PDA

View Full Version : Jonno06

gmag
01-25-2002, 01:56 PM
I'm wondering why your name is on the right of almost every thread in the friendly corner.

XspyX
01-25-2002, 02:10 PM
Black is going to get pissed...

headcase
01-25-2002, 02:36 PM
Do I see another person's post totals being reset? I think so, over 300 posts, and he just joined this month.

EDIT -- on the 15th to be specific

LaW
01-25-2002, 03:15 PM
well what a post whore he is... 31 posts per day... = no life

beam
01-25-2002, 03:38 PM
I went through and actually READ some of his posts. They aren't that bad. I don't think he is pw'ing. As for the "no life" comment. He read those posts and posted something pertinent in very little time. I don't think he spent his whole life doing it.

LaW
01-25-2002, 03:40 PM
he registered 10 days ago and has over 300 posts.... that's a little excessive don't you think?

ah proof

Originally posted by Jonno06 i replied to those other 2 also,....and i see the point,i have no life!!!

and

]Originally posted by Jonno06 32.59 last night,not like im proud,yea i am.....it probly went down whil i was at school

Jonno06
01-25-2002, 08:04 PM
i dont care about my post count,duh,I just like to post,just to post,to spread the word,and talk about what i want to talk about

LaW
01-25-2002, 09:53 PM
I don't care what you think about, it's kind of not cool to open up this forum and your name is all over the thing? How old are you anyway?

Jonno06
01-25-2002, 09:58 PM
I am 15......if it really matters,the only reason my name is one here,is because most people hang around the main forum,which has gotten quite old if u ask me,and i post in friendly now while everyone is in main,so it takes a while for everyone to post replys for some reason,i got off for 1 hour,get back on,and only one person has replied since......
so that leaves the forum full of my replies since i only stay in this one room,make since??????

HoppysMag
01-25-2002, 10:34 PM
WOW I thought my 2.7 post a day was alot! But i doubt hes post whorin.

X-Plosive
01-25-2002, 11:12 PM
just in case anyone cares

FooTemps
01-25-2002, 11:29 PM
Actually... I was almost the same as Jonno... I just posted less. I had 100 less than him when I was at that point.

I feel ya Jonno. I have a bad habbit of posting a lot too. Trying to cut down a little though. People here get pissed off when you post too much in the wrong place though. You should try diving into the other forums here.

udtseal
01-26-2002, 07:13 AM
This is an ONLINE DISCUSSION GROUP so why do you care that someone posts more than you??!?!??!?!? This makes no sense to me. People want to talk, so let them talk. :rolleyes:

Jonno06
01-26-2002, 09:46 AM
Thank you Foo,and hoppys,I dont even know why they brought it up,its not like i just post one word or one smiley per post.I usually have a couple sentences,enough to say what i want to say.I could be a way bigger post whore if i wanted to,like most people,i dont give a crap about that stupid post count,black can reset it to 0,and leave it there for all i care.

RSUAVE911
01-26-2002, 08:58 PM
It doesn't really matter because its more important about the quality not quantity.(sorry for the cliche)Anyway, who cares if someone post a whole bunch its there time so who cares what they do with it.

x-plosive that is ridiculous...I am sure jonno you are not interested in everything that everyone said.

gimp
01-28-2002, 12:03 AM
If you want to say something that you feel will contribute to the thread, then by all means add it. If people dont like it then who cares. Lately, I've been sensing a harshness towards people who post a lot. I think people have been posting more because there are a lot more people here now. Before, when barely anyone was here, people would post a lot, not more than people do now, it's just all relative. Before, there weren't as many threads to reply to. Now that this is a much larger forum, people will be posting to as many questions as they can, and more people will be replying.

FooTemps
01-28-2002, 12:17 AM
Well.... how come people didn't empithise with me like they did with jonno!?!?! Uhg... Some people...