PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums need upgrade help.

LqdTECH
01-25-2002, 11:47 AM
Hello I am new to the forum my first post:)

Ok I have an automag with the polished body and standard feed running a J&J Whisper Barrel and a customed 45 grip...

the grip has a hole behind the trigger pendulum with a spring stuck in it to help push the trigger back after a pull.

Anyways...

I was Thinking of buying the polished gravity feed body and possibly a new grip and barrel..

Anyone have any suggestions on what i should do to upgrade my mag? or should I just save up and buy like an RT or an EMAG. I am thinking more RT i dont really like the extra hassle of an electric set up... what do you guys think...

paintballrulzs
01-25-2002, 11:57 AM
catch me on aim soccaplayanum12 i could def help u with upgrades

Army
01-25-2002, 12:26 PM
If it is a very lightweight tension spring, that only has enough "oomph" to push the trigger back it should be okay. If there is enough resistance to feel it pushing against your finger, I'd lose it since your only adding to the pull weight.

Your gun right now is set up just fine for any style of play, save some hard-core tourney shooting. Save your pennies and get an RT Pro, it has everything you could want; high ROF, worlds fastest recharging valve; Intelliframe with DYE Stickies, and AGDs world class warranty. The only thing it doesn't have, is batteries!:cool: