

Besides you can get meat pies. No one wants a meat cake...

going_home
05-18-2015, 11:58 AM
Lol.

Here the Cubans make them and call meat pies empanadas.

They are good.

zondo
05-26-2015, 06:46 PM
http://image.atomica.com/image/upload/w_728,c_fill,q_60,f_jpg/v1418332010/ayxyiwa1kazz0mfne8in.png

Merce
05-26-2015, 06:52 PM
By far the best picture I've seen today

going_home
05-26-2015, 07:20 PM
by far the best picture i've seen today

x2

going_home
08-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Drool much ?

http://www.self.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/pie-porn-01-foss431.jpg